DwarfDaddy

Aden server is DYING HARDCORE

Treik    0

I do feel like the server is dying = / You can not find a party if it isn't for dailies..Most of the people playing don't want to party up either.They re all 3 client solo farming constantly.I used to meet new people in lineage and form relationships.I don't see that anymore.It is so strange that servers like skelth have way less people but way more activity and interraction.I was so happy when classic launched and I have no problems with the gameplay rates etc.But the aden server is trully dying and it' sad

H3R3G3    3

NCSoft should to take off spirishots/soulshot from l2classic for some days to teach players how to farm without ss.

Or maybe NCSoft should respaw some NPC to give ss for free for all players "casual" and nolife players, free GK for all and increase exp rate to 15x. then players "perhaps" get more happy.

I'm (Phantom Summoner lv47 / box PP44) farm in cruma krators without beastshots or soulshot .. its no problem, maybe kill a little bit slow, but till its l2classic way.

Bots are the problem. 

NCSoft must fix bot .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noviscki    8
2 hours ago, H3R3G3 said:

NCSoft should to take off spirishots/soulshot from l2classic for some days to teach players how to farm without ss.

Or maybe NCSoft should respaw some NPC to give ss for free for all players "casual" and nolife players, free GK for all and increase exp rate to 15x. then players "perhaps" get more happy.

I'm (Phantom Summoner lv47 / box PP44) farm in cruma krators without beastshots or soulshot .. its no problem, maybe kill a little bit slow, but till its l2classic way.

Bots are the problem. 

NCSoft must fix bot .

People always look for the easiest way. HOW DARE YOU TO SAY "DON'T USE SOULSHOT FOR FARM" ??!!

This kind of player

Punish    54
6 hours ago, H3R3G3 said:

Bots are the problem. 

NCSoft must fix bot .

HOW DARE YOU! 

I MUST have soulshots everytime I attack, everything else is absolutely useless!!!

On 12/13/2018 at 12:41 PM, Devoid said:

You can always go to LIVE instead of CLASSIC.

its not actually classic you worthless scrub the only classic part is max level becomes 85 instead of 85+ but starts with people only going upto 75 besides that this isnt old school classic also REAL classic you worth turd was so easy people could have been soloing raids after 2weeks of server up and having top gear a ton of adena/materials etc and max lvl like instantly 

Devoid    122
6 hours ago, BerzerkerKing said:

its not actually classic you worthless scrub the only classic part is max level becomes 85 instead of 85+ but starts with people only going upto 75 besides that this isnt old school classic also REAL classic you worth turd was so easy people could have been soloing raids after 2weeks of server up and having top gear a ton of adena/materials etc and max lvl like instantly 

It's quite hard to understand exactly what you were trying to say here tbh.

Raid bosses were only introduced in C2, previously the "raid" bosses were just higher leveled monsters with a group of minions (e.g. Uthanka in TI). Needless to say, such mechanics were pretty screwed, e.g. summoners had a serious advantage.

The Lineage II Classic never aspired to undo everything and return to prelude or whatever. The "classic" that you claim is the real "classic" only exists in your head.

class3Rank1    3

why telepot is so much need when u just need to farm same place for like 2-3 days why go aden giran ai then go back giran aden ?    just stayed at giran - AI when u feel ok with super xp scroll u just abandon giran and never come back when u need ss or something use more account to buy at giran and tp to your main or race monster 

Quixt    0

Aden has always had less population the the 2 other classic server that were online first.  This was always my concern playing on Aden.  I was late to start classic so I didn't want to deal with the login lines for the 2 others.

Punish    54
17 hours ago, Quixt said:

Aden has always had less population the the 2 other classic server that were online first.  This was always my concern playing on Aden.  I was late to start classic so I didn't want to deal with the login lines for the 2 others.

Same, I spent a good week trying to get into Talking Island before jumping on Aden. 

DwarfDaddy    3

As of 1/20/2019 my post is even more relevant then before, I saw this coming HARDCORE and those who denied it.... you are eating your words. The server is dying and apparently it looks like Gludio server is even more dead then Aden server. There MUST be a server merge in the future... 

Even with Gludio server and Aden NA Classic servers combined they would have less of a population then either Giran or Talking Island NA Classic servers.

Aden + Gludio Servers combined = 3958

Gludio and Aden combined is still 1689 players less then Giran server.

Gludio and Aden combined is still 906 players less then Talking Island server.

https://l2.laby.fr/status/    (Link to Player Server Status Amount)

1/20/2019

Talking Island NA Classic (4864 players)

Giran NA Classic (5647 players)

Aden NA Classic (2376 players)

Gludio NA Classic (1582 players)