DwarfDaddy

Aden server is DYING HARDCORE

DwarfDaddy    3

Has anyone seen the population of Aden NA Classic Server... almost all of the newer areas are completely dead... only bots left... Look at Gludin, Gludio, and other starting areas... even the amount of stores are almost completely gone. Will NCSOFT fix their terrible business practice ??? I would love to enjoy the game, but many issues need to be fixed e.g. adena / item drop rate...

Jesus    6

Merge wont solve the problem.. people are leaving after 41 because of adena rates and not being able to aford ports.. 

• Like 1

Devoid    122
16 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Merge wont solve the problem.. people are leaving after 41 because of adena rates and not being able to aford ports.. 

Yeah, having free teleports until level 40 was always a bad idea.

Warendo    12

Indeed, TP should be used only by very high lvl and on important events, like mass PvP, Raidboss hunt etc. Free teleports would make spells like "decrease weight" totaly useless.

Noviscki    8
1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Agreed, no one want to create new boxes just to farm adena. This game still needs a fair balance or adjust with adena rate 40+

• Like 1

Noviscki    8
41 minutes ago, Warendo said:

Indeed, TP should be used only by very high lvl and on important events, like mass PvP, Raidboss hunt etc. Free teleports would make spells like "decrease weight" totaly useless.

TP paid for 55+

I guess at 55 you already have a good situation for farm even solo or AOE. but before that, how do you make good adena level 41?

Warendo    12

When you are 41, just run to location, dont use TP, because from lvl 41 till 52 its probably the most-hardcore for adena, so you have to adjust your game play :-)

Noviscki    8
7 minutes ago, Warendo said:

When you are 41, just run to location, dont use TP, because from lvl 41 till 52 its probably the most-hardcore for adena, so you have to adjust your game play :-)

Yeah man, but then you filter the game for only hardcore players, casual players will leave (casual don't mean you wanna be newbie forever, it just mean you will take more time to reach there and thats okay) but if you don't have much time to invest on game, and HAVE to run to location...it's dissappointing and you will quit soon. We don't care about this but NCSoft might consider this fact. The problem is not "HAVING OPTIONS" it's just how fittable they are for players. We can't assume everyplayer is equal, hardcore or casual, with 5 hours a day, 1 hour a day, 8 hour a day, or more. The game must fit most players as possible to keep the game alive, or the game will be dead and there will be only 300 players having fun on it. If you can call this fun.

10 hours ago, DwarfDaddy said:

Has anyone seen the population of Aden NA Classic Server... almost all of the newer areas are completely dead... only bots left... Look at Gludin, Gludio, and other starting areas... even the amount of stores are almost completely gone. Will NCSOFT fix their terrible business practice ??? I would love to enjoy the game, but many issues need to be fixed e.g. adena / item drop rate...

That strange, I play in Aden and even when the quantity of stores  are not as heavy than TI and Giran Servers, I stills e a lot of people Selling and buying. Also I see a lot of people playing in different places, and they're not bots, you can ,make a good conversation wit them and also make parties without troubles. If you start a new car, you'll not see a lot of people in newbie towns which is normal since new players are not entering right now, but in common cities I see people around, a lot of them.

xHaseo    74

I still wonder if people who claims that you must run from town to town are retards or are serious. 
I've been playing this game from C4, in Teon. I never had the urge to RMT adenas, which means i was able to sustain myself with drops and with adenas from mobs. 
And i N E V E R ran from one town to the other 'cause "teleports are for richs, this is hardcore, not enough adena to port!". This was probably the situation in C1 or C2 at best, but rest assure that in C4 you were able to port around without any sort of problem. 
For sure i ran from town to town a couple times due to sieges, but never 'cause i had to save adenas. 

The truth is that the server, as it is now, is owned by a company who cares only about profit and not about players, if you pay you can even get unbanned or totally avoid ban (I saw a couple of bots who were banned and then unbanned and now are still free to play. And they still botting.) so they use this excuse of "we're running f2p model" as an excuse to make things harder. So you're forced to RMT. So you're forced to buy things from L2Store. So you're forced to keep active the VIP system (which is a lil broken, lv 1, 2 and 3 are almost close to each other as bonus, then lv 4 got like 2x bonuses compared to lv 3) in order to wish for a drop that will make you gain enough adena to port. 

And this is so sad, 'cause the server rates are perfect when the 50% bonus is active, you can earn enough adenas to have a profit and to restock, always going positive and you're able to port. But that's not what they need. Can't wait for Brooches to hit classic. 

• Like 3

SumTingWong    108
5 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

I still wonder if people who claims that you must run from town to town are retards or are serious. 
I've been playing this game from C4, in Teon. I never had the urge to RMT adenas, which means i was able to sustain myself with drops and with adenas from mobs. 
And i N E V E R ran from one town to the other 'cause "teleports are for richs, this is hardcore, not enough adena to port!". This was probably the situation in C1 or C2 at best, but rest assure that in C4 you were able to port around without any sort of problem. 
For sure i ran from town to town a couple times due to sieges, but never 'cause i had to save adenas. 

The truth is that the server, as it is now, is owned by a company who cares only about profit and not about players, if you pay you can even get unbanned or totally avoid ban (I saw a couple of bots who were banned and then unbanned and now are still free to play. And they still botting.) so they use this excuse of "we're running f2p model" as an excuse to make things harder. So you're forced to RMT. So you're forced to buy things from L2Store. So you're forced to keep active the VIP system (which is a lil broken, lv 1, 2 and 3 are almost close to each other as bonus, then lv 4 got like 2x bonuses compared to lv 3) in order to wish for a drop that will make you gain enough adena to port. 

And this is so sad, 'cause the server rates are perfect when the 50% bonus is active, you can earn enough adenas to have a profit and to restock, always going positive and you're able to port. But that's not what they need. Can't wait for Brooches to hit classic. 

This is the honest truth.  Every bit of it.

I have no doubt that stuff like those "make you stupid OP" brooches and t-shirts will make their way here eventually.

Anything to make a buck!

5 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

I`m not VIP and still I can play really relaxed. About teleports, I remember those days when I used to use a Port Map, just to walk for a while and use SOE xD, but anyway, tis topic is useless, Aden is not Dying and it still have the same people it had before.

wizzard1934    0

I dont know about aden server i play on gludio 

and they block me without reason really, so they let adena sellers /botters and they ban official characters? nice Ncsoft

Alcione    40

No freedom of movement...if you want to make nos quest, fom quest, aden dungeons and some other farm spot and u need to pay for main + 2 box buffer...need around 300k adena x day only on teleport with the current adena/drop rate? LOL

Resultado de imagen de wtf is this meme

that's my face every time I need to use gatekeeper

AngeMarkel    14
1 hour ago, Alcione said:

No freedom of movement...if you want to make nos quest, fom quest, aden dungeons and some other farm spot and u need to pay for main + 2 box buffer...need around 300k adena x day only on teleport with the current adena/drop rate? LOL

u can move freely..its your choice to take a gk or not. So u can choose to pay few k to port to AI and run the rest (which is done in few minutes) or pay for all ports..its YOUR Decision

Eternal    21
1 hour ago, Alcione said:

You people are so lazy it amazes me.  From giran teleport to death pass, 1500 adena if memory serves me right.  Walk pass the bridge towards oren, 4 minutes top with wind walk use soe.... From oren walk towards TOI, 4 to 5 minutes top, use soe you are in Aden. 10 minutes from giran to Aden, and you people are still complaining,  stop being so god dam lazy!!!! 

Devoid    122
6 hours ago, Eternal said:

You people are so lazy it amazes me.  From giran teleport to death pass, 1500 adena if memory serves me right.  Walk pass the bridge towards oren, 4 minutes top with wind walk use soe.... From oren walk towards TOI, 4 to 5 minutes top, use soe you are in Aden. 10 minutes from giran to Aden, and you people are still complaining,  stop being so god dam lazy!!!! 

It's now called "three way junction at the death pass" and is mere 970 adena - so with soe cost it's indeed around 1.5k total Giran -> Oren. Ofc, some people don't want the 3-4 minute run and rather pay 8k+ for instant teleport.

Alcione    40
8 hours ago, Eternal said:

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

It's now called "three way junction at the death pass" and is mere 970 adena - so with soe cost it's indeed around 1.5k total Giran -> Oren. Ofc, some people don't want the 3-4 minute run and rather pay 8k+ for instant teleport.

Resultado de imagen de marathon meme

• Haha 1

when old timing scrubs want their glory days back so troll the forums since they dont have to work anymore or do bleep all and want everyone making 10 adena per mob and 100 exp along with teleport cost so they can talk about how easy and super lazy we are not wanting  to spend a few hours running/unstucking or farming without SS LoL

Devoid    122
1 hour ago, BerzerkerKing said:

when old timing scrubs want their glory days back so troll the forums since they dont have to work anymore or do bleep all and want everyone making 10 adena per mob and 100 exp along with teleport cost so they can talk about how easy and super lazy we are not wanting  to spend a few hours running/unstucking or farming without SS LoL

You can always go to LIVE instead of CLASSIC.

rangomal    18

I personally chose to stay 40lvl for a couple of months till i complete my c grade gear.Right now got c grade top/legs and 1 accessory.Also top d and 1 dye.Got a month to go at least more ( i also spam aden dungeon daily so if i get lucky boom).When i will be full c i will farm 1-2 millions extra and i will rush from 40 to 52 by paying teleports.That way i wont have to suffer the way people describe right now

Noviscki    8
13 hours ago, Punish said:

Personally, I'd like more feedback from Aden players if they feel the server is in-fact dying. 

Well mate, i'm from Aden. I can't tell it's DYING but i can tell it's geting more and more frustrated and the the FEELING is that you are playing with only bots in respawns.

So you never know if the game is dead or if it's healthy and alive cuz everywhere you go, you find bots. EVERYWHERE! And it gives us (at least me) a emptyness feeling that:

1) I could be ALONE there, would be nice to have the resp for me, but still the server will look like dead.

2) I'm there with the whole region full of characters hunting and stuff but you know that half of that or much more are bots. So it's an Ilusion.

I hope they do 2 stuffs:

1) GET RID OF BOTS ASAP

2) MERGE GLUDIO AND ADEN WHEN THE BOTS ARE DONE (AT LEAST THOSE LEVEL 30+)

Cuz now we're seeing bots in Enchanted Valley 50+ zone and that's insane!

• Like 1