VIP 4 is utterly useless

jukky

Dear Devs, admins, gm's and other monsters,

on Saturday and Sunday, i decidedto test your so called "VIP4" and "Rate increases for weekend" - from levels 35 to 39 farming in Lizardman area with archer and boxed clerlic. I've farmed for 17 hours straight on saturday and 9 hours on sunday. Dont know if it matters but, small 3 min breaks every 20 minutes (My longest online streak 36 hours, i put character to fish, while sleeping). 

PS: My buddy with VIP 0 joined in and out over course of time, not sure if it matters...

heres the shocker:

I received 2 item drops (I consider PP drop here as well)

1 x Bow Glaud.... something Dgrade mid
1 x Gloves Light D mid grade

These are stats VIP 4  (45 pounds) + additional 35 pounds

Today, couple hours ago, i decided to create spoiler on VIP 4 account and had boxed spoiler VIP 0. Boxed Spoiler received 11 trash gear (no grade) within 10 minutes, while VIP 4 spoiler received only necklace :D (I created 2 chars, cause wanted make 1 into crafter, but for surprise this happened)

are you serious?

If person purchases VIP... it will be useless for him if he is playing with other people !? :D , so you need x9 VIP 4's to actually have drop rate 50% increase? Just to add previous message, Drop rate at weekends 50% and 50% from Vip 4 = 75% - If you go that route, maybe you will make party matching for VIP's only? So we know that other person is a VIP!?

1 minute ago, Cally said:

You come very late notice that the VIP is more or less useless.

Had VIP3 for 30lvls.
- 2 mid NG weapons
- Silver Coins in value of 200k

.... yay .....

I joined Classic Giran week and half ago and now considering to leave :D

22 minutes ago, jukky said:

I joined Classic Giran week and half ago and now considering to leave :D

At least you don't need VIP anymore to be able to log at all.

Well, it is with and without VIP a lot of hard work.
I play very casual... maybe 1h per day.
And I play since 5 weeks or so.... but I still almost reached my top D weapon by lvl 35.... next is Brigandine.
For C grade I see kinda dark xD

@jukky did you party these characters?  if you did the VIP drop bonus would be split between them so you would not notice a difference.

But I agree, VIP4 is not worth the money because the deadweights can still play with the same benefits while not supporting the server costs.

VIP4 should simply reproduce 1.0x (Skelth) drop rates and call it a day, people would pay for it and there would be no additional need of cash flow for NC.

Even on the weekend with VIP4 party and 50% drop rate server boost, drops are still roughly 2/3 of what they should be.

Grats! I played about the same time with 1x VIP 3 and 2x VIP 0 and got 2x elven bow shaft.

Sometimes I have a feeling people don't get how %'s work, increasing a next to nothing % by a % gives you next to nothing chance of dropping full items still, if this is what this is about. VIP is for the exp/sp rate don't even concider increasing a % of an almost nil % is going to yeild anything what so ever.

8 hours ago, FatHips said:

@jukky did you party these characters?  if you did the VIP drop bonus would be split between them so you would not notice a difference.

But I agree, VIP4 is not worth the money because the deadweights can still play with the same benefits while not supporting the server costs.

VIP4 should simply reproduce 1.0x (Skelth) drop rates and call it a day, people would pay for it and there would be no additional need of cash flow for NC.

Even on the weekend with VIP4 party and 50% drop rate server boost, drops are still roughly 2/3 of what they should be.

"Should be"

Is very subjective and your basing this off another server with different business models.

Archived