Dark avanger and his Horror skill

Lukstas

Hello everyone. I had a lovely evening in SOS (sea of spores) as usual trying to competite with mages /archers (I play melee DD) BUT tonight was something new i meet  a darkavanger.
As i find out my clanies had an issue with him and his friend archer earlier. And as result they start to flag.. I fought why not ? Lets wrestle a bit. I am Orc Destroyer level 46, my clanie was Swordsinger the players against who we was fighting was DA(46~guessing by the his cat as cat was green for me.) and low lvl PR(40-44).
Soo me and my clanie been held on FEAR (skill Horror) for all the time both at same time. And the only time we could get out of FEAR as i understand when the Dark Avanger was typing something. Im geared in TOP D/C jewels + 2nd class buffs from shop + prophercy of water + Fruit + LION HEARTH+mental shield + rezistchok. And beleave it or not  none of those buffs stoped from keep runing in permant Fear.
Soo question is. Is this how its suppose to work ? or this is bit OP  ? Because DA didnt run out of mana and he could hold on fear 2 players at same time, it means skill doesnt have practicly no CoolDown. If its how its suppose to work, maybe  lets everyone Re-roll to DA and lets keep hold everything in FEAR :)) (joke).
If its all good here then we have just accept it. But it doesnt seem fair with all these rezists and buffs keep getting feared.

@shadicar atleast you can 1 hit mage who is using cdl. Or ranged stun consums alot of mp and warlord cant perma hold u on stun. And the Da skill horror can hold you on fear for eternity if he likes. Even with all high lvl buffs and pow or pof it doesnt fail just land with 100%-99% succses rate.

52 minutes ago, Lukstas said:

@shadicar atleast you can 1 hit mage who is using cdl. Or ranged stun consums alot of mp and warlord cant perma hold u on stun. And the Da skill horror can hold you on fear for eternity if he likes. Even with all high lvl buffs and pow or pof it doesnt fail just land with 100%-99% succses rate.

Doesn't mental shield from prophet affect the landing rate of fear?

16 hours ago, Lukstas said:

Hello everyone. I had a lovely evening in SOS (sea of spores) as usual trying to competite with mages /archers (I play melee DD) BUT tonight was something new i meet  a darkavanger.
As i find out my clanies had an issue with him and his friend archer earlier. And as result they start to flag.. I fought why not ? Lets wrestle a bit. I am Orc Destroyer level 46, my clanie was Swordsinger the players against who we was fighting was DA(46~guessing by the his cat as cat was green for me.) and low lvl PR(40-44).
Soo me and my clanie been held on FEAR (skill Horror) for all the time both at same time. And the only time we could get out of FEAR as i understand when the Dark Avanger was typing something. Im geared in TOP D/C jewels + 2nd class buffs from shop + prophercy of water + Fruit + LION HEARTH+mental shield + rezistchok. And beleave it or not  none of those buffs stoped from keep runing in permant Fear.
Soo question is. Is this how its suppose to work ? or this is bit OP  ? Because DA didnt run out of mana and he could hold on fear 2 players at same time, it means skill doesnt have practicly no CoolDown. If its how its suppose to work, maybe  lets everyone Re-roll to DA and lets keep hold everything in FEAR :)) (joke).
If its all good here then we have just accept it. But it doesnt seem fair with all these rezists and buffs keep getting feared.

fear is ridiculous skill in classic and da is op with it, as many years before as it now the problem with l2 is that it never adapted monthly balance patches like all modern games

Archived