someone told me you can get books only in aden quest

Alejandra

more people now confirmed me that database is wrong, and mosnters dont drop books and you only can obtain them from aden quest

but what aden quest? lvl 40 44 or 44 49?

then this was the biggest secret shared in the community? scam legit players through a fake official database, while they set books at 10kk or 100kk in aden?

-.-

rollback the community to year 2005 please, bye

1 minute ago, Flor said:

the first day that i made aden, i obtained SB:aegis....... The only book in 1 month of quest with 3 chars

man, this is totally a scam, databases are wrong, they made us kill monsters for nothing, only aden quest gives that books

21 minutes ago, DisplayFoFUn said:

the drop percentage is like 0.01-0.05%

LIE, ROTTING DONT AND SEA OF SPORES DONT DROP BOOKS, EVERYTHING IS A LIE, MY LIFE IS A LIE, EVERYTHING IS A LIE

the only true in this world is that BR guy that told me " HEY I GOT THESE BOOKS ON ADEN QUEST " 

and i said 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EDIT: I SAID WOOOOOOOOOOOW I WANNA BE LIKE YOU MAN WHEN I GROW UP

False, for more info about this server, click in link below:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/lineage-ii-classic-launch-patch-notes

A Spellbook is a unique item for learning specific skills for each class. If you do not have a spellbook, you will not be able to learn a specific skill, so it's a good idea to check on the skill tab of your skill window beforehand to see which spellbook you need for your class.

The spellbook is only required to learn the initial skill and is not required for leveling up the skill afterwards (requires SP).

Spellbooks can be purchased with Adena from the Grocer NPC Harmony in Gludio Village or the Spellbook Trader NPC Lorenzo in the Town of Aden.

You can also obtain Spellbooks from Monster drops in different hunting zones throughout the World

• Ivory Tower Crater

• Sea of Spores

• Forest of Mirrors

• Enchanted Valley

• Alligator Island

• Outlaw Forest

•  

To search for the correct monster, use this link:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

@Alejandra

8 hours ago, Alejandra said:

more people now confirmed me that database is wrong, and mosnters dont drop books and you only can obtain them from aden quest

but what aden quest? lvl 40 44 or 44 49?

then this was the biggest secret shared in the community? scam legit players through a fake official database, while they set books at 10kk or 100kk in aden?

-.-

rollback the community to year 2005 please, bye

If with database you mean lineage 2 classic wiki, then the database is perfectly correct... for Skelth EU. There is no official drop database for NCWest Classic. The L2wiki is still correct in terms of which monster drops what stuff, just the NA drop Chance is significantly lower. Even on Skelth, with correct x1 rates, getting the right book is hard

8 hours ago, Alejandra said:

LIE, ROTTING DONT AND SEA OF SPORES DONT DROP BOOKS, EVERYTHING IS A LIE, MY LIFE IS A LIE, EVERYTHING IS A LIE

the only true in this world is that BR guy that told me " HEY I GOT THESE BOOKS ON ADEN QUEST " 

and i said 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

EDIT: I SAID WOOOOOOOOOOOW I WANNA BE LIKE YOU MAN WHEN I GROW UP

u have problems

Archived