Dynamite01 Cp VS Ωhm's law

tsounakas

Hello,

First of all i wold like to say gratz u guys are one of the top cp's on server but however your videos are not stating the truth about pvp, and i mean sure ur cp can easy kill us with skills up and tons of gear but i whant to see your others cp's from clan posting pvp videos with us or simply we can reply showing you that we have also videos wiping the foor with DH members/CP's.

And don't worry in the future(if there will be one) we will contest you guys also.

Keep up the fight and enjoy the game.

32 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Hello,

First of all i wold like to say gratz u guys are one of the top cp's on server but however your videos are not stating the truth about pvp, and i mean sure ur cp can easy kill us with skills up and tons of gear but i whant to see your others cp's from clan posting pvp videos with us or simply we can reply showing you that we have also videos wiping the foor with DH members/CP's.

And don't worry in the future(if there will be one) we will contest you guys also.

Keep up the fight and enjoy the game.

Hello mate first of all ts0unakas made a video from our CP .. personaly i dont care what others cp's can do and what they cant do.

The only i know is about our cp and thats all ... About gear only Supafly has better gear that you guys all the rest you are in the same gear like our cp ...Dont start again about gear a shit plz its your choice to fight.. I was all the time less gear than enemys but still i was raping them..

If you have videos is good for you guys and for your friends ... YouTube / Forums are free tonpost anything you want .. i didny understand youbthreating as that you can show videos ? :-D really wtf..

Something else about future you will contest as .. xmm i really want to see you trying ....

P.S Husaria clan they are not RMT /No buying Ncoins they have even spend 1 euro .. the know places that can farm bilions :-D

Ello,

Let's agree to dissagre...regarding the gear and regarding this i can't afford to speack in others players name but for me i don't even have pvp set.(doubt that u don't have also)

RMT doesn't necesarly refer to NCcoin it refers buying adena with real money from other players.If some of the players play at events and buy Ncoins to get smth from corea random dosn't mean they do rmt.

And don't need to get fired up about some nice reply like i said we aknollege you guys are strong and we hope n the future we can contest u guys also.

And even if we lose pvp we don't refuse to fight cause pvp is the only thing that keeps server alive.If no pvp we can all go buy pve gear and play on the so awaited "new macro".

Keep up the good work and enjoy the game.

Congratz!

21 minutes ago, Hulk said:

Ello,

Let's agree to dissagre...regarding the gear and regarding this i can't afford to speack in others players name but for me i don't even have pvp set.(doubt that u don't have also)

RMT doesn't necesarly refer to NCcoin it refers buying adena with real money from other players.If some of the players play at events and buy Ncoins to get smth from corea random dosn't mean they do rmt.

And don't need to get fired up about some nice reply like i said we aknollege you guys are strong and we hope n the future we can contest u guys also.

And even if we lose pvp we don't refuse to fight cause pvp is the only thing that keeps server alive.If no pvp we can all go buy pve gear and play on the so awaited "new macro".

Keep up the good work and enjoy the game.

Congratz!

The think is that buy Ncoins is rmt too :-D .

you talk about our ton of difference gear  your clan gear i gave you a example about my cp for example supports healers/etc they are not that strong you think... they have the same gear like you guys about mine gear ? Is same like fotomoto/ msdarkness /omenofsteel :-) 

Anyway i am happy at least you are trying and you getting better ... As you said maybe one day you can contest as :-) Hf and Gl 

With Love SpartianGuard

We need to be realistic here, when pvp starts all players have their CD's rdy, we can assume the start of the fight is fair (skill/spell, item skill/spell wise)!  I have seen almost all Naia PVP videos, both DH and Husaria's side. I respect both sides, because I understand how much passion, time and money is involved in PVP atm. 

SpartianGuard mate, in your last youtube video in GiantsCave, you and SupaFly OUTDPS 2 pt's... mathematically if the gear is the same, this is impossible. You know they have less gear than you/your const/DH clan has in general, all people know that. In the PVP in Elven video, where you were solo DPS in pt, you still managed to kinda 1 shot some of them... 

The gear gap is huge, it is a fact and it is NCsoft's fault, I do not blame anyone else, but them. They provide the tools, you simply use them... I do not care what you do with your real life money, it is up to you, but it is sad what NCsoft have done to the game.. 

In LINEAGE2 nowadays bank account is King of PVP... Bank Account + hardcore play + passion + creating a good const pt +...+...+...+ = Strong PVP group

NCSOFT should provide a party calculater = how much money each of the members in the party have spent :D  this will be more realistic for the PVP RESULTS after top spenders cast MULTYSHOT and kill 5 enemies who are in the range of the skill, hitting them for 200 000 dps, we will know why is that :D 

Cheers

3 hours ago, Hulk said:

but i whant to see your others cp's from clan posting pvp videos with us or simply we can reply showing you that we have also videos wiping the foor with DH members/CP's.

1st is some kind of stupid ask to spartianguard why the others DH cps dont make videos....

2nd what is the pvp truth situation for u ? just attack partys on pve setup who are farming ? and avoiding 90% times that a DH party are rdy for pvp ? Omen cp or Foto cp, both make the same, they can come here and start a drama post but is the true, even some times (80%) the both partys gank 1 pt farming but when u pm they to say "we are rdy for pvp, u will come?" they just answer u 98% of times "gn, we will go sleep" or the famous "gf and gn" after make a gank and avoid a real pvp

3rth. the situation is clear, for ppl in Naia and for ppl outside, Dh clan dominant, who have a Resistance who make some ganks when ppl are not rdy, its wrong make that ? no, at the end is pvp, but dont come here with a actitude that u kill some DH pts cuz is not like that

4th. if u are sure that ur group, or whatever grp from husaria kill a determinate pt of DH, make a 7v7 with them and lets see if the things change when they are rdy for pvp with pvp setup, the things are very simple. cuz if u talk about show the reality,  the reality is not gank partys on pve setup on elven/af/gos or even cut that pvps when u have red messages and just show the blue messages @Charnotfound 

after make this, u can start talk about the real situation in naia

PS: i dont flame anyone or whatever, so keep the drama for urselfs

2 hours ago, Argus said:

SpartianGuard mate, in your last youtube video in GiantsCave, you and SupaFly OUTDPS 2 pt's... mathematically if the gear is the same, this is impossible. You know they have less gear than you/your const/DH clan has in general, all people know that. In the PVP in Elven video, where you were solo DPS in pt, you still managed to kinda 1 shot some of them... 

The gear gap is huge, it is a fact and it is NCsoft's fault, I do not blame anyone else, but them. They provide the tools, you simply use them... I do not care what you do with your real life money, it is up to you, but it is sad what NCsoft have done to the game.. 

You believe or not my gear is same like fotomoto/msdarkens/omenofsteel theyer top DD's anyway for sure some supports from them are weak but most of them they have the same gear like my supports ...for example charnotfound/saladyn/wea/sindela etc...

If i was not able to hit them 1 shot when i had my skills ON then i must delete my char ... when i had skills on 60% of MAX clan was 1 shoted  on DS ... i think they must find the solution alone to theyier problem :) have fun

This is a part of fun as you did to weak pt from dh we do the same ....
I dont understand why you are free to post or to upload video with fights vs weak pts 
You do the same we do the same if you thinks this is not fair stop do this and as i see from your m8 videos on youtube you go outside for pvp only if you have CC with second pt 
Its ok i know some ppl have better gear but you have also strong members in your pts and also for Supafly ok he have gear but most of the fights supa is not online lets remeber i was with soultouka and spartian only and we play vs 1 cp of yours and we win and you say we use softs bla bla bla  that is not mean your noob or you dont know to play you have to improve more your game play and to be better you know my gear im better than the standar item thats all

Dont blame ppl who make videos from the moment members of your clan do the same and worst !!!

HF see you in game 

1 hour ago, SpartianGuard said:

You believe or not my gear is same like fotomoto/msdarkens/omenofsteel theyer top DD's anyway for sure some supports from them are weak but most of them they have the same gear like my supports ...for example charnotfound/saladyn/wea/sindela etc...

If i was not able to hit them 1 shot when i had my skills ON then i must delete my char ... when i had skills on 60% of MAX clan was 1 shoted  on DS ... i think they must find the solution alone to theyier problem :) have fun

I do not want it to look like I attack or defend anyone, I do not take any sides at this moment, DragonHunters or Husaria on Naia server, but OFC Husaria are less geared atm mate, its obvious. They lose to you/your const pt, the same way as you lost to dUdot/Ozzy pt in your PVP video in the Coliseum , even at the start you were holding rly well, later they simply outdpsed you, and outhealed all the incoming dps. Ozzy/dUdot have more gear or equal to yours, I am not sure, but it is probably much more ;)  

Keep Fighting :D Good Luck to all 

42 minutes ago, Argus said:

I do not want it to look like I attack or defend anyone, I do not take any sides at this moment, DragonHunters or Husaria on Naia server, but OFC Husaria are less geared atm mate, its obvious. They lose to you/your const pt, the same way as you lost to dUdot/Ozzy pt in your PVP video in the Coliseum , even at the start you were holding rly well, later they simply outdpsed you, and outhealed all the incoming dps. Ozzy/dUdot have more gear or equal to yours, I am not sure, but it is probably much more ;)  

Keep Fighting :D Good Luck to all 

We lose to dudot because whose dominator and buffing all the time  so we couldnt use POW ... we get clan res lock by mistake that was not in rules..also my soulshot if yoi check on video is all the time bugged and because all lost rose by time at the end and we disnt realize :-)   and they just play better at the end we lose  not because dudot cp whose better gear ... If you play smart you can hold the dmg ... We was pvping with RisingStar clan with healer not even dark sets i had the half gear that i have and we couls fight vs 3 cps of them .. So lets dont speak better about gear :-D

10 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

We lose to dudot because whose dominator and buffing all the time  so we couldnt use POW ... we get clan res lock by mistake that was not in rules..also my soulshot if yoi check on video is all the time bugged and because all lost rose by time at the end and we disnt realize :-)   and they just play better at the end

So many excuses xD

FYI in the GC fight we fought without ISS and without Songs, did you see us crying about it? :)

17 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

About gear only Supafly has better gear that you guys all the rest you are in the same gear like our cp ...

Nice video GZ GF, you guys raped as there no question xD

But about gear: Don't even start lolz
- how many +10 (or higher) legendary cloaks in your CP? In mine: zero
- how many Evolved Stage 5 Zodiacs in your CP? In mine: zero
- how many Radiant Circlets in your CP? In mine: zero (but we have 3 noble)
Part of my CP is still running in OE R95 sets, and +10 Dark Sets are rare not normal (I have +8 for example).
You see, that is only 3 fcking last P2W events. Circlets even made a few good ppl. from RESISTANCE side quit L2, and I cant blame them. It's not your fault ofc but NCW is killing competition between Big Spenders and normal players.

A few days ago you told me "I am rich I earn 5.000 Euro each month and I'm happy to spend on my pixels". In my CP, few ppl spend ZERO (nothing, nada, niente), few others spend a little bit on good events. Noone is spending much on L2.
So explain me, how could "gear be equal"?
:P
Don't even start this discussion cos it makes you look more dumb than you are ^_^

17 hours ago, SpartianGuard said:

its your choice to fight..

Hell yes, we chose to fight!

And we will continue to fight your RMT and BOT Clan, the clan that f*cks every Siege at every Castle for every neutral clan on the server (exception: those who agree to become your pets & slaves).  We are outnumbered (12 or 14 CPs against 2) and we are outgeard, but still we will continue our Last Resistance and we are enjoying our futile crusade more than ever. According to worldshout drama each evening we are successful with what we do :)

Again, GZ for nice video, GF & cya IG B|

26 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Nice video GZ GF, you guys raped as there no question xD

But about gear: Don't even start lolz
- how many +10 (or higher) legendary cloaks in your CP? In mine: zero
- how many Evolved Stage 5 Zodiacs in your CP? In mine: zero
- how many Radiant Circlets in your CP? In mine: zero (but we have 3 noble)
Part of my CP is still running in OE R95 sets, and +10 Dark Sets are rare not normal (I have +8 for example).
You see, that is only 3 fcking last P2W events. Circlets even made a few good ppl. from RESISTANCE side quit L2, and I cant blame them. It's not your fault ofc but NCW is killing competition between Big Spenders and normal players.

A few days ago you told me "I am rich I earn 5.000 Euro each month and I'm happy to spend on my pixels". In my CP, few ppl spend ZERO (nothing, nada, niente), few others spend a little bit on good events. Noone is spending much on L2.
So explain me, how could "gear be equal"?
:P
Don't even start this discussion cos it makes you look more dumb than you are ^_^

Hell yes, we chose to fight!

And we will continue to fight your RMT and BOT Clan, the clan that f*cks every Siege at every Castle for every neutral clan on the server (exception: those who agree to become your pets & slaves).  We are outnumbered (12 or 14 CPs against 2) and we are outgeard, but still we will continue our Last Resistance and we are enjoying our futile crusade more than ever. According to worldshout drama each evening we are successful with what we do :)

Again, GZ for nice video, GF & cya IG B|

Hello my Propaganda friend .. 

1st we have 2 radiant circle and ofc that not means that are also +5 i have +4 supafly has +0  and 1 noble on ts0unakas that all 

About cloaks Spartian/supafly/ts0unakas but ofc on your clan omeofsteel /fotomoto/saiva/msdarknes and a lot more players that have those ancient cloaks are fake ? Its my imaginations OFC

About evolved agathion stage 5 ? Supafly and i have evolved lvl 2 rest cp has stage 6 agathions but ofc our cp is out gear yep yep 

When i was telling you that i am gettinf 5k euro evry month ofc i was trolling .. do you know what is the monthly payment in greece mate who you think i am .. if i had 5k euro evry month my players would not be with that gear just omg...

+10 sets ? You dont have inside your clan ? Wtf so all those blue armors on ts0unakas video or on my video ia just effect from Vegas Pro ? Damn ..your cp running with seraph armor ? Wtf do you see my dmg in seraph armor ? Its about 3 millions i never see hit any of your xlan about that dmg stop the bullshits

In previous post you said your clan dont spend even 1 euro now you spend you playong on events wow 

Our Rmt and Bot clan :D damn you are hillarius mate and and you are outgeared ofc :-D your clan has better gear than half DH.. every evening drama ? You succed what ? :-D to gank on pve people and adter log out and when you find pvp group you pr ? :-D damn mate cut the bullshit and all this propaganda

GL with your resist :-D

If you see a legendary +10 cloak on me or a blue armor glow u should consult a doctor :P
Everything I wrote above is accurate, yes also the R95 set in my CP, so relax and don't get a heartattack its just how it is. I dont even have a Bless Anthy, no COC belt, no CHA dyes only INT, no agathion charm to put in bracelet, no Insanity, no +7 or higher shiny shirt, no castle passives (hehe), no Abu4, no 6-slot brooch and currently I'm fighting with a Cutter (lolz) instead a Caster till next RedLibra, and so on :)

But dont worry RESISTANCE will go on, no matter how futile  xD

Who talk only about you ? You start talk about clan after you talk about cp and now you talk about your self wtf :-D ... you see on video only you ? Or your cp only ? There was  almost all husaria there 14 vs 6 what is excuses come on stop your propaganda just say GF and dont cry   ..you can try to resist as much as you can :-)

W8 for merge join to MAX as you will do :-D and after you can start talk that your clan can do at least something untill then RESIST :-D

It was talk about CP not about Clan, or you really wanna compare 14 CPs of DH to 2 CPs of HUSARIA lolz
You mention my gear 2 or 3 times above, that is why I told you the truth so you can stop your fantasy fairytales about "equal gear" thats all 9_9

Yes ofc we will keep it up, and even if there happen some fights we get wrecked, we are also winning more and more.

New movie up very soon :)

11 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

It was talk about CP not about Clan, or you really wanna compare 14 CPs of DH to 2 CPs of HUSARIA lolz
You mention my gear 2 or 3 times above, that is why I told you the truth so you can stop your fantasy fairytales about "equal gear" thats all 9_9

Yes ofc we will keep it up, and even if there happen some fights we get wrecked, we are also winning more and more.

New movie up very soon :)

Mlka you are not know what you are talking about really first start cp after clan after solo player after clan after cp after compare clan vs clan wtf ?

Fairytales ? :-D ok ... when you win 2 pts vs 1 pt you speak bleep DH and after when you lose ooooo we are outnumberes /outgeared stop that ..... fight lose /win say GF 

When dh was losing from zerg RS and outgeared we never say a shit  Omg people .. ?

Plz mate stop making any post on forum drama ... we know your chat  is more stronger than your pvp ... at least you are not using the secret weapon on pvp chats "CAPS LOCK"

1 minute ago, SpartianGuard said:

When dh was losing from zerg RS and outgeared we never say a shit  Omg people .. ?

Haha ofc you guys did, and same time all your ppl. were gone from the map. There was no resistance left in DH so even when we lose now it looks like HUSARIA has more spine and courage than DH had when there was a hard time for your clan :)

Now ofc you all can talk, GZ to be a Winner for all the new DH-recruits (special GZ to ex-Ronins) :P

2 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Haha ofc you guys did, and same time all your ppl. were gone from the map. There was no resistance left in DH so even when we lose now it looks like HUSARIA has more spine and courage than DH had when there was a hard time for your clan :)

Now ofc you all can talk, GZ to be a Winner for all the new DH-recruits (special GZ to ex-Ronins) :P

The courage ? Plz spend 10 minutes from your time go to my channel and check the period we whose "losing" what whose happening on BlackBird Campsite /on sieges

And now we talk about recruit :-D damn you have a special gift jumping from one conversation to other gz to you ...so the problem about recruit now more pvp for you ... you could kill Ronins ez before now you can kill them again and say your propaganda agajn raping "DH" haha

I would prefer to have at least 1 or 2 CPs more in HUSARIA but yes I agree, having more wartags on the map isn't so bad either.

Right now you would love it if you were in HUSARIA, Spartian. Currently we can easy have PVP any time we want so that's a plus of all the new Lemmings that joined the big bad root of all evil :D

Archived