Banned Accounts?

22 minutes ago, ErzoScarlet said:

i only want to play l2 classic official, i hate illegal servers, but i think i dont have option...

Wrong, you can pick any of the regions listed here (click the region name to go to the associated website), or also go to RU or EU.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ErzoScarlet said:

I have the same problem of tons of ppl, you ncsoft locked my main account 3 days ago, i send a mail and you unlocked me, but yesterday you locked my two accounts... why? i never use 3rd programs, and never will use.

Im level 21 warrior with no grade weapon + level 19 dark elv mystic, why you locked my accounts, why? please tell me why? i only want to play l2 classic official, i hate illegal servers, but i think i dont have option...

PD: Sorry for my horrible english

yeah same the same to me, never use any 3rdparty prorgam but Ncsoft say i use and give me permantly ban

the thing is... where is the .txt file that explains the third party programs? even an addon from TeamSpeak is considered as a third party program, so is rly hard to know really how to not get banned... but the real bots? all oookey jaja funny politics from NCSoft.

I am a legal player and two of my three acounts was blocked for 3er Party Program.

Yeahhh... I am sure that many of you dont belive in me, but this is not the point.

Today the problem of people who was banned for 3er party program and played legal is very large, in the forum there is a regular problem.

My advice is the next:

- DO NOT PLAY IN A SISTEMATIC WAY! NCSoft support dont give me any spécific information about the reazon of my ban, but it is simple, my way of play was similar to a bot because my game was very sistematic.
- GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE! it is not too much to say hello, you dont know who is the person that will report you for being systematic (bot report)
- PLAY IN PARTY! not all the time, but try to play in party 

This is all I have to say. If anybody have other advice, I wait for his commet

REGARDS. Let´s take care of each other.

Giving evidence is the best way, i had been accused for last 3 months of using 3 party soft, and each ticket i had made to defend my self, i have given not only screenshots, too gived PROOFS, ingame macros, how i made it, and more

even i recorded videos and uploaded to youtube

do you think i upload video of l2 to youtube to win money?

no

as i dont need sell adena of this game, i dont need win money with youtube, because im a old man that already work and have money then i dont need fall in that kind of pathetic life way

but i feel curious sometimes of how many money they can do at the end of the month

of course that money is illegal, because is avoiding bills and tags of their governments, then the days of this blackmarket is counted, and we will go to electronic money in some years

we just need a big economic collapse, for the good of the humanity, and restart the system

if you have any evidence proofing yourself that you are not a bot, open a ticket and talk with gamemasters, is what i recommend you to do, and is what i said each time that i cross with a criminal person in the game launching falses accusations against me

It happens the same for my cp tanker , who get banned since he never know what is bot or 3rd program . He is using Battle Ping and Discord to reduce lag and to communicate with cp member .He got banned and NCsoft gave us the reason is using 3rd program ! . I've been playing this game for so long , always support them by buying NCcoin , but now we dont feel safe anymore because they can ban us without any reason .  One day , after you wake up , your toon with full of good items got banned and you don't even know why . No matter how we sent them the proof , the video we are farming with hand . They won't change their decision. Please check ur system of banning people first before you do that to legit people . That just make people quitting more . Thank you 

1 hour ago, Goshirak said:

Giving evidence is the best way, i had been accused for last 3 months of using 3 party soft, and each ticket i had made to defend my self, i have given not only screenshots, too gived PROOFS, ingame macros, how i made it, and more

even i recorded videos and uploaded to youtube

do you think i upload video of l2 to youtube to win money?

no

as i dont need sell adena of this game, i dont need win money with youtube, because im a old man that already work and have money then i dont need fall in that kind of pathetic life way

but i feel curious sometimes of how many money they can do at the end of the month

of course that money is illegal, because is avoiding bills and tags of their governments, then the days of this blackmarket is counted, and we will go to electronic money in some years

we just need a big economic collapse, for the good of the humanity, and restart the system

if you have any evidence proofing yourself that you are not a bot, open a ticket and talk with gamemasters, is what i recommend you to do, and is what i said each time that i cross with a criminal person in the game launching falses accusations against me

I opened a ticket and only recieved automatic responses, no reasons, no proofs, just goodbye to your account and your money recently spend. Is the new way to make money?

So the bot in cave of trials or lost temple are alive but people like me or the person who made this post are banned.

@Juji @Hime please view what is causing false postives! There are alot of post for the same! Maybe  windows activator i dont know!! But have to be a review

PD: I am other victim !! ban without clear answers. I am a ligit player!

2 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

STOP USING BOTS!

Nobody is using bots in this post! I didnt believe the situation until happened to me!!

And it is easy to proof, they just have to review the game logs! Buy dont want do that! It is easy ban al the thing than xingcode said! Yes the same xingcode that allo the adena server in all the server!

ok answer all, anyone replaced any file .ini in the ncsoft folder o tryied to modify the zoom of the game modifiying the .ini files?

thats banneable too, maybe was acceptable in year 2004 or illegal servers but is illegal modification and im sure a loader can detect that modification because loader rechecks all the files of the game

think about it

2 minutes ago, Goshirak said:

ok answer all, anyone replaced any file .ini in the ncsoft folder o tryied to modify the zoom of the game modifiying the .ini files?

thats banneable too, maybe was acceptable in year 2004 or illegal servers but is illegal modification and im sure a loader can detect that modification because loader rechecks all the files of the game

think about it

No! nothing!!!!

3 hours ago, TheBufferx said:

Maybe  windows activator i dont know!!

So you are saying you are deploying/installing random 3rd party software that usually comes from semi- to very shady websites (namely, where you have no ability to control what the executables do vs what they are advertised to do) and then you get banned.

I'm just saying, you might have more important problems than just getting banned from the game, it is likely that someone is gathering in-depth information about you in order to later execute an identity theft.

As the saying goes, there is no free cheese.

happened to me too, I play 2 or 3 hours a day with archer and pp, and they came to the conclusion that I use bot, it seems to me that this analyze does not happen with the real bots and sellers of adena!
As you said, it's frustrating.

It happened me also, my bufer was banned for third party sw (only one account was banned from 3 which i played in the same time), I didnt use any third party sw and nobody from support was not able to tell me what software I used by their detection. Support always reply only copy / paste phrases that their desicion is right and ban is permanent.

It looks that bots and adena sellers are more important than normal players...

I had to stop playing, because I lost my primary account on Naia server and SE45 on Giran server. I dont want exp new character when ncsoft give bans for nothing...

ncsoft is banning the real players and leaving the server free for bots and adena sellers!
this system is completely wrong, I playing with 2 acc lvl 48 archer, lvl 43 prophet always upando where archer kills easier and choosing mobs, does that mean i'm a bot ????

On 12/13/2018 at 11:28 PM, ZTerminator said:

Seems like from all these posts that a ban wave came targeting the wrong people. 

@Hime please help look into these accounts. I can vouch for DemonBlast as I have introduced him to the game and many other friends. Currently they are all rethinking investing time and money for NC coins when one of us were banned for no reason and no real explanation.

I would appreciate an investigation into my accounts. I can provide any access you would need to my accounts and PC. I have invested a lot of time and energy into these characters and would like to play them.

3 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Unfortunately, only the Support staff can look up your account. Please send an email to appeal@ncsoft.com if you haven't done so already.

Thank you!

The support staff ? They only send automatic email to everyone who send an email to appeal. We need a solution here, we spend a lot of money in the game and we were banned for nothing!! 

I remember some months a go when "the staff" said that the Die exp was correctly set in 4%. And Some weeks later.. a mistake was in 10%.. So there are bugs and false positves.

Please send this info to DEVS or someone who could make a REAL deep investigation not only send automatics emails to everyone.

@Juji @Hime please help us with this issue. There are alot of cases and "Support Staff" in appeal@ncsoft is not doing their job!/

Thank you

Archived