Sign in to follow this  
GrannyChill

Accurate Database??

GrannyChill    9

Is there an accurate database giving drop/spoil locations and mobs for items, for this version of L2?  I'm having a hard time finding places  to send my expensive-to-run little spoilers to lvl up that will justify their existence...   I have tried searching, but the ones I've found either seem inaccurate, or don't have anything in the pages.

AngeMarkel    14
10 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

Is there an accurate database giving drop/spoil locations and mobs for items, for this version of L2?  I'm having a hard time finding places  to send my expensive-to-run little spoilers to lvl up that will justify their existence...   I have tried searching, but the ones I've found either seem inaccurate, or don't have anything in the pages.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

most spoils/drops are correct. Just the chances are different

16 hours ago, AngeMarkel said:

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Main_Page

most spoils/drops are correct. Just the chances are different

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, GrannyChill said:

About L2Wiki Classic, you can use it, but just divide the rates into 3.. it is the most accurate you can find xD