[Must know] How to play Wynn summoner

Bumbaclot

Overall good advice, thanks for sharing. The only problem I see here is that you can no longer obtain transformations in game so it's a bummer for new players. If lucky, you may find some at AH (tho they used to have ridiculously high prices). Or maybe I'm not up to date.

8 minutes ago, Helv said:

Ah, I can see you're selling transformations in Aden, nice marketing move :>

MMMMMMMERCHANDIZE!

Every Wynn has built-in transformation since level 95.

But it’s 10 minutes only. If you want more you gotta find them at the market.

lucky naia because I am still here and have some sealbooks ?

For raids and instances, surely it's a plus having some good old transforms/naviarope, but not for open field farming. It will be faster and more productive using mark of weakness and getting the first hit (thus proc counter critical) than having to dualbox lolStS tank for SoS + transform (keep in mind that others transform than naviarope cant use basic summoners skills like heal/purge/balance life)

But +1 for throat cleaning at beggining B|

14 hours ago, Chrysty said:

Sumoners is one of the best PvE class for RB's on this game.

Correctly buffed, stuffed. Titan / Sumonner / GK / Evicerator are the best one.

Summoner are the cheapest one.

Have you seen my items?

And still can kill mobs pretty fast :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 3:33 AM, Bumbaclot said:

Summoner are the cheapest one.

Have you seen my items?

And still can kill mobs pretty fast :)

i was gonna say that  you kill really fast with crap gear , summoner is the way to go for new players so they can have some chances to farm something. 
Also as a supportive DD on macros is a uber cheap ally to have....

Even not sos, not transformation kill very nice thouse mobs if you realize the crappy things you have equipped on that video xD

On 6/3/2018 at 5:10 AM, Bumbaclot said:

Hello.

I've record a small video about playing a wynn summoner.

It is very short but includes one of the most important thing for wynns.

Enjoy: 

hahahahahahahaha change title of the topic to: HOW TO BE WEAK, lol if this is how to play Summoner, right way to drive cars is with feet hahahahaha, noob

1 hour ago, WeedSummoner said:

hahahahahahahaha change title of the topic to: HOW TO BE WEAK, lol if this is how to play Summoner, right way to drive cars is with feet hahahahaha, noob

Wow constructive post lolz

BTW according to Yidao in one of the next updates Wynn Summoners will get re-worked (along with Eviscerators), probably 8 - 10 months till we see this update on our servers.

Unless ofc Neutron manages to empty them before with more P2W crap :P

19 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Wow constructive post lolz

BTW according to Yidao in one of the next updates Wynn Summoners will get re-worked (along with Eviscerators), probably 8 - 10 months till we see this update on our servers.

Unless ofc Neutron manages to empty them before with more P2W crap :P

I dedicate long time to build PVP version of wynn summoner
and also make in the same char a monster pve (solo epic tauti, solo altar, evi-titan like) with max lvl.3 gems (no +15 weapons etc)
So I really don't like when someone pretends he knows how to play wynn summoner, expecially someone like Bumbaclot (top noob in game lol)

About Wynn getting re-worked I hope it's true, I mean I don't even care what the re-work will look like, just put something new 'cuz is like 2 years same thing in all wynns xD

Archived