I Quit - Free Stuff!

D-K

I'm tired of all the bots and BR's... So fk this game, I quit!

Spent most of my adena just blowing stuff up for sh!ts and giggles.

But I have a bunch of crap left, maybe like 10 mill worth?

So I'm gonna login around 6pm EASTERN and start dropping it all around Giran... unless someone can provide a reasonable argument why they personally deserve (at least some of it) more than others.

Let the stories begin!

Hey!  I'd be interested in what you have left.  I'm currently just starting out.  Some old friends I used to play with back in the day on Teon server are playing on this one.  This would def help me catch up and be able to play with them.  I'm excited to rehash the old day of Lineage 2.  It has always been my favorite.  I'm sorry that it hasn't worked out for you.  My in game character name will be DrNo.  I'll make sure I'm on at that time.

Okay, clearly you were keen to adventure once again into the lands of the Elmoreden Empire, I feel if you give me all your stuff then you can live your dream through me, I will carry you with me in my heart, every soulshot will imbue my weapon with your spirit and together we shall slay endless machine operated beasts until my time doth come, where hence thou shall pass on both our spirirts to a new adventurer.

Archived