Forums

Spellbooks i never see em drop

question number 1 : is there any official source where we can learn the rates of the mobs for l2 classic servers ( most of the classic wikis i check are  like 90% true)

question number 2 : is clear mind spellbook drop ? because i never saw any1 selling this spellbook( dont start the "its an book u cant sale because its op") for this exact reason i should see the spellbook sold everywhere

question number 3: why so many spellbooks cant be obtain from shops.......i mean i get it giving anchor a crazy drop rate but buffs and passive hunting spell? O.o  

by making drop rates of spellbooks like 0.00001% doesnt make the game harder (l2 isnt hard at all) u know there is a sweer line between hard/unplayable i think u cross the line to the side of the unplayable

10 minutes ago, NoCryNoGain said:

This is how they want it to be. It won't change. Either get used to it or leave

so question number 3 out of the line. i am ok with that can any1 l2team give us a actual wiki . or at least tell us which monsters drop those spellbooks because the monster i hunt according all those wikis on google are false

54 minutes ago, andrew111111 said:

so question number 3 out of the line. i am ok with that can any1 l2team give us a actual wiki . or at least tell us which monsters drop those spellbooks because the monster i hunt according all those wikis on google are false

Even with VIP, you'd need to kill several tens of thousands of monsters (considering your luck is average) to get a single drop, so it would likely take hundreds of thousands to be able to confirm that some monster does not drop a particular spellbook.

EDIT: considering how sparse the monster spawns are and how much running you need (even with WW2 + Zerker 2 + SoW + armor set with +7 speed), that will take months.

3 hours ago, andrew111111 said:

question number 1 : is there any official source where we can learn the rates of the mobs for l2 classic servers ( most of the classic wikis i check are  like 90% true)

question number 2 : is clear mind spellbook drop ? because i never saw any1 selling this spellbook( dont start the "its an book u cant sale because its op") for this exact reason i should see the spellbook sold everywhere

question number 3: why so many spellbooks cant be obtain from shops.......i mean i get it giving anchor a crazy drop rate but buffs and passive hunting spell? O.o  

by making drop rates of spellbooks like 0.00001% doesnt make the game harder (l2 isnt hard at all) u know there is a sweer line between hard/unplayable i think u cross the line to the side of the unplayable

1) except l2wiki i dont know anything else most trusted

2) i have seen only 2 selling that

3) the drop rate is same for every sb but the price is decided by the server and the use of each sb itself! for example DW/HASTE sb are used by almost everyone so since their box pp needs those the prices are insane like 5-9kk each of those 2 but clarity break duress and some others are like 100k-800k

the server have many other problems and sb drops arent an important one right now! ppl are dropping them casually just u and me have the bad luck.  a wl friend of find dropped 8 books from the mobs in FOM which drop the PR book but he only picked the PR sb only ONCE after 8 lvls and i got from DW golems  the divine power sb instead of DW, sooo gg me.

The most active player of my CP got clear mind from Carinkain at Forest of mirrors yesterday, so I can confirm that book is actually being dropped. He was farming there 3 hours after our party disbanded every single day for… 6 weeks?

If you try to drop the spellbook isn't it better to drop a valuable one like cdl and buy clear mind and walk away with bunch of adenas? If you don't want to take a .001 chance than just make 2kk and buy the book and spare yourself a lot of trouble. Farm 2kk efficiently is a challenge on itself, still far more easier and reliable imo.

Archived