Vip 4 25% xp and vip 0 progression

Eraz

7 minutes ago, Eraz said:

My vip 4 will lvl faster than my vip 0. How can i keep them almost same lvl? Kill blue mobs to xp penalty my vip 4 ? 

exp your vip4 less than your vip 0 or when vip4 reaches a certain lvl forget him until your vip 0 reaches him but both ways are dump since the point of having vip 4 is to lvl up faster so if a char like your box drag u back like an anchor making your vip 4 slowing down its exp rate then stop wasting money or waste more for your vip 0 to increase its vip

It's not that big issue, to have VIP4 as a main and box VIP0 as it looks at the beginning. Realisticly, the lvl difference wouldn't be higher than 2-3 lvls MAX at 40,50+ lvls, since the increased amount of exp needed to lvl up would make up for your box gaining less exp. And you can definetely live with 2-3 lvls difference. 

Also, you can do daily AI/FOM for the XP scrolls and just keep using them on your box, while not using them all at your main in order to save up some more SP for skills. Also at higher lvls you'll start dying at pvps/RBs etc, and your box would eventually catch up. Also many people leave their boxes around lvl 58, as they have sufficient buffs for you to progress further without exping your box (unless you aim to get him to 76+ for prophecies etc, there's really no point in lvling f.e. PP above 58 lvl).

put the box on VIP4 and the dd on VIP0, take VIP4 out of party occassionally, but then you are being inefficient with your money

But, honestly as @Dhol said, it won't matter much in the long run.

Our dd's are all vip4, our supports are 2-3 (except 1) and the difference of their exp is more about how much they die than their VIP.  Our elder has VIP4 and is the lowest level of all the characters, because it gets the worst rez %.

16 hours ago, FatHips said:

put the box on VIP4 and the dd on VIP0, take VIP4 out of party occassionally, but then you are being inefficient with your money

But, honestly as @Dhol said, it won't matter much in the long run.

Our dd's are all vip4, our supports are 2-3 (except 1) and the difference of their exp is more about how much they die than their VIP.  Our elder has VIP4 and is the lowest level of all the characters, because it gets the worst rez %.

get a bishop along with your ee guys! it is so annoying to play with bp (as i was doing on another server) and while i was doing 85% rez i was getting only 20%-25% or even 0% for the sake of pt not even an ee cares about rezing me just everyone wanted my high % of rez and fak the bp meanwhile

Archived