Exp Buffs

KillerFrost

So with this new event we get a ton of new Exp Buffs, Scrolls, Runes, etc from event and shop.. My Question is which ones stack?  Hour Glass + Attendance Check + VIP 4 + Exp Scroll + Rice Cake etc..   Which ones do you not pop at the same times etc.. After what 14 years think NCSoft would come out with a official list of what stacks/doesn't stack.

4 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

So with this new event we get a ton of new Exp Buffs, Scrolls, Runes, etc from event and shop.. My Question is which ones stack?  Hour Glass + Attendance Check + VIP 4 + Exp Scroll + Rice Cake etc..   Which ones do you not pop at the same times etc.. After what 14 years think NCSoft would come out with a official list of what stacks/doesn't stack.

Everything stacks but the itens that says wich doesn't like the DISH doesn't stack with FRUIT BUFF (so it's 5% only not 10% cuz they won't stack) otherwise, if the item doesn't tell anything like "It DOESN'T STACK with X item" it will....i made my account i got 210% EXP in this event. a Dailaon Lad 3500 EXP gave me 10.800. almost 15K with overthit. KRATOR gave me 54K XP with overhit and 45K without over hit. SOLO. each one. but...you know, it's like enjoying every second of each buff...doesn't even were getting loots if there were monsters alive.

Archived