WHAT is suspicious activity?

Pachu

Thats my question. I have 2 accounts blocked for suspicious activity. Someone know all the behaviors that are cataloged as suspicious activity?

In this game is ok to use multiple characters?
Its ok if i trade my weapon to another character (if both are mine)?

Thanx

Don't use bot programs and this won't happen.

No one believes you if you say you didn't.

I know of LITERALLY not one person banned in all of the friends and players I interact with. It's funny how all the people getting banned will try to claim innocence, but players who are genuinely innocent don't get banned.

Strange, isn't it.

29 minutes ago, Mok said:

I know of LITERALLY not one person banned in all of the friends and players I interact with. It's funny how all the people getting banned will try to claim innocence, but players who are genuinely innocent don't get banned.

Strange, isn't it.

This.

Personally I run 3 clients, I have traded mats/weapons/adena back and forth more times than I care to remember, don't do anything wrong and there is nothing to be banned for.

Mok, that`s funny.

ok, well...

using multiple accounts is ok, trade weapons and adena is ok. I remember my last game, I was killing in a border of Abandoned Camp, and a man came to kill Ol Mahum in my killing zone, I asked him if he could go to another zone, and he said no. Then we disputed the monsters. is it an illegal activity? Are there rulles for suspicious activity? I don`t understand.

8 minutes ago, Pachu said:

Mok, that`s funny.

ok, well...

using multiple accounts is ok, trade weapons and adena is ok. I remember my last game, I was killing in a border of Abandoned Camp, and a man came to kill Ol Mahum in my killing zone, I asked him if he could go to another zone, and he said no. Then we disputed the monsters. is it an illegal activity? Are there rulles for suspicious activity? I don`t understand.

You are not allowed to use BOT programs, or purchase/sell in-game items for real currencies. You cannot be racist, or violent in chat as you could get reported and banned for this. There are other reasons, but disputing mobs and ks'ing people is part of the game and NOT a bannable offense.

1 hour ago, Mok said:

Strange, isn't it.

You spoke my mind, thanx!

They just block accounts aleatory... i have been blocked... one day later and after send a mail they give back my account , and i have never use bots or somethink like that cause i just know how to enter to lineage2 that's all my knowledge 

Here's how it shakes out -  The forum is not an appropriate place to scream about an unjustified ban.

Avenue you take for relief if you are in fact innocent is submit a ticket for GM review they will review and respond.

You're not going to get a response back saying exactly what your accounts did to trigger their review however, just think about it for a few moments.  Botters and cheaters are constantly trying to recode or find ways to work around anti-cheat - how much easier do you think that process would be if NCsoft replied back to you and said oh you were using XYZ program and we detected it?

I grant you that "suspicious activity" is pretty vague and could have a broad interpretation but honestly just keep your nose clean and you wont need to worry.  Petition for a review someone will look at it and get back to you. 

For people who always blame the user for "cheating" and cry for being banned, I want to tell you that it is not always that way and until they do, they will understand (the machines are also wrong and that is why there are humans who supervise it) I have three accounts and only one is banned for "suspicious activity" where I have my weapon. I'm waiting for a response from Friday, I hope it does not happen ... it's frustrating to play clean and be banned... :(

Dude, im probabbly one of the player most reported as " bot ", also today i had to make a new ticket to gamemaster because a guy stalked me in game, and wanted destroy my life outside the game " he wrote stuff like that in game " then i made a ticket, also he said he will open a post forum, saying ill do " autoassist"

of course ill do ASSIST with my mules, but with my hands, of course i can log in 6 character, because im logging 2 per computer

with this, 3 months fightning against the ignorance and false accusations of the people, and more 

do you think i got any ban? no of course, because im a human, even im not TOP d, because im not a bot, and i didnt do in 3 month enough money to full equip top d one character

anyway

i cant understand how people like you get restricted

are you sure you didnt use any third party soft? think about it

good luck

8 hours ago, Pachu said:

Thats my question. I have 2 accounts blocked for suspicious activity. Someone know all the behaviors that are cataloged as suspicious activity?

In this game is ok to use multiple characters?
Its ok if i trade my weapon to another character (if both are mine)?

Thanx

Botting, account sharing, logging in from vastly disparate IPs, Purchasing large sums of nc coin with a credit card that doesn't share the same info, trading items/adena with other suspicious people (RMT looking even if it's innocent), and more will get you flagged under suspicious activity.

I play 9 accounts actively in classic. I've been playing them for some time now and up until last week I was getting on average one captcha a day for 3 weeks straight. Yesterday morning I had a fellow start yelling bot party at me. I get a few every week. Apparently people cannot fathom that someone can use more than one keyboard to play a game. I use four computers with keyboard/mice to play my party. If people actually had paid attention they would of seen that two character were not even do anything but auto follow (crafter and SWS wannabe).

Ohhh thank you very mucho to all those who have tried to help me :) now I know the EULA.

And for the people who laugh telling me that I use bot. I hope that this happen to them. And then keep saying that this only happen to bots ;)

I already got feedback from NCSoft support, I will talk with them and then I will tell you how this situation ends.

Regards

14 hours ago, Pachu said:

It's any activity that makes NCsoft believe that the account is much more likely to belong to a botter or adena seller than to a legit player, without any hard proof.The full list is a secret.

After contact with NCsoft support, if you did nothing wrong, you should be unblocked.

Well, the GM decided block my account.

Offense: 3rd Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

I really don´t understand, I know much of you think that Im a bot, but my case is an error type 1 (in the stadistics terms)

Im gona explain my situation and I think the GMs needs to review your process to block accounts.

my style to play the game is take 3 characters in a party, first I go with spoiler, then hit with my archer and if I needed heal I do with my cleric, the proces is not always the same, but Im systematic in my farming time. I really think that my behavior is defferent to bot, but aparrently not.

I play with other programs at the same time, the other programs are:
Spotify
Windows defender
Ace Stream HD
Discord

I understand that none of those programs are illegaly. 

According to the facts mentioned to you, I am a player who deserves to be listed as a bot?

Well, despite all this I am out the game. I asked them to review my situation and they did, but they concluded that the decision was well taken

Archived