Sign in to follow this  
AdrsDK

Have fun with bots

AdrsDK    3

I can't believe this is an official server. My bf and I used to play years ago, so coming back to L2 with our friends was supposed to be really fun experience. The hell with this...spoils, drops, adena...we can be patient ...but now you can't even exp because of bots. 

I sincerely hope your company goes bankrupt NCSoft, you don't deserve anyone's time or money. You let people do the dirty job for you reporting bots, blocking Adena sellers, except that now you can't report same bot from same IP, you can't PK them cuz it takes forever to clean karma...so it seems like NCSoft does everything to protect them...Well tonight you just lost a bunch of active players...

I wish you never started this server.

GL.

Edited by AdrsDK
  • Like 1

Ritoplzz    0
1 hour ago, AdrsDK said:

I can't believe this is an official server. My bf and I used to play years ago, so coming back to L2 with our friends was supposed to be really fun experience. The hell with this...spoils, drops, adena...we can be patient ...but now you can't even exp because of bots. 

I sincerely hope your company goes bankrupt NCSoft, you don't deserve anyone's time or money. You let people do the dirty job for you reporting bots, blocking Adena sellers, except that now you can't report same bot from same IP, you can't PK them cuz it takes forever to clean karma...so it seems like NCSoft does everything to protect them...Well tonight you just lost a bunch of active players...

GL.

dw, servers are already dead, it will be completely empty in a few months, you won't lose anything

Darksax    0

You can be right when you talk about bots. There is a difference between people that use more of one account and bots, keep in mind. up to 3 account are allowed. Not all are bots and report everything you don't like is not a good way to be social with other player

Greco    5
33 minutes ago, Darksax said:

You can be right when you talk about bots. There is a difference between people that use more of one account and bots, keep in mind. up to 3 account are allowed. Not all are bots and report everything you don't like is not a good way to be social with other player

3 accounts PER PC.   2 PCS 6 accounts 3 PCS a full party xD yay

NoCryNoGain    1
8 hours ago, AdrsDK said:

GL.

NcSoft is a Korean company,they never cared about the West and never will. NcWest is the team "managing" these servers,even though they always need permission from Korea to do any changes. What a joke of a company!