Constructive feedback on NA L2 classic.

Dr1MaR

First of all, I want to bring only constructive criticism. I m not here speaking out of emotions or anything, I'll be bringing straight up only facts and why this server is experiencing very serious issues.

1. Increasing adena/drop rates for 1-40 locations was a horrible mistake that screwed up a lot of balance in the game.  You can't just buff one part of the game and ignore another one, of course people will complain. 30 lvl mobs give as much adena as lvl 50 mobs. Not to mention, this creates a perfect field for bots. Adena sellers thrive here because they can make as much adena an hour as live 50+ lvl players. You can see how much adena is going on those website nowadays. It drops drastically every single day. Adena deflation creates other item inflation. Price for things like EWC and EAC trippled in price since like 7 days from now. And it will continue going up in price because of all those botters selling their adena for cheap. Great way to ruin the server, NCWest.

2. Another horrible decision was to make this exp events. This makes people discouraged to play past the exp weekend boost. You should see how empty locations became right after the xp event ends. People are burned out and see no more point of playing anymore. There is a reason why other game developers never ever do events like that. And this kind of event yet again creates a perfect field for botters. Adena price keep decreasing, thus inflating the market.

3. Takes way too long to fix any bugs. 

-Took 1 month to fix spider quest bug that gave 3.2k adena instead of 1k. Seriously, 1 month to fix such a simple bug? 

-The issue with looting rights is still not resolved by now. People just poke bosses with their spy lvl 1 characters and get the loots. 

-The spiritshot/blessed spiritshot bug still not fixed. 

-Epic boss respawn. It took over 1 month to fix the bug when respawn was 24h no matter what epic. I m actually not even sure if it's still fixed. We had bugs when you would kill epic/rb and it would respawn right away again. Again, how long would it take u fix such an issue? A long long time

4.Afk events were a huge mistake. This one seriously I can't believe this was unintended so people buy VIP. First it was the RB afk event that created huge queues for the servers. And 2 weeks later the mistake was not learnt and NCWest decided to launch yet another afk event that created even bigger queues. And giving away Top D weapons? Why? was that necessary? And what kind of event is it anyway? Just get your buff and get your box? There is no fun in events like that. Just afk for 4 hours and get your loot box. Seriously one of the most sad events I have ever seen in L2.

I could keep bringing other issues but this 4 are the main ones. I doubt in this server's future with this poor decisions I doubt it can retain a good online for very long. Maybe it's not too late yet ,but if this are going to keep going this way, things are not going to be pretty for NA classic next year.

and you're right in everything you said ...
it is extremely frustrating to have to play with low level character to acquire adena.
I want adena + exp + sp to farm with my warlock lv 45, but I can not ...
not to mention that it is not feasible to use SS in my pet ...

SP? I do not need to talk ... Monsters giving 250 SP in up solo level 45 ...
Each magic and passive asks for 140k on lv 44. I have to play 4 hours to get 1 skill ... Will I need to play 1 week to get everything on level 44?

30 minutes ago, douglaswhisper said:

it is extremely frustrating to have to play with low level character to acquire adena.

SP? I do not need to talk ... Monsters giving 250 SP in up solo level 45 ...
Each magic and passive asks for 140k on lv 44. I have to play 4 hours to get 1 skill ... Will I need to play 1 week to get everything on level 44?

i need 1.2kk SP for my lvl 50 VERY IMPORTANT skills (4 skills times 300k sp ea) gl me xD

I agree with everything you said but the sad truth is that they simply don't give a damn. The forum is full with feedback and complains but there's zero communication from ncsofts side about the issues we are experiencing.

I already gave up on this game, don't let nostalgia take control, there are way better mmo's out there

No intention to offend, but you think they do not know all that?
We can simply hope that at some point they change their priorities, for which they are doing all those things, and improve the server quality for people who really want to play.

On 8.12.2018 at 9:19 AM, douglaswhisper said:

With my 50 warlock i am easily able to grind and make Adena (with PP box). I am going melee with Kai the cat and a dagger. Cat first, then me. Can even do it without shots, but the danger is i fall asleep then. The cat can easily tank light red mobs. Green mobs dont do much damage to it. Theres always the chance to get an XP scroll from Aden dungeon + 7kk XP every day from FoM daily (+ maybe 3kk from AI daily if you are willing to walk---Aden...port Coliseum---walk towards mountains----/loc and check if youre in HV area---SoE-----Port to Hardins----SoE). Gotta admit though, you make MUCM more grind Adena with a low lvl in OB or FT. But when you farm the right mobs, theres always the chance to get really expensive craft mats etc.. 

So even for casuals leveling till 60 should be no problem and especially for a warlock Adena is no issue if you melee. With melee i do the Aden dungeon 12 in minutes (buffed outside, without any box inside). When i still did it with casting i needed much longer, because of the mana downtimes.

10 hours ago, FlintFireforge said:

With my 50 warlock i am easily able to grind and make Adena (with PP box). I am going melee with Kai the cat and a dagger. Cat first, then me. Can even do it without shots, but the danger is i fall asleep then. The cat can easily tank light red mobs. Green mobs dont do much damage to it. Theres always the chance to get an XP scroll from Aden dungeon + 7kk XP every day from FoM daily (+ maybe 3kk from AI daily if you are willing to walk---Aden...port Coliseum---walk towards mountains----/loc and check if youre in HV area---SoE-----Port to Hardins----SoE). Gotta admit though, you make MUCM more grind Adena with a low lvl in OB or FT. But when you farm the right mobs, theres always the chance to get really expensive craft mats etc.. 

So even for casuals leveling till 60 should be no problem and especially for a warlock Adena is no issue if you melee. With melee i do the Aden dungeon 12 in minutes (buffed outside, without any box inside). When i still did it with casting i needed much longer, because of the mana downtimes.

How do you have mana issues on a warlock?

On 08/12/2018 at 5:30 PM, Tiriel said:

No intention to offend, but you think they do not know all that?
We can simply hope that at some point they change their priorities, for which they are doing all those things, and improve the server quality for people who really want to play.

Ok, the best comment i've ever saw in this Forum. Also i'm your friend in game Tiriel xD sup

The weekend XP event is the stupidest thing ever. What if you work Saturday and Sunday but have other days off? And you're right some people spend all day on weekend grinding then don't bother on other days. NCsoft is hammering the nails in the coffin themselves. All we needed was classic L2 with none of these gimmicks or events.

Archived