C grade shots in store

BeefJerky

3 minutes ago, Decayed said:

Didn't they say they wouldn't add it?  Oh wait, they also said level cap is 70.  Oh I mean content capped at 70.  Oh I mean stats to +12. Oh I mean stats to +5.  Oh I mean... eh

They did say they would add it when the server population warranted it. It now warrants it, so its been added. 

3 hours ago, Decayed said:

Yeah maybe.  I think that's also where they said level cap was 70, and our drop rates would be slightly better than Europe, among other things.

I'm glad they were wrong about the drop rates. Rage on haters, oh and I still wish they would not have changed the lower level areas. But its just a game, a free one at that. I've had more fun playing this version of l2 than any game in a great long while. 

They should have kept everything consistent in terms of the lower areas (were they fixed or simply adjusted?) but they have still made a lot of mistakes. You're having fun because of the people, not because they lowered the drop rates. Imagine if pvp was actually a part of the game. But no, the level 70 driver parties have inhibited that as well. I'd argue the free part but regardless, people are getting what they need. Ironically they make less money because so many people RMT. It's an environment where botting is rampant due to the lowered rates. I'm ok with the adena but the drops and spoils are crap. Even Farmers have a hard time keeping up with demand.  There have been so many missteps, like the free d weapons and the afk events. Hopefully they will start learning and enough people will stick around.  The first major update should be the biggest test.

1 hour ago, Decayed said:

They should have kept everything consistent in terms of the lower areas (were they fixed or simply adjusted?) but they have still made a lot of mistakes. You're having fun because of the people, not because they lowered the drop rates. Imagine if pvp was actually a part of the game. But no, the level 70 driver parties have inhibited that as well. I'd argue the free part but regardless, people are getting what they need. Ironically they make less money because so many people RMT. It's an environment where botting is rampant due to the lowered rates. I'm ok with the adena but the drops and spoils are crap. Even Farmers have a hard time keeping up with demand.  There have been so many missteps, like the free d weapons and the afk events. Hopefully they will start learning and enough people will stick around.  The first major update should be the biggest test.

Why do you blame the bots on the low drop rates?  Way back when my son first put Lineage on my PC and got me hooked on it, I played in an "unofficial" network, based--- somewhere else.  There were servers ranging from +10 to +200.  I had chars on all of them.  The bots were just as prevalent on all those servers, with all those high rates, as they are here.  It isn't the drop rates, it is human greed.  I'm just glad that, after 6 years away, I have found a place I feel at home again.  I don't like bots, or adena sellers, but so far I'm managing to work around them.  As for C shots in the NC store?-- it'll be a while before I need them, but I'll have to figure out my budget--- lol.

On 12/13/2018 at 10:19 PM, GrannyChill said:

Why do you blame the bots on the low drop rates?  Way back when my son first put Lineage on my PC and got me hooked on it, I played in an "unofficial" network, based--- somewhere else.  There were servers ranging from +10 to +200.  I had chars on all of them.  The bots were just as prevalent on all those servers, with all those high rates, as they are here.  It isn't the drop rates, it is human greed.  I'm just glad that, after 6 years away, I have found a place I feel at home again.  I don't like bots, or adena sellers, but so far I'm managing to work around them.  As for C shots in the NC store?-- it'll be a while before I need them, but I'll have to figure out my budget--- lol.

I'm not blaming the bots on the low drop rate.  But, you can be sure that the low drop rates causes way more demand for RMT than other servers, which makes the bots even more rampant.  And it's clear NCWest doesn't care.  Many illegal servers allow bots.  Many illegal servers also have strict policies on them.  But yeah, L2 is a great game don't get me wrong.  I just think this iteration has a lot of issues that could have been easily resolved with just a little bit of extra work.  But I also understand why they probably don't care.  You really shouldn't buy the C shots. It's not worth it.  

54 minutes ago, Decayed said:

I'm not blaming the bots on the low drop rate.  But, you can be sure that the low drop rates causes way more demand for RMT than other servers, which makes the bots even more rampant.  And it's clear NCWest doesn't care.  Many illegal servers allow bots.  Many illegal servers also have strict policies on them.  But yeah, L2 is a great game don't get me wrong.  I just think this iteration has a lot of issues that could have been easily resolved with just a little bit of extra work.  But I also understand why they probably don't care.  You really shouldn't buy the C shots. It's not worth it.  

To be honest, whether or not I buy them depends on how well I do while getting there.  I'm making 2 crafters, some spoilers, and have found that here the mages are the most economical chars to run, at least at low levels.  If  my crafters get their paws on the right recipes, and I find a reliable source of crystals, Ill be making my own.  It would help a LOT if my EE could make mana pots, but that doesn't seem to be an option.  No matter, I'll finish making her for the buffs, and hope they decide to add them in the future.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:04 AM, Decayed said:

the problem is that many casual players who would buy runes/shots from store left cuz of impossible rates/afk event queues

Archived