Forums

BackStab bug

Wellanx

@Hime @Juji

The skill BackStab of the dagger bug. Since i'm lvl 40 my skill never did Half-kill on the 10 000 time that i used it.

Since the half kill on the dagger is his main purpose in party its pretty ***

P.S : I played dagger since 2008 until now and  i know how a dagger work so i can say that its a bug.

classic: Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1273 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit. Critical.

orfen: Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1107 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

@Wellanx

5 hours ago, Wedu said:

classic: Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1273 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit. Critical.

orfen: Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1107 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

@Wellanx

Jake Mate. Well Done Master.

8 hours ago, Wedu said:

You are completely wrong here.

Backstab level 1 (classic):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1273 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 45 (classic):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 7681 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 1 (live):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1107 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 37 (live):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 5479 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

You are completely wrong here.

Backstab level 1 (classic):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1273 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 45 (classic):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 7681 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 1 (live):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 1107 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

Backstab level 37 (live):
Attacks the enemy's unprotected back with 5479 Power added to P. Atk. Requires a dagger or dual dagger to be equipped. Over-hit, critical hit and half-kill are possible.

19 hours ago, Wellanx said:

@Hime @Juji

The skill BackStab of the dagger bug. Since i'm lvl 40 my skill never did Half-kill on the 10 000 time that i used it.

Since the half kill on the dagger is his main purpose in party its pretty ***

P.S : I played dagger since 2008 until now and  i know how a dagger work so i can say that its a bug.

Half Kills dont exist in classic

1 hour ago, AngeMarkel said:

Half Kills dont exist in classic

Ok first, in-game(classic), the skill backstab says :half-kill possible.

Plus it would be stupid to remove half-kill from dagger when its their specialty in pve since their blow miss often it help.

anyway i want a response from @Hime or @Juji

Archived