Banned Accounts?

hello my account is closed i send email to ncsoft 

and answer  me

Offense: 3rd Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

----------------

but i didnt use any 3rd party program

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 accounts and have been playing them since Oct. Today I attempted to login and they say I have been locked out due to suspicious activity. I opened a ticket with Lineage support and they said they would look into it. Their response is to ban both of my accounts due to 3rd party programs. I have never used any 3rd party programs for anything on my PC. I wouldn't even begin to understand how that works. I would like some input from the community as to how I can get my characters back. 

Main is a 38 PR - top D weapon/jewels and 1.8M adena no clan logining about 4 hrs of play a day started mid Oct. 

mule is a 37 SE 2ed box mid D grade/jewels box clan 

nothing crazy ... played everything from start no assist and no buying adena .. this is why I don’t understand

I have the same problem my friend, NCSoft is too strict with bots, so much that sometimes block the wrong acount ;(

i did everithing for recover my account but by the sistem rules that is imposible.

My sugestion is about your behavior in game, you do not be sistematic in your game, if you dont they will confuse you with a bot

1 hour ago, DemonBlast said:

Main is a 38 PR - top D weapon/jewels and 1.8M adena no clan logining about 4 hrs of play a day started mid Oct. 

mule is a 37 SE 2ed box mid D grade/jewels box clan 

nothing crazy ... played everything from start no assist and no buying adena .. this is why I don’t understand

Your adena Range, seems to be Normal

2 months playing and that low lvl, i dont see a constantly botting user there

i dont know what happen to you, only GMs know, good luck

I'm waiting for nc support responses to 24 hours, my two accounts are blocked .. due to suspicious activity, but I do not use any third party programs etc, people who correctly analyze my accounts, and see that I have never used anything and that game a few hours a day.
char: archer 48 / prophet 43

same happened for my friend got ban on recharget box for nothing good thing was 27 lvl just , he just created new char. you wont get unbanned , they are like robots they dont care to find out whats wrong. this is the reason i made fresh install of win10 on my pc you never know which program from pc they see as 3rd party program. btw what lvl your banned char?

48 minutes ago, DemonBlast said:

The worst is I have spent money on over 5k NcCoin and will not get refunded. They give me a BS excuse for 3rd party software but have never done anything of the sort

Check refund with PayPal/ credit card company, maybe this is still viable

Seems like from all these posts that a ban wave came targeting the wrong people. 

@Hime please help look into these accounts. I can vouch for DemonBlast as I have introduced him to the game and many other friends. Currently they are all rethinking investing time and money for NC coins when one of us were banned for no reason and no real explanation.

Dear All, my char is Retrymon.

Recently I saw a lot of case of people banned, and thier said that they have never used bot or 3th. I never trusted on them , i always think that they are guilty and your systems never have a mistake, until yesterday! That I was banned because of nothing.

I send a email to appels and the answer is the same for everyone :

Offense: Use of Third Party Program
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed and found the above action as well as the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/

Do you really make a deep review of the case? I have never used 3prtys, bot! etc

I was banned on lvl 37+ char, ok maybe is not much lvl for you guys, but i dont have a lot of time to play everyday.

Please @Juji @Hime review each case manually! There a lot of false positivies! There is something happening here! The real bots are outside selling adena/leveling without shots more than 23 hours each day and are full party! But the people who want to play clean are banned!!!

I just asking for you to review each case by hand, double checking logs, hit timming, and a lot of thing that the bots can not do!!

I am very sand, all my time wasted!! and i didnt make any thying wrong, is very frustraiting!

I have the same problem of tons of ppl, you ncsoft locked my main account 3 days ago, i send a mail and you unlocked me, but yesterday you locked my two accounts... why? i never use 3rd programs, and never will use.

Im level 21 warrior with no grade weapon + level 19 dark elv mystic, why you locked my accounts, why? please tell me why? i only want to play l2 classic official, i hate illegal servers, but i think i dont have option...

PD: Sorry for my horrible english

2 minutes ago, ErzoScarlet said:

Bro i have the same problem, and  i don't know why :(

Yes is very frustrating! There are lot of bot in cave of trial! Alot of adena Sellers in giran each time when you log in and the real and honest players are banned! That not make any sense!

Archived