Joy agathion 7 day

Lif3Y

So i got a few Joy agathions from the Christmas event and realized that soon as you get them from the Christmas pack the counter starts in your inventory. this seems kinda useless since everything else you buy that has a time limit comes sealed in a box that you open when you want to use the item! For example, the 7 day fishing rods, 1 day fishing rods, xp rune packs, 15 day rare accessory packs and 30 day rare accessory pack. So now im stuck with 4 sitting in my inventory all counting down.

Maybe the developers could implement this for future events so people dont feel that they've wasted ncoins and make them more weary of spending ncoins in the future!

btw, im posting this cause all i got from the support ticket was this

GM Catharsis (Lineage 2)

Dec 13, 10:41 PST

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback and suggestion for the Holiday Joy Box, specifically for the Agathions that can be acquired from the Box. Please note that it is intended that duration count down of the 7 Days Agathion Joy starts as soon as the Agathion is acquired.

However as the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process, the best that we can do in this case is to advice you to share your suggestions about the Agathion rewards, and the game in general, in the forums as the Community Team is constantly gathering ideas and feedback from all of our players so that they can be forwarded to the Development Team for future updates.

16 hours ago, Lif3Y said:

So i got a few Joy agathions from the Christmas event and realized that soon as you get them from the Christmas pack the counter starts in your inventory. this seems kinda useless since everything else you buy that has a time limit comes sealed in a box that you open when you want to use the item! For example, the 7 day fishing rods, 1 day fishing rods, xp rune packs, 15 day rare accessory packs and 30 day rare accessory pack. So now im stuck with 4 sitting in my inventory all counting down.

Maybe the developers could implement this for future events so people dont feel that they've wasted ncoins and make them more weary of spending ncoins in the future!

btw, im posting this cause all i got from the support ticket was this

GM Catharsis (Lineage 2)

Dec 13, 10:41 PST

Hello,

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.

We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback and suggestion for the Holiday Joy Box, specifically for the Agathions that can be acquired from the Box. Please note that it is intended that duration count down of the 7 Days Agathion Joy starts as soon as the Agathion is acquired.

However as the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process, the best that we can do in this case is to advice you to share your suggestions about the Agathion rewards, and the game in general, in the forums as the Community Team is constantly gathering ideas and feedback from all of our players so that they can be forwarded to the Development Team for future updates.

Agreed, or they could lock the gift like "you don't get another agathion 7 day if already have one in your inventory".

I still think event costumes should be tradeable (i have 3 Suits wtf i'm doing with this too?)

Archived