Disconnect after certain action/Inactions.

2SHAE

Hello, First off im aware that there are already threads related to disconnect issues that dont seem to have any resolution but my issue is a little more specific/replicable. I've had this issue for a few months now but its got progressivly worse.

I am guarenteed to get disconnected from the server upon porting into Olympiad if i am not inside the client constantly moving/buffing etc before the match begins. During the match there is no issue/disconnects experienced but again once the match is over, If i dont constantly move around I will again be disconnected from the server. The same scenario plays out in COC ports.

On top of this I also experience random disconnects if I minimise/tab from the client anywhere from 5seconds-30minutes later if I dont leave a macro running. If any type of macro is running the game will not disconnect no matter how long I tab out. Ive exhausted all my knowledge and the NCSoft staffs in regards to changing settings from my router/PC regarding Network issues to no solution so im hoping someone here may of experienced something similar and wouldnt mind sharing any potential solutions/tips to fix this.

Thanks in advance for any tips/solutions provided.

Former clanmate had a similar issue and it turned out to be something with compatibility settings of certain l2 files. When you right click on an exe file and select properties, go to the compatibility tab and maybe try to play around with those settings. I don't think he mentioned any other details.

5 minutes ago, Helv said:

Former clanmate had a similar issue and it turned out to be something with compatibility settings of certain l2 files. When you right click on an exe file and select properties, go to the compatibility tab and maybe try to play around with those settings. I don't think he mentioned any other details.

Thanks I will have a playabout with this.

8 minutes ago, Dargor said:

I suppose they already suggested that file check on the launcher, but in any case give it a go if you haven't already.

Yes im afraid I've tried this and even gone as far as a full Format/Reinstall of windows/L2 to no success.

You've a short ka/ttl for some reason. Usually there are many possible reasons, but to name a few - too many hops to the edge routers; intentional limiting of ttl by your isp; something blocking the ka packets going out (firewall, bogus dns...).

Did you try to disable any spi firewalls in your router? Disable windows firewall too. Use a 3rd party dns, like Google's or open dns, DMZ your machine in the router. Try lower mtu to the network interface, something around 1450 or a bit lower, disable any power savings on your lan interface, like green ethernet, low power modes etc.

Archived