Sign in to follow this  
keil

Class for solo playing

keil    0

Hello,

I'm oldshool Player who want back to play because of classic serwer but idk with one class should i pick. I want to solo play with one buffer box. I dont want pick class rly hard to exp because i will got bored and leave it. Also i dont want take weak class in pvp because that is best part of this game. I'm thinking about SH+SE / HE or PR + PP / DA + PP. The most i want to play with archer but i will dont need 3rd box for mana recharger too? What is yours tips guys? 

Noviscki    8

Archer you don't need mana recharger. But Mages and Archers are far more expensive than Melee Damage Dealers cuz of BSS and Arrows... but you wanna know how fast you wanna grow and how much u can get from it as Solo. Mage is always faster with recharger than any other class also you can AOE later on but still so expensive to afford (at beggining). Archer are not that expensive but also won't get aoe later...and the melee damage dealers are cheap and easy but takes more time to level... so it's on you my friend. I'm BD level 50+ so as i was solo i decided to create an archer+pp . i'm 34/35 with them and getting a good profit (but i have TOP D BOW +3 and this weekend event is a good farm). i think you can use this 3 weekends we still have and farm well with any classe you chose :)

keil    0
2 hours ago, Noviscki said:

Archer you don't need mana recharger. But Mages and Archers are far more expensive than Melee Damage Dealers cuz of BSS and Arrows... 

When i was playing in old chronicles archers consume  mana for normal shots and also dont need bss but normal ss. I'm a bit confuse :D Money doesnt matter i just want to have fun with game like couple yers ago. I always like to play with mage but in early chronicles he just got one/two shoots from archers/daggers/tyrant. What about daggers? They are also viable, i remember if daggers have always problem with stab landrate 🙄

Grimblee    2
21 hours ago, keil said:

When i was playing in old chronicles archers consume  mana for normal shots and also dont need bss but normal ss. I'm a bit confuse :D Money doesnt matter i just want to have fun with game like couple yers ago. I always like to play with mage but in early chronicles he just got one/two shoots from archers/daggers/tyrant. What about daggers? They are also viable, i remember if daggers have always problem with stab landrate 🙄

Daggers are even worse here cuz dyes are limited to +5 so you can't increase your DEX much and so land rate is meh...

Though they are still good, they're not killing machines. And it's the same for mages and WIT tbh.

But here I think, at least at the start, mages are the most powerfull ones (in pvp). Because jewel are crapy, most ppl get two shot by mages.

But you're not asking for pvp I rekon >_>

Think most OP solo farmer would be warlord + pp + se :P

Edited by Grimblee

Noviscki    8
22 hours ago, keil said:

Archer still use mana for auto-attack but it's 1 or 2...your regeneration is higher.

keil    0
2 hours ago, Grimblee said:

But you're not asking for pvp I rekon >_>

Think most OP solo farmer would be warlord + pp + se :P

I also asking for pvp, like i said before it is best part of this game. I will pick archer + pp because mages will be dont so good when ppl will make jewellery. Now i must a bit thinking with one. On old chronicles hawkeye always be king, but i see here if pr is also viable. What about sr?

Grimblee    2
20 minutes ago, keil said:

I also asking for pvp, like i said before it is best part of this game. I will pick archer + pp because mages will be dont so good when ppl will make jewellery. Now i must a bit thinking with one. On old chronicles hawkeye always be king, but i see here if pr is also viable. What about sr?

Do take into account that archer are costly to level up because of shot/arrow cost.

I see a lot of archer stop playing because of that. And some ppl use daggers to go eco-mode.

SR seems pretty good here, high damages and you got a skill that slow down at range. Also the most adena friendly since lowest atk speed ?

Edited by Grimblee

J0nSnow    34
On 12/10/2018 at 6:10 AM, keil said:

Hello,

I'm oldshool Player who want back to play because of classic serwer but idk with one class should i pick. I want to solo play with one buffer box. I dont want pick class rly hard to exp because i will got bored and leave it. Also i dont want take weak class in pvp because that is best part of this game. I'm thinking about SH+SE / HE or PR + PP / DA + PP. The most i want to play with archer but i will dont need 3rd box for mana recharger too? What is yours tips guys? 

Summoner /close thread

Lafi    3
On 11. 12. 2018 at 3:47 PM, J0nSnow said:

Summoner /close thread

Most expensive char to exp solo...