Sign in to follow this  
AskeQQ

Main character + 8 boxes. Please explain me how to do it.

AskeQQ    13

I quite often see parties like this, one main active character and 8 boxes follow him and maintaining him with buffs, mana, hp. I have made several ticket about this because i think these players just using illigal software, but no, NCwest copy+paste some answer and dont ban them, so i understand they do it legaly.

So can you please explain me how to manage to make party like this? One main active character and 8 active support boxes how buff me, restore my mana and hp.

34xfjms.jpg

25iojug.jpg

10gfhjb.jpg

Edited by AskeQQ

Goshirak    4

I saw parties like that full of melees that even to me made me suspecius

think about this

he could make a macros like this to " target next "

in a self macros

/target silenos

/target silenos varka

/target silenos varka commander

if he press the key, he will target one of this target, avoiding the limit of range of target next

after press that key, he should press all the other keys in for example, their 20 computers with their 60 characters

then if u see someone assisting with 59 characters, could be doing something like that

BUT, WAIT A MINUTE

if you see the 59 characters react to assist at the same time, without delay, IS A BOT

if u see delay between them, probabbly, 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 seconds ( because he has to move his hands ) 

is 99% probabbly a human

this is what i think

but u know, probabbly is a bot rofl

is hard for me play 3 characters mages at same time, extremely hard 4 to 5, imagine more than that?

Goshirak    4

thinking more deeply of could he do it as legit

putting in the desktop many keyboards smalls connected to their computers, and creating in game macros with delays to send heals or recharges

" thats a way " but is crazy u know

could be

/target character

/delay 10

/spell great heal

/target character

/target character

/delay 30

/spell great heal 

/target character

/target character

/delay 60

/spell great heal

/target character

/target character

note that /spell is not a macros and is just an example

same with the other skills

probabbly him to safe time do that, but soon or late will have to press with his human hands again the macross to restart

AskeQQ    13

Come Enchanted Valley, you will see how they work, all boxes follow in line active player, and they give him buff, mp, hp, songs, dances, without stop. I see a bot, but NCwest does not, and it is a problem.

Goshirak    4
2 minutes ago, AskeQQ said:

Come Enchanted Valley, you will see how they work, all boxes follow in line active player, and they give him buff, mp, hp, songs, dances, without stop. I see a bot, but NCwest does not, and it is a problem.

could you record a video in low quality to dont see their names?

you can do this

hit one of their character with a hit up to 400 lowring his CP of course, if you see a fast reaction of autoheal, is a bot

try to lure one of his hitted monster with aggresion, go so far 20000 meters, let the bot kills it, he will end stucked, cuz his software will fail

3. PK his healers, see if his party died, 100% confirmed bot, do this only if u want he get banned, remember record a video

Edited by Goshirak

AskeQQ    13
1 hour ago, Goshirak said:

you can see an example of how to lure a bot to disable them in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4kgK0Soxc&t=8s

What interesting me is, they start one Lineage 2 client only and other 8 boxes is log in by any other software, and this software control these boxes yes? They just make settings what every character suppose to do in party? heal, buff, etc?

Its just hard me to believe they open 9 x real L2 clients.

Edited by AskeQQ

Goshirak    4
1 hour ago, AskeQQ said:

What interesting me is, they start one Lineage 2 client only and other 8 boxes is log in by any other software, and this software control these boxes yes? They just make settings what every character suppose to do in party? heal, buff, etc?

i dont know how they do but lineage 2 detects if you try to log in more than 3 characters per pc and not allows you, but if you own 3 computers you will open 9 clients, 3 per pc

what can i tell you is botters plays " perfect " because is something setted automatic to play, and they never rest, humans rest

for example, a bot is designed to make 500.000 exp in 20 minutes

but a human will do, 550.000 exp in 20 minutes, or 200.000, understand?

bot timers is automatic, human time, is different, this happen even pressing skills, recharging mp, or healing themselves

i recorded this video for you today of a soloing botter, watch how him react, i had kill his unicorn all the day, if he loses his unicorn, he will rest, is what i saw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw1ue9R9E08&feature=youtu.be

AskeQQ    13
12 minutes ago, Goshirak said:

i dont know how they do but lineage 2 detects if you try to log in more than 3 characters per pc and not allows you, but if you own 3 computers you will open 9 clients, 3 per pc

Bot software somehow avoids this.

Really, you can say whatever you want, but it is hard to believe so many people on this server they use 3 x pc. I see this kind of party on every spot.

Goshirak    4
1 minute ago, AskeQQ said:

Really, you can say whatever you want, but it is hard to believe so many people on this server they use 3 x pc. I see this kind of party on every spot.

forum is dead, in 3 hours only you and me posted here......

giphy.gif

They are absolutely bots, they just don't get banned because they are probably paying NCsoft to not ban them. Meanwhile me and other legit players are getting banned for "3rd party software" when we have been playing legit from the start. It's disgusting.

ZiraelQQ    1

There are keyboards wich allows you to controll multiple PC's at once. There was even a topic with pics how it works. You can freely run 9 pcs with one keyboard and with proper keybindings and focus  you may contol entire party by yourself. Microskills this is how it is called. 

Of course there is a probability that it's a bot but you cant judge just by one picture.

AceOfSpade    1
1 hour ago, ZiraelQQ said:

There are keyboards wich allows you to controll multiple PC's at once. There was even a topic with pics how it works. You can freely run 9 pcs with one keyboard and with proper keybindings and focus  you may contol entire party by yourself. Microskills this is how it is called. 

Of course there is a probability that it's a bot but you cant judge just by one picture.

Image result for give that man a cookie

• Like 1

Noviscki    8
10 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

1 hour ago, ZiraelQQ said:

But there aren't keyboard that does that.

i'm sure that are VM's (Virtual Machines)

You can emulate a whole computer inside your computer. i've saw that in Black Desert Online that people used to bot there.

So it's 2 or more computers at once in a single machine (of course, you need a High Quality and Monster PC) but yes, You can do it easily

So you open 3 box + 3 box on virtual machine and if you can (your pc runs) you get + 3 box at another virtual machine. or a notebook for those.

I'm Just sad that EVERYWHERE I GO there is bot there, i never found a Free Resp anymore it's SO FRUSTRATING!

Cally    16
9 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

Well, you can have 3 Virual machines running on 1 PC.... each VM can log 3 Characters to L2.
That's how easy it is.
All you need is a decent gamer PC, since L2 berely needs performance on lower detail.

12 hours ago, Goshirak said:

you can see an example of how to lure a bot to disable them in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4kgK0Soxc&t=8s

I tried this.
But noticed that many bots don't follow a mob for too long, when it goes outside of their defined hunting area.

AskeQQ    13
6 hours ago, ZiraelQQ said:

I see this kind of parties every day and you say they have 3 x PC and special keybord.... Or maybe, they need just 1 PC, standard keybord and bot software who log 8 account with proxy and without open new L2 clients.

Noviscki    8

I think the point of this post is:

The difference between human actions and machine actions.

The speed a human can actually execute a command in multiple screens. We are limited, we have the time against us.

YES! There is a lot of people highly able to perform amazing stuffs quickly and smart but still, it's not a machine. Will miss, will delay, will have troubles.

and YES! It's easy to findout who is bot and who isn't. grab ur popcorn and watch those 8 boxes for 30min or 1 hour. will do pauses, mistakes, break the protocol if it's an human. like going at bathroom, eating, anything that...human must do.

A Bot does a simply thing also that differences from humans: Standards.

They will do ALWAYS THE SAME THING no matter what.

Bosephine    1

It is not hard to have one main gaming computer and 2 super cheap other computers $200-400 each. I do in fact. And there are programs that can do macros for all sorts of applications. I would say the only thing wrong with parties like these is how ugly they look, but 9 live people in a melee party look the same!

People always get upset when someone is L2'ing better than they are. Impossible! Is bot! GM!

Degusjr    10
35 minutes ago, Bosephine said:

It is not hard to have one main gaming computer and 2 super cheap other computers $200-400 each. I do in fact. And there are programs that can do macros for all sorts of applications. I would say the only thing wrong with parties like these is how ugly they look, but 9 live people in a melee party look the same!

People always get upset when someone is L2'ing better than they are. Impossible! Is bot! GM!

hahahaaa, programs to do macro's = bot, sorry

ziggle    3

Don't you have to log out of game and then log back in to know your BANNED. So if you never log out you will not be BANNED.

Goshirak    4
10 hours ago, ZiraelQQ said:

interesting, could you show us a picture of that keyboards in ebay?