Secret of the Empire/Imperial Tomb?

Devoid

6 hours ago, Devoid said:

@Hime @Juji

Japan is getting Fafurion/Secret of the Empire on 2018-12-12, Taiwan on 2018-12-19, so when are we getting it? The current classic is a total mess anyway, so there's no reason not to move to the latest international build (and game client) asap.

If I recall Skelth is getting it early next year as well. NCWestfail probably get’s it as the last one, plus count ~2 months of bugs after release before “fixes” will get applied. 

10 hours ago, Garfield said:

If I recall Skelth is getting it early next year as well. NCWestfail probably get’s it as the last one, plus count ~2 months of bugs after release before “fixes” will get applied. 

Well, my sources say Innova doesn't even have a test (release candidate) build yet, so it depends what do you mean by 'early'. Still, I believe 2019 Q1 is doable, hence my question to NCw.

From what they said on the forum, it’s in translation, so I would not expect it any time soon. I’m not really bothered by “when”, since it’s mostly high level content and i’m in my early 30’s there with my 3box :P trying to utilize the free starting gear at best

15 minutes ago, ZAG said:

You do realise how bugged it would be? They can't even manage 1.5. 

Seven Signs is 2.7, SoE is 2.8. The thing is, we have a heavily modded 2.7 server, which is a mess, so why not just go to heavily modded 2.8, which will also be a mess but at least with an up-to-date client?

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:08 AM, Garfield said:

From what they said on the forum, it’s in translation, so I would not expect it any time soon. I’m not really bothered by “when”, since it’s mostly high level content and i’m in my early 30’s there with my 3box :P trying to utilize the free starting gear at best

Same than Me.

I have received further info. Apparently Innova has already finished localization of the client; but KR is now working on adjusting the build for them. They indeed plan on getting the patch notes and a test build sometime in Q1 2019.

Any news on our situation @Juji @Hime? Is it also Q1 2019?

EDIT: It's not exactly all high level content in SoE. There's an equipment upgrade system being added. It works from D to S grade.

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

I have received further info. Apparently Innova has already finished localization of the client; but KR is now working on adjusting the build for them. They indeed plan on getting the patch notes and a test build sometime in Q1 2019.

Any news on our situation @Juji @Hime? Is it also Q1 2019?

EDIT: It's not exactly all high level content in SoE. There's an equipment upgrade system being added. It works from D to S grade.

I'm sure the equipment upgrade won't work because they put live and classic on the same client and then will blame it on some working as intended bs.

Archived