The Matchstick Sisters Event Starts 12/12

Hime

8 hours ago, Tripipasta said:

I have a question.  The XP/SP bonus from "Matchstick Sister’s Blessing (2-hour)", does it stack with the 50% XP/SP bonus of the weekend? TY

Yes, stack cuz it's a buff for the server, not even for your acc/char so yes. will be apllied.

11 hours ago, summonete said:

well, but i think this kind of drop itens events only benefics the bot farmmers... today i just saw a guy selling 5000 match sticks... so,

Q: how could him farm that amount in less tham 24hrs ?

A: lot of bots...

so, i´ve spent 2 hours at cemitery today just got 11 pairs of matchsticks... what the real chance we have against theses bot farmers ?!? wille we farm a lot to get some adena, to craft top D weapon o C mid weapon, they farm 10x more adena botting and buy OE sets... whats the real chance we have against this kind of players ?!

i agree there is a lot of bots mate, but also there is a lot of hardcore players, they farm in AOE so much faster t han bots, like 50 mobs per lure so it's reasonable to have that kind of players selling it too. I can't tell if it's a botter or no. I'm saying this with confidence cuz i have friends that farm that fast EASY with 3 warlords PT.

What we have to consider from BOTS its:
1) THEY bleep ECONOMY (Inside the game with drops and with adena selling the inflation gets scalated quickly)

2) THEY bleep YOUR HUNTING SPOT (you can't EVER be free in your resp, you can't get the whole resp or the timing you use to clean resp gets totally screwed)

Hope they ban every bot they can. there is A LOT OF THEM in Aden, it's 40% bots on every respawn you go.

• 2 weeks later...

The truth is I feel cheated with this server ... yesterday before unlocking the mi pj had more than 3k of Well-Made Matchstick. Taking into account the information that had been given here https://www.lineage2.com/news/matchstick-sisters-event in which it CLEARLY says that on January 2 all the items of said event except the Christmas Amulet Box DISAPPEAR from the inventory ( 15-day) that disappears on January 23 I set out to try to take out the amulet of exp by spending ALL of my Well-Made Matchstick in the attempt. Today when I log in I find myself with the surprise that not only did they not remove anything from the inventory but that the mobs did not drop any more said items of the event. but sister NPCs are still asking for 70% buf. I mean, I lost my items that I spent yesterday based on the ERRONE information they gave on the date they disappeared. BECAUSE I KNEW THAT THE NPC OF THE SISTER WERE GOING TO BE AND THAT THE MOBS DROPED NOTHING OF THE EVENT I HAVE NEVER SPENDED THEM. I need you to give me a solution or particularly my clan and I will not play anymore because of several irregularities like this one that have already tired us

1 hour ago, JAZZ said:

The truth is I feel cheated with this server ... yesterday before unlocking the mi pj had more than 3k of Well-Made Matchstick. Taking into account the information that had been given here https://www.lineage2.com/news/matchstick-sisters-event in which it CLEARLY says that on January 2 all the items of said event except the Christmas Amulet Box DISAPPEAR from the inventory ( 15-day) that disappears on January 23 I set out to try to take out the amulet of exp by spending ALL of my Well-Made Matchstick in the attempt. Today when I log in I find myself with the surprise that not only did they not remove anything from the inventory but that the mobs did not drop any more said items of the event. but sister NPCs are still asking for 70% buf. I mean, I lost my items that I spent yesterday based on the ERRONE information they gave on the date they disappeared. BECAUSE I KNEW THAT THE NPC OF THE SISTER WERE GOING TO BE AND THAT THE MOBS DROPED NOTHING OF THE EVENT I HAVE NEVER SPENDED THEM. I need you to give me a solution or particularly my clan and I will not play anymore because of several irregularities like this one that have already tired us

I couldn't agree more with you. Without any further announcement, matchs remain and prices have gone to the sky. Also i see chars that sell 8k matches which is really strange since information was stating that event ends 02/01/2019. This is clearly unprofessional from the Official Server, you should stick to your word or inform us about this earlier. I am really disppointed from this. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived