Disappointed at 6 months expecting the truth.

NPC

@Juji @Conguero @Hime

Can any of you give me a light.,

almost 6 months have passed since the merge Freya -> Naia

and my nickname that I had in Freya can not be acquired and never wanted to be logged.

I would like the GM to look for the truth behind this.

Unfortunately support never answers / helps on this problem.

Not sure what you're epxecting. If you can't have it, that means it's taken, either by an active or inactive player, and that you can't have it. Don't torture yourself for so long over a nickname and just find another. Or do like many did here, add a "i" or a "x"' in front of it.

On 10/12/2018 at 5:48 PM, NPC said:

@Juji @Conguero @Hime

Can any of you give me a light.,

almost 6 months have passed since the merge Freya -> Naia

and my nickname that I had in Freya can not be acquired and never wanted to be logged.

I would like the GM to look for the truth behind this.

Unfortunately support never answers / helps on this problem.

Are you serious? 6 months and you still cry over a nickname? Just change it or modify it with an 'x' or 'i' like everyone else. I'm playing in Giran server with another nickname 'cause the toon i'm using is a female and not a male even tho i'm well known with my male nick...didn't kill myself yet, you can keep playing even if you're name is "xNpc" instead of "Npc" (it's an example, i hope "npc" is not ur ig nick).

2 hours ago, NPC said:

well delayed, use nick with xNPC or iNPC or lNPC or kNPC
if my nick was NPC it has to be NPC, not with retarded embellishment.
simple ;)

If the nickname is already taken you must change it, so since they made a merge and your nickname was already taken by someone you can't have 'till the other dude delete it, so you gotta change ur nickname.
Simple ;)

Archived