Is this a Bot? or a 3 computers user?

Himmelin

6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

Why would you need 3 computers for that? I can do it with 1.

Seriusly, even with all these proofs that i uploaded to end with the criminals that harass me in game, do you still thinking im a Bot and not a human?

do you know a guy recorded a video of my, and now gamemasters are investigating if i have of not the keyboards that are in front of me now?

seriusly im watching with my eyes all the keyboards in front of me, and gamemasters are investigating if that keyboards are real, to this level fallen deeply my situtation because a guy launched a false accusation in the game, im sure of something, the cheater is him, not me, maybe was a cheater in the past or something, for their " big crazy ideas " and " crazy paranoid imagination "

Remember, while there is tons of bots in forgotten temple, and tons of bots around the game, that they dont even answer and dont even complete a captcha, im under an investigation more than them

do you think this is justice? this is a big provocation against a person.

7 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

Seriusly, even with all these proofs that i uploaded to end with the criminals that harass me in game, do you still thinking im a Bot and not a human?

No idea about you, probably never met you in game. But I have seen a character played alive during a day and then switched to a bot at the same spot at night.

3 minutes ago, Krissa said:

No idea about you, probably never met you in game. But I have seen a character played alive during a day and then switched to a bot at the same spot at night.

dude, yesterday for 4 hours i had been harassed in game, also stressed in forum, and had to give all the day explanations that in front of me i have many keyboards, many screens and computers at my right side

do you know how am ifeeling destroyed in my Federal Rights? im a person and this players are treating me as an Insect without human rights, and forcing the gamemasters to doubt about the fact that there is in front of my 3 computers

this is a thing that comes from 3 months ago to today, but yesterday this went deeply than never

2 minutes ago, Krissa said:

I think it's not healthy for you to play this game.

im uploading another video for you.... seriusly, i want this stop, and giving enough proofs, wait me to upload it, with 7 clients now, im sure u cant do it in only 1 pc

32 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

im uploading another video for you.... seriusly, i want this stop, and giving enough proofs, wait me to upload it, with 7 clients now, im sure u cant do it in only 1 pc

48% uploaded... hope with this video everything this hell end andthe people that harass me make a post saying sorry

It doesnt matter what you post or what you are trying to accomplish here.  There are always going to be people that are either clueless, or like to stir the pot. I have to agree with Krissa and say that this game seems to be unhealthy for you.  If you don't grow some thicker skin, you will just get more and more frusterated over a game that is suppose to be fun.  Chill out and relax, if you are not a bot then you have nothing to worry about. Play the game, have fun, and dont give into people that are trying to get a rise out of you because you are letting them win.

39 minutes ago, Adrenaline said:

It doesnt matter what you post or what you are trying to accomplish here.  There are always going to be people that are either clueless, or like to stir the pot. I have to agree with Krissa and say that this game seems to be unhealthy for you.  If you don't grow some thicker skin, you will just get more and more frusterated over a game that is suppose to be fun.  Chill out and relax, if you are not a bot then you have nothing to worry about. Play the game, have fun, and dont give into people that are trying to get a rise out of you because you are letting them win.

doesnt matter how many proofs you give, while for me is 2 + 2 = 4 for them is 2 + 2 = 5

0df0ff099d902c2cf9e8353452827d16_origina

it's unbelievable how u change what happened yesterday trying to show others u are a victim...

u are demanding respect for u when yesterday u were threating other players will be banned for say u were using bots... u are saying u were harrased by other players when u spend more than 1 hour trying to kill players and their boxes and as result of that  u were  killed by yourself with ur boxes using ur "fantastic" /assist mode with 3 pc's... u are telling in forum u are a victim, when in all time that all happened u were saying "karma, all are u doing u will suffer consequences in ur real life, u will remember this day and i will be laughing about it". i don't care if u were using bots, in my opinion u were using it, and if isnt true it seemed it, we did what we always do, try to kill the bots, we did it and u pk us, ok then, we came back, we kill u and we recover our spot, we kill u several times btw because u came back all times with "ur party", so stop saying lies and feel like a victim...this is L2, if other ppl see u killing mobs where they were killing and they kill u, u have 2 options, 1) come back and kill them 2) dont come back and say nothing and go to other spot, but in ur case there is a third option 3) come back, die all time, and after that cry in forum

u said in other post u were a pve player, and i think its totally true because u sucks in pvp but u are more than that u are a FORUM WARRIOR

Archived