Forums

worth it too leave live

St0rm

I have a few questions,first im and 14 year player bored of live,i am a US player est time zone.bored of playing solo.

1.is it worth it too leave live or at least invest a lot of time into classic.

2.what server should I join for NA players and active

3.how bad are the adena and item drops

30 minutes ago, St0rm said:

I have a few questions,first im and 14 year player bored of live,i am a US player est time zone.bored of playing solo.

1.is it worth it too leave live or at least invest a lot of time into classic.

2.what server should I join for NA players and active

3.how bad are the adena and item drops

1. If u looking for new experience then yes, just make sure what u diving into
2. Talking island probably.  Time zone fits NA and the community is like 40% Jajajas, 30% NA players and 30% all around the globe.
3. Worse then u can ever imagine. 

1. Well, classic is what L2 should have been (instead of the embryo/awakening). If you would have wanted the pre-awakening L2 to continue without awakening and some other features, that's what classic is, pretty much.
  2. It's a tricky question. TI should have the most players from the Americas, but some people speculate Giran has more English speakers. There's also Aden that might be better timezone wise, though less players than TI/Giran. Don't consider Gludio, it never became popular.
  3. Exactly same as LIVE. Of course, since the max monster/raid level is different, they are scaled differently. And let's not forget LIVE has ultra cheap d/c/b grades in shop - which is why the fulldrop rate for these items is high in LIVE. As Classic has old prices for these items, the drop rate is adjusted accordingly.

Archived