Can i put a Coin in my Ctrl key, or is third party hardware

Himmelin

I was wondering i can i put in to my keyboard a COIN attached between the keyboard and the ctrl key, making it permanently pressed

for example if i do that enough fast, ill avoid the /useskillforce

im asking this because the game is not only full of bots, because players likes to investigate more liegit players with more than 1 computer, than investigate or ban real bots

Thanks for give me out this doubt about a coin

in year 2003, a COIN in the F1 OR F2 was used to self recharge by a lot of people, was this considered in that times as THIRD PARTY HARDWARE ? guess not

is now? community changed,

1da83ad15fe39742f37cc1ba32069926.jpg

2 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

in year 2003, a COIN in the F1 OR F2 was used to self recharge by a lot of people, was this considered in that times as THIRD PARTY HARDWARE ? guess not

If I remember correctly, some people got banned for that.

29 minutes ago, TDG said:

Nobody is going to know if you have a coin in your KB or if your playing in your underpants.

My coins dont fix with my keyboard to do that, not enough milimeter space, but i heard avoid this practice for years, in clan alliance, in clan, TS for YEARS, and never saw a post in forum or an accusation in game for someone that does that

just wondering if the things against me are PERSONAL, or is something general

i dont do this, i dont need to do it, i have keyboards in front of me, and the enough intelligence to do a loop recharge macro of 4 times and follow

I did it for a long time back in the day and nothing happened.  I was sub class warlock so I left queen cat dancing.  It drain all mp but regen was good enough so when the time came the cat had mp to dance.

After my party was done grinding the PR me out of there. 

Nothing happened but then again back then we had L2 walker and Superman going around and almost nobody got banned for using them

I guess the question is if you want to take the risk ...

Archived