Banned Accounts?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the most funny thing is that i log in everyday, run across the cruma marshland see like 100 bots farming nonstop + the same bot groups farming since 2 weeks and they all get not banned. How i said, i think they get payed from those, thats the only thing i could think of. If they would care, there could be 1 live gm to ban them but they dont and they dont care. I reported like 100 bots with names and position in tickets and nothing all still botting. but well maybe they are all real players. lolololo

same that everyone of you, my main account was banned and i received only automatic answers.

As antecedent i can say that last sunday i was in gludio with 2 of my characters in separate accounts, and suddenly two of them crashed and a little windows show up sayin that i using 3rd party program. i was like WTF and i thought was a bug, restarted my computer and i could keeped playing during the day. at the next day my main account was locked due sospecius activity.

now talking with a  friend we are thinking that could been my mouse software, the razer synapse, because when the error appers i was don't using teamspeak or any other program.

and the worst is that i can't even take another account and restart again because i dont know if they will locked me for nothing again with this system

this happens when NCSoft uses bots to ban bots, wait, bots?

how dificult is put people, adminitrators that login a few hours at day to ban bots arround that map. if they only goes to chek the most repited places like ivory tower, forgotten temple and others else, where everyday there are people complaining of bots.

Yesterday we made new mage to boost our friend sws who just started, so our cp member leveled up 20 level mage and transfered 2m adena to buy D wep. This 20 lvl mage with D wep is banned due to adena trading. Gms claim that our cp member sold adena to his box 20 lvl char and that the reason for ban. This is something new. @Juji, @Hime?

12 minutes ago, RickRoss said:

Yesterday we made new mage to boost our friend sws who just started, so our cp member leveled up 20 level mage and transfered 2m adena to buy D wep. This 20 lvl mage with D wep is banned due to adena trading. Gms claim that our cp member sold adena to his box 20 lvl char and that the reason for ban. This is something new. @Juji, @Hime?

This is new! Adena was tranfer by email or face to face?

they just are doing everything to keep away new players! 

I've been playing this game for years withou any kind of problem. I started classic with my normal account, no problem too.
Yesterday I created a new account for other support char and was banned. I played 2-3h and got banned on account! lol

Congratulations to the developers, this game will die faster than you imagine.

6 minutes ago, vesgom said:

Congratulations to the developers, this game will die faster than you imagine.

Well, if you have been playing for 'years' you already know the whales will make this game last as long as it needs to.

Also, exactly WHY did you think Classic won't die (assume a vegetative state like LIVE servers) in half year tops? Because if you've been playing here for 'years', that (assuming classic will not suffer from instadeath) is an extreme level of delusion right there. How do you manage to function irl in general?

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

Well, if you have been playing for 'years' you already know the whales will make this game last as long as it needs to.

Also, exactly WHY did you think Classic won't die (assume a vegetative state like LIVE servers) in half year tops? Because if you've been playing here for 'years', that's an extreme level of delusion right there. How do you manage to function irl in general?

Not that it matters if you believe, but I play since 2009. I had never seen account being banished like that, with 2-3h of game, I just did not talk to anyone, I did not transfer adena, I did absolutely nothing besides play. I did not believe it was possible, but it happened to me now.

Classic will die, because you can not create new accounts. If u create u have chance to get banned like me. I have about 20 friends who gave up the classic because of the amount of bots. Imagine the frustration of a new player being banned unfairly, while tonotes of bots are in the game. The funny thing is that I was with 3 accounts logged and only my new account was banned.

Why you ban ppl for trading adena between thier own chars. Why you tell later ban is deserverd due to adena selling. Wtf did you atleast checked the IP? And this ignorant support... Whats the logic here to ban my box char for adena buying and not buying my main char for adena selling then? Why we must continue play here when you can but for anything you decide and then ignore?

On 12/21/2018 at 2:49 PM, RickRoss said:

Odd I have done similar to that multiple times as my box party size increased from 3 to 9 and never had an issue.

I lost a lot of time up 2 accounts in the classic, and I took ban without ever having entered the game using bot, according to the gms and irreversible, but how do they come to the conclusion that common players are with bot? .. and why not analyze case by case to show more respect to players who go through this ridiculous situation on the part of the server? ... the only thing the staff does is copy and paste the same answer to all the tickets I've seen so far.

Archived