[New player]I tried but its just not going to work.

Zebus

4 hours ago, Jeremmy said:

nope,  server population is OK  and stable:

- Talking Island (NA Classic) 5160 players
- Giran (NA Classic) 5466 players
- Aden (NA Classic) 2910 players
- Gludio (NA Classic) 1810 players

80% are bots...

1 hour ago, NazgullSupport said:

Don't attempt to still trying to proof some people that servers are not dying... they would just leave and don't appear again, but, they are just complaining even when some of them don't play.

Some people has offered their own experience without having trouble with Xp, SP, Shots Etc, but they are ignored or just treated really bad for Cryers.

In the end, we can see that the most of players are playing right now, because of they don`t have time to come here to check what's possible to find in forums, the most of the people in forums are here to cry for anything and some little part like you and me, come just to see how this Ocean of tears is growing up :D, but sometimes we really find some useful things to use in-game.

Conclusion: Let them Cry, Servers are not in risk.

You're getting everything wrong ... I was able to make adena to buy top d grade on my shaman, I love the grind and the hard work on getting stuff, also the pvp and siege aspect of the game is great.... but I'm being realistic and it's true that the server is full of bots.... I got tired of playing with my scavy and always coming across with bots, they're so stupid that they didn't even try to program them to not steal the mob youre hitting ... this is nonsense at all. But I got you, when you say an ocean of tears you actually mean the ocean of bots.

I feel like people doesn't know how to approach a grindy game. I have a PR and a PP both 46, I have an OE D bow worth like 6mils, top C set, top C jewells, dyes, and even haste on my PP. I do not bot nor RMT, I just grind my ass off. Hell I'm nowhere near the 'top' players but I'm doing pretty good and this isn't a bleeping race. Another guy said that it was impossible to farm SBs in SoS for instance, due to bots. Like wtf? Been farming there 10 days straight and there was only 1 bot, which wasn't even a big deal cuz it was farming in a shitty spot anyways.

Don't get me wrong, rates SUCK and I've never played a game where I can't buy a good weapon cuz the game gives me less money than the amount I invested to level (hence the reason I bought an OE D bow and not the Akat), but the game is most definitely NOT unplayable, people just want to log, make a party, kill mobs for an hour and done, full gear and lv40.

This is a hard game, everyone has the same shitty rates, and if you play smart you won't have a problem progressing.

I don't have any problem with grinding adena and xp.. my only problem is the multibox and botting... They have to put a limit in multiboxing.. maybe 2 characters per ip? Everywhere i go to farm i see a group of 3-6 characters just follow the main and the most annoying is when you see groups with bots... In the previous 2 hours in Giran server many players on chat was complaining about the bots.. We have to agree that botting and multiboxing is a real problem in Lineage 2. Can a Administrator confirm to us that developers are working for a fix? @Hime @Juji

30 minutes ago, Shaidor said:

I don't have any problem with grinding adena and xp.. my only problem is the multibox and botting... They have to put a limit in multiboxing.. maybe 2 characters per ip? Everywhere i go to farm i see a group of 3-6 characters just follow the main and the most annoying is when you see groups with bots... In the previous 2 hours in Giran server many players on chat was complaining about the bots.. We have to agree that botting and multiboxing is a real problem in Lineage 2. Can a Administrator confirm to us that developers are working for a fix? @Hime @Juji

IP limit ?   VPN....

3 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

I feel like people doesn't know how to approach a grindy game. I have a PR and a PP both 46, I have an OE D bow worth like 6mils, top C set, top C jewells, dyes, and even haste on my PP. I do not bot nor RMT, I just grind my ass off. Hell I'm nowhere near the 'top' players but I'm doing pretty good and this isn't a bleeping race. Another guy said that it was impossible to farm SBs in SoS for instance, due to bots. Like wtf? Been farming there 10 days straight and there was only 1 bot, which wasn't even a big deal cuz it was farming in a shitty spot anyways.

Don't get me wrong, rates SUCK and I've never played a game where I can't buy a good weapon cuz the game gives me less money than the amount I invested to level (hence the reason I bought an OE D bow and not the Akat), but the game is most definitely NOT unplayable, people just want to log, make a party, kill mobs for an hour and done, full gear and lv40.

This is a hard game, everyone has the same shitty rates, and if you play smart you won't have a problem progressing.

Game is a circus and the admins are treating us like its clowns. 

On 7.12.2018 at 8:46 PM, Jeremmy said:

Please don't blame the game if you can't figure out how to make decent money at your level ^^

I'm looking for tips since a while, but nobody could tell me.
Please enlighten me with your wisdom.
I'm a lvl 30 polearm warrior with a PP box.

You have some valid points. The problem is that the progression from lvl 1-25 is completely bonkers. The game gives you a free No grade weapon and armour set, and then a free set of gear at lvl 25. So in the first 25 levels aside from trying to grind for a better weapon, you have nothing at all to work towards. There are also quests to give you the biggest adena sink in the game (soulshots). So everything just feels kind of pointless like you aren't working towards anything but leveling up.

To make up for all this free stuff too the game completely nerfed the adena rates at these low levels. I'm not sure why exactly they did this. IMO it's more enjoyable to work towards things on your own. It's satisfying to save up for a new piece of gear and upgrade. It's not really satisfying to just have a weapon or armour set handed for you once you grind 50 mobs or teleport around a few places. But once you do get past 25 the normal progression starts to take over and you can start to save for things, be strategic in the mobs you farm to get the right mats, etc...

On 6/12/2018 at 10:15 PM, Zebus said:

So never got to play L2 back in the day and had saw a bunch of people playing it on twitch. Had saw that they had released a classic version of the game and was like ya sure I will give it a try. So ya I gave it a try made it to level 20 and oh boy this game is a stinking pile of garbage. So many bots and gold sellers. No players interaction. No gear progression.  I understand this game is supposed to be grind and not a theme park mmo and I am fine with that but the only weapon I get is at level 10 and I do a class change to a elf knight and you get nothing? Cant even buy a weapon or armor from a NPC. I have 35k at lvl 20 that is no where close to being able to buy even a low teir NG weapon. Then from 20-25 there are no quest its dry 5 levels of grinding. You cannot "craft" gear? You have to be a dwarf and have the recipe and then also the ridiculous amount of mats that you need to craft with.

I think my main issue is that there was no player interaction. Everyone is already like level 40+. Heck most people are running boxs and just play solo anyway. Its a MMO I want to talk and play with other people. 2nd would be not enough quest and 3rd would be no gear, 4th would be adena rates need to be 5x of what they currently are.

Oh well it doesnt matter in the end its NCsoft they dont care. I hope you guys enjoy your time here and your nostalgia. I gave it a shot and just not my cup of tea.

Candy crush may be your game :D

On 12/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, Shaidor said:

IP based limits is extremely stupid. You have no clue what you're talking about so please either learn about the subject matter or just don't comment on it.
This will get you started.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation

Multiboxing has existed in lineage 2 since closed beta. It is only a problem for schmucks like you who can't be bothered to actually learn anything about the game or the technology behind it. I'm not going to party with you even if you do ban all my boxes because I don't party with people who can't expend a little effort to L2play the game. Now those that know how to play are welcomed into my party as that was my original intention.

They will never "fix" bots as the vast majority of the accounts are throwaways that will be replaced in minutes. The best Ncwest can do is ban the high level ones and try to keep the low level ones pruned.

Any attempt at "fixing" (it aint broke) multiboxing would screw most of their playerbase including those that don't box. There already is a limit of 3 characters per computer.

Archived