Cave of Bot delevel

Ashi

I was exploring the Cave of Trials in the orc area and found a whole line of unclothed elf wizards having a death festival. They really got this system down I must say.

So if they can just bot openly without much repercussions and NC even goes out of their way to further protect them, are there any real reason not to also partake in such activities? While they can maximize their time I have constraints like eat, sleep, work and other social activities.

Seriously NC don't care that third party companies are benefiting more from their game than they do themselves? The hyper inflation is a clear indicator that a lot of people are buying a lot of adena.

25 minutes ago, Ashi said:

I was exploring the Cave of Trials in the orc area and found a whole line of unclothed elf wizards having a death festival. They really got this system down I must say.

So if they can just bot openly without much repercussions and NC even goes out of their way to further protect them, are there any real reason not to also partake in such activities? While they can maximize their time I have constraints like eat, sleep, work and other social activities.

Seriously NC don't care that third party companies are benefiting more from their game than they do themselves? The hyper inflation is a clear indicator that a lot of people are buying a lot of adena.

Evidence or you are a bot ! 

6 minutes ago, Ashi said:

It's simple man, server is Aden make a new toon and teleport to Cave of Trials, it's happening right now.

Nothing is strange for me . Day B -for bot is here . Looks like the apocalypse is here . The only thing to do is to meditate and get used to play with bots . Sooner or later we will adapt to the situation . And bots will be a part of the atmosphere in the game . Personally I can’t understand who is bot and who is not . Probably if you die you are human since I never saw bots dying .

It's very easy to pick out who is botting, they have a standard build because it's the most effective. Anyways sadly I've already come to terms that like you say bots are part of the game and it ain't going away.

Still it's just bothersome seeing them right out in the open unfazed for days even after I reported them with all the means available. These are clearly rule breakers and it seems there is nothing we or NC can do about it. If you see blatant criminals just waltzing about in your neighborhood unaffected by the law, at some point you might start to feel maybe the tiniest bit of irritation if not down right raging like a beast.

1 hour ago, Ashi said:

...like you say bots are part of the game and it ain't going away...

The game was never designed for bots in the first place. 

Bots are not a part of the game.

Bots are here because some people dont want to grind like the rest of you and are looking for an easy way out. 

Bots are here because NCSoft in general doesent give a flying F***  about them, they dont care about players, they dont care about gameplay, they only care about making $$$.

Last but not least....

Bots are here because of this community, people who play here  dont care anymore, the ones who care already left. Most people here only play this because of nostalgia and the rest are botters who are making $$$ by selling adena to others or to adena sellers.

F****  the standards, F***** the people , just gimme money and not just a little ...all of the money.

Edit: I stopped playing here 2 weeks ago. My lvl was in mid 50's before i quit. I check the forums now and then to see if they are at least trying to do something about the issues and so far they dont.

Archived