Best weapon for healer

Warendo

Yeah seems like heal power doesn't scale with m.atk.

It seems this is not true for Prophets though, the heals they keep from their cleric time scale and since they don't gain lvl they stay low priced mana wise.

Well I didn't test it, I was told that by an actual prophet in pt... 

7 hours ago, Lafi said:

M. Atk. does NOT affect debuffs land rate...

Then it's only INT ?

22 hours ago, Wedu said:

better weapon=better heal

Did you test it ? I mean, do you have numbers ? Because m.atk doesn't affect it that's for sure. I got an EO 38 and I tried.

58 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@Grimblee No..

M. Atk. does NOT affect debuffs land rate, also MDef does not increase debuff resistance at all.

For example, epic Jewellery influence on land rate...

Then what does affect it? That's why i asked if it is a fixed chance.

2 hours ago, Grimblee said:

Then it's only INT ?

Did you test it ? I mean, do you have numbers ? Because m.atk doesn't affect it that's for sure. I got an EO 38 and I tried.

it does. with top D mage wep and empower our bishop heals ~70-80% more.

2 hours ago, outlaw said:

it does. with top D mage wep and empower our bishop heals ~70-80% more.

Maybe the weapon but certainly not the buff. I tried with eva's kiss which gives 5% m.atk and it changed literally nothing. Not even 1 or 2 point more, exactly the same amount.

6 hours ago, Grimblee said:

Maybe the weapon but certainly not the buff. I tried with eva's kiss which gives 5% m.atk and it changed literally nothing. Not even 1 or 2 point more, exactly the same amount.

kiss of eva is not giving 5% matk.   and yes empower affects the heal . overall total matk affects the heals

12 hours ago, outlaw said:

kiss of eva is not giving 5% matk.   and yes empower affects the heal . overall total matk affects the heals

I know the original kiss of eva gives underwater breath, but if you read this version's eva kiss it's a self buff only that give 5% m.atk and it doesn't affect heals at all.

2 hours ago, Grimblee said:

I know the original kiss of eva gives underwater breath, but if you read this version's eva kiss it's a self buff only that give 5% m.atk and it doesn't affect heals at all.

it doesnt give matk. it increase ur Wind strike/disrupt undead/might of heaven SKILL POWER* by 5/10%.   its more useless then before ...xD

Archived