Spoil guide?

gnysko

1 hour ago, gnysko said:

Can anyone share good tactic spoil guide lv 27-40? Zones, mobs.... :) Thank you! 

Spoiling should end at lvl 25 on this server after you are done with Hogoblins. Anything further is a waste of time, as spoil rates are dire here. 

Hit either Abandoned camp for varnish/I.ore or orc barracks for coal/skins/cbp/hgs and key parts drop for low d gloves/boots/helmet to craft them cheap and break into Dx. At OB you gonna get also some low D jewels drops. You can stay there till about 32-34, after that ant nest if you have a healer

Reroll, no point in playing a spoiler with any decent dd class after 40 you will make the same amount of mats from drop. I tried spoiling Windsus for sop (l2wiki rates say 10% and yes I know we have different rates) for 6h and I got just one sop. Later on the next day I decided I was unlucky and tried again 5h - 0 sop. A friend of mine was spoiling DV for yaksa parts for 10h - just 1 piece. Vip increases everything but adena and spoil, so again no point in playing as spoiler. People were complaining about spoil rates and then started with adena rates after 40+. Then every1 forgot about the spoil, which for me is the biggest problem currently since it is broken. I had a shaman box with my spoiler, now instead of a WC and a spoiler main I have an OL main with no box. You can make decent adena from spoiling varnish from succubus then plains of dion or OB for coal, but that's it until ~37, then your spoiler is useless since you can't get materials and you exp slower, go for DD + buffer box or mage and SE.

I leveled up a spoiler to 55 before i did the right thing and rerolled. It is the most broken thing i have ever played. Though if you have the right information about spots i am guessing you can make a living for yourself even  with these insane rates. 

My advice to you is do not roll a spoiler until they fix the class. But if you are like me and always wanted to play spoiler you can always roll to 55 and then freak out :D

Archived