2 game suggestions

Vip4 to give 100 % more adena or some drop rune in shop vor 100% or 200%more adena drop.If a mob drops 100 adena with this rune or vip 4 to drop 200 or 300 adena.That way ppl will find it profitable to buy vip4 or anything like rune from shop because no one needs exp atm and ppl are pissed for the adena drop so both sides can be happy.

Second thing is make a service or event like in live servers to change professins like if I made a nuker but dedide I want to play archer to not reroll but directly go and change.Also you can think of service for seperate 2 chracters from 1 acc into 2 accounts like you did in past for live servers.

Also I want to see  some good event cause did not made any profit from d weapon event.

Until you make some of the above real I lost interest to buy anything from shop cause soon I will finish movey even for teleports.

34 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

Vip4 to give 100 % more adena or some drop rune in shop vor 100% or 200%more adena drop.If a mob drops 100 adena with this rune or vip 4 to drop 200 or 300 adena.That way ppl will find it profitable to buy vip4 or anything like rune from shop because no one needs exp atm and ppl are pissed for the adena drop so both sides can be happy.

Second thing is make a service or event like in live servers to change professins like if I made a nuker but dedide I want to play archer to not reroll but directly go and change.Also you can think of service for seperate 2 chracters from 1 acc into 2 accounts like you did in past for live servers.

Also I want to see  some good event cause did not made any profit from d weapon event.

Until you make some of the above real I lost interest to buy anything from shop cause soon I will finish movey even for teleports.

Wtf are you talking about? You made a nuker and decide to go for archer and you want to just reroll with all the progress? Rofl. Everyone would be lvling mages and then rerolling at later lvls. Wake up. 

Archived