Recovering broken weapons in OE

Nostradamus

On 12/11/2018 at 6:51 PM, Juji said:

Our policies do allow for reversing certain instances of players accidentally selling items to NPCs, accidentally crystallizing, or accidental deletion. Our policies do differ between Classic and Live Servers and all investigations are on a case-by-case basis.

There have been instances where agents have applied policies from the Live service to Classic, and that is not supposed to happen. The cases described here sound like just that. We've updated our policies to prevent such issues going forward.

yeah about about you guy restore my damn weapons then that i lost? or again do you guys just like to discriminate to players? its funny i heard the over enchant rate was somewhere around 80% on here apparently posted by hime and i broke 10 weapons + trying to make 1 weapon +4 we want fairness and youve given players again an ACE card while others got screwed over how will you correct this?

On 11/12/2018 at 7:51 PM, Juji said:

Our policies do allow for reversing certain instances of players accidentally selling items to NPCs, accidentally crystallizing, or accidental deletion. Our policies do differ between Classic and Live Servers and all investigations are on a case-by-case basis.

There have been instances where agents have applied policies from the Live service to Classic, and that is not supposed to happen. The cases described here sound like just that. We've updated our policies to prevent such issues going forward.

i accidently crystalize +3 item , what can i do ?

This is totally WRONG, GMs delete that items

there is a lot of people here paying money, they dont deserve this new of get that gamemasters were restoring items to +15 WTF

Gamemaster has nothing to do with players more than just ban them, not item restorations

5 hours ago, DwarfDaddy said:

THIS POST IS A COMPLETE RUMOR. FALSE. YOU CANNOT OBTAIN AN BROKEN OVER ENCHANTED WEAPON UNLESS EXIGENT CIRCUMSTANCES ARE PRESENT. 

Read what response the GM gave you fool. He said it happened. READ.  

Well done Ncsoft you gave me the excuse i was looking for, to quit. I am glad i never paid a single penny towards you. I got to level 54 with great gear and two boxes WITHOUT PAYING YOU A PENNY. I now quit cause you clearly cant run this game better then a illegal server team. You are useless. Absolutely Useless. Good luck to the rest of you. Go play the game somewhere it is it fun. Stop giving these share holders money and watching them laugh at you all come Quater End. The profits versus respect for their customers battle, just tipped the fuk over the scale with this collosal fuk up. 

• L2 Team
On 12/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, Almost said:

@Juji so, now ppl cant restore weapons anymore in any case?

It is a case-by-case basis for the Live L2 Servers on restorations, but for Classic there is no policy to restore any weapons or equipment that had failed enchants. There were only a few cases where this accidentally happened for Classic as I mentioned above. Any restoration requests for failed enchants on the Classic server will be denied.

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

It is a case-by-case basis for the Live L2 Servers on restorations, but for Classic there is no policy to restore any weapons or equipment that had failed enchants. There were only a few cases where this accidentally happened for Classic as I mentioned above. Any restoration requests for failed enchants on the Classic server will be denied.

If they were incorrectly restored then they need to be reverted back. 

Just like the @Truffle situation with the stage 3 claws to make it fair for everyone these weapons need to be removed and replaced with crystals.

On 12/12/2018 at 2:51 AM, Juji said:

all investigations are on a case-by-case basis.

Same case-by-case basis that allows some players(high payers) to transfer NON-TRADABLE items like shirts and lvl3-4 jewels from 1 toon to another, while other players asking for the same thing can go bleep themselves.

PS: ive seen the proofs for accepted and rejected requests of that, so no point denying it.

IF u allow something for 1 player, u open the door for everybody, but then u give answers like "We DONT provide services like that" when everyone knows you do.. Its a slap in the face...

I asked to restore my bow+4 cuz I try make +5 but then I change mind and the game didn't let me stop the enchanting process so now I got crystals in my bag,,they denied,,and ppl who to restore +15 weapon got it back that is unfair and ,seems I will not play anymore not because the bow,,but because they treat all of us different if u restore a weapon then.u need to restore to everybody

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, Juji said:

I HIGHLY doubt  they give any weapons Back...…. What they are referring to " Crystallizing "   is the Dwarven Skill  to crystal item     yea even I have done this  in the past …. did not know about opening a ticket to maybe recover it...     

like they Said 'players accidentally selling items to NPCs, accidentally crystallizing, or accidental deletion.  

They did not refer to Over Enchanting   or they would have said so

Please don't be Naïve about it  and use  that little Brain of your to Read and understand  what people are  talking about...anFW5L.png

1 hour ago, Meatshield said:

I HIGHLY doubt  they give any weapons Back...…. What they are referring to " Crystallizing "   is the Dwarven Skill  to crystal item     yea even I have done this  in the past …. did not know about opening a ticket to maybe recover it...     

like they Said 'players accidentally selling items to NPCs, accidentally crystallizing, or accidental deletion.  

They did not refer to Over Enchanting   or they would have said so

Please don't be Naïve about it  and use  that little Brain of your to Read and understand  what people are  talking about...anFW5L.png

And what about enchat window bug? Is supposed to stop it if u press cancel in time but it didn't stop and I got crystals

1 hour ago, devillady said:

I clicked in time twice but the game was like stuck

YEAH   hard to prove that one     any ways

here hows it goes SIMPLE

CLICK EWD    Menu  Opens

DRAG ITEM to be enchanted      Warning sign pops up in Menu about failure 

Click Anyways ………..

ANother menu pops up WARNIG  IF failure will crystalize ……………...

and u say you did all this by mistake and then FAILED TO click Cancel  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8 minutes ago, Meatshield said:

YEAH   hard to prove that one     any ways

here hows it goes SIMPLE

CLICK EWD    Menu  Opens

DRAG ITEM to be enchanted      Warning sign pops up in Menu about failure 

Click Anyways ………..

ANother menu pops up WARNIG  IF failure will crystalize ……………...

and u say you did all this by mistake and then FAILED TO click Cancel  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know how enchant work been playing l2 for 8 years also I know u can cancel the process..I press twice but nothing happened I know is hard to prove but this what happened

11 hours ago, Juji said:

Wait! What means few case?! So some people got back then burned weapons and for others you did not make this favor? What kind of server management is it and where is fair treatment for your customers? And what are you want do now with this few +10 weapons?
This is even bigger mess than with last event where you give to some people few top D weapons on the start of server.

Archived