Banned Accounts?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally agrre with @TheBufferx for once in your lufe time please do your job correctly bans are acting randomly i got a coan member who pkay 2 days and he got bannded for boting reason and he ia 25 lvls well done you act like you wanna kick your people who provide you money at your company acting like that well done i am way disappointed by the gm staff and the service of the server oh well what done is done i am going to keep playing

Marry X-Mas to all and best wishes for the new upcoming year to come

48 minutes ago, GrannyChill said:

just a thought...  how many of you are running a translation program because you aren't fluent in English?  Could something in that be triggering bans?

Hardly anyone I believe, people use web translation services, such as Google Translate.

Good afternoon.I got locked account because i tried to make offline trade (my shop was selling mats for 7.000 profit for all) wich i didn't know it's probably not allowed to do this but it wasn't on rules so i try to just make offline shop. Then the other day i tried to log-in it says account is locked. Please i don't really believe i did something wrong. Please ncsoft unlock my account. In 2004 i was too young to play lineage2 but now it's my time and it's sooo unfair not to have the chance to play just because of offline trade really. Thank you

I've got also random banned on Wednesday on my dwarf while I was doing class Quest 35. While I was in Gludin Village to deliver the Q items on the NPC the client crashed and I've got banned.

I followed the procedure to send email on appeal@ncsoft.com and they replied me only with automatic messages that I've got banned for using third-party programs.

I have 4 accounts. While I got banned I was online with 3 boxes. 2 shops 1 dwarf playing. The dwarf got banned during the quest the other clients remained online. So..

How I'm getting banned for bot programs and I don't get banned to all my accounts?

I'm not using clickers or any mouse software. I invited them to do IP checks to all my accounts and if they have found any clues of botting they were free to ban and my other 3 accounts.

I want to explain here that the account which it was banned wasn't my main and it had on him 4k NC coins unused. I still have items or Adena.

I don't have the will to play anymore this game. I've been randomly punished for violation of the rules as they claimed.

They didn't even explain to me the reasons for this ban, no evidence no nothing. It's just your word against theirs. Guess who will win.

I've got only general replies of GMs that they did search and they found me guilty and that's all. It's such a shame for all the time and the money I've invested in this game.

Completely new, 1st level character selling some expensive stuff in Giran (items owned by our CP) - locked as well after several hours.

My friend can't unlock it since 5 days getting automatic replies all the time.

You need to fix something as soon as possible, otherwise you will lose a lot of potential, long-term customers.

Its happened to my tanker farming with whole cp and got banned cuz using 3rd program ???? , He never uses any 3rd program or botting, we even have a full video record how we farmed and we sent to ncsoft and still same answer !!!!! 

9 hours ago, axaxouxas said:

Ok guys they unbanned my account, but i think its very strange because i never used any 3rd party programms...

Hope to get unbanned every player that play legit ^^

How did you manage to get your account unbanned???

I'm playing legit since day one and they keep ignoring my emails!!!

9 hours ago, Okyo said:

How did you manage to get your account unbanned???

I'm playing legit since day one and they keep ignoring my emails!!!

I doubt he was really banned in the first place. Some people get temporarily blocked due to suspicious activity and if you contact Ncwest they will generally unblock you if it's something minor that triggered the automated system (IPs being wildly disparate etc).

EDIT : Looking in their post history confirms that they were just suspended through the account security system (it attempts to block hackers from accessing accounts) like I thought.

welcome everyone

You know what I probably reported most of you to l2police for using bots. Now that everyone is banned, I've been banned permanently. I have to admit to something, probably it is not about the use of programs supporting the game only to reduce the server load and players are chosen randomly. In the first place, they are banned Those who have the most accounts, no matter how much you paid the server will not keep the number of players so they have to get rid of them.

I have sent tone mails with requests for explanation but unfortunately it is pointless. It will send 2 tons of emails for nothing. It will not be a decision - I am guilty. I am a threat to the server and the whole community. I know them all GM Jun, GM Frost, GM Elle. These are the best friends, but it does not change their minds. Ban on such a low rate in just a few days as a painful punishment.

43 minutes ago, blazus said:

A friend told me that nothing can be done, nobody can even do it. The program chose me to block. I think that's because of my active game. 

Now to avoid penalties I play less regularly and shorter and only on 1 account and so far there are no problems ... in my system without software changes.

I do not try to scare you, but I want to explain the truth to you. The team will never explain it to you, 
they will hide behind regulations and the mystery of the operations of their methods.
Maybe you noticed such a window when you finish the program counts your progress the amount of experience and even the items you have acquired. 
Then the report is sent to the server and the general average is calculated. 
If your average is within the norm is ok but if it is not a "suspicious activity" if the situation repeats a few days you are automatically blocked. 
Here, you can exclude the human factor, the system decides. And the game masters are subordinate to these regulations and will not help you. 
If your average only slightly deviates from the norm you have the chance to be unlocked. 
We live in the future and this is the real Matrix, decisions are made on this basis.
Due to the event where there is a buff 80% expa for 1 h they had to recalculate their standards. 
That's why there are so many blocked now. That is the whole truth.

On 1/1/2019 at 4:10 AM, blazus said:

Maybe you noticed such a window when you finish the program counts your progress the amount of experience and even the items you have acquired. 
Then the report is sent to the server and the general average is calculated.

Nope, there is no need to send anything to the server since the server is what gave you the XP and the items. So really, this report is 100% cosmetic eye candy and nothing is sent to the server when you restart/log out.

Your support team DOESN'T reply to any emails since 28th of December.

Please double check and help us to move forward case nr 23223406 / 23223406 (account lock-down / suspicious activity). Our 1st lvl character selling some random B grade stuff got banned after several hours (!?!?!?!).

@Hime

Maybe you like to be stalkers, someone asks you not to interrupt, but you do not respond to requests because your ignorance spills out, so you act like bots, then it's not strange that someone is reporting you.

Archived