Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 10am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST / 1800 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Power of Love event will end. Coco Brownie and the Dancing Cats will depart, and all event-related buff items will be deleted.
  • The following bug fixes will be applied:
    • Fixed an issue where some event buffs that change a weapon's appearance would make 2-Handed Blunts not work with certain skills.
    • Fixed an issue where the Earthwyrm Trasken was not respawning.
    • Fixed an issue where the Exalted quest requiring 30 world chats had reverted to 120.
  • The following UI updates will be applied:
    • Added Party/Friend Invitation decline feature - Settings -> Game Play
    • Set Next Target behavior feature added to - Settings -> Game Play
      • Target to Taunt: Same as previous Next Target functionality
      • Monster: Targets Hostile Monsters only (excludes NPCs, Hostile PCs, Pets, and Servitor)
      • PC: Targets hostile PCs only (excludes NPCs, Hostile Monsters, Pets, and Servitor)
      • NPC: Targets friendly NPCs only
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Conguero said:
      • Monster: Targets hostile Monsters only (excludes NPCs, Hostile PCs, Pets, and Servitor)
      • PC: Targets hostile PCs only (excludes NPCs, Hostile Monsters, Pets, and Servitor)

Woo hoo!

25 minutes ago, Conguero said:

• Monster: Targets hostile Monsters only (excludes NPCs, Hostile PCs, Pets, and Servitor)

Let me see if i get that right. 

You decided to introduce /targetnext change that was implemented in Korea during the Orfen/Freya Patch; yet you can't fix retarded EXP/LeveL ceiling? 

15 minutes ago, BornInHell said:

Let me see if i get that right. 

You decided to introduce /targetnext change that was implemented in Korea during the Orfen/Freya Patch; yet you can't fix retarded EXP/LeveL ceiling? 

Cant have the whales going red while afk macro-ing. Even though they allegedly get their items restored via service ticket.

Less work for the staff.

• L2 Team

Edit: The game build referenced below was deployed and the change notes have been added back to the OP.

Hey all,

We found a potential last-minute snag with the new build which may require us to delay its release to another weekly maintenance. For now I've removed the notes on fixes and updates from my OP, but since I've already made them public I'm posting them below. Note that the anticipated maintenance window for tomorrow doesn't change regardless of whether the new game build is released, as there's other operations work being performed during this time that requires the game servers remain offline. I apologize for trying to pull a fast one on ya. ¬¬

The next game build being released as early as March 7 will include the below changes.

• Fixed an issue where some event buffs that change a weapon's appearance would make 2-Handed Blunts not work with certain skills.
    • Fixed an issue where the Exalted quest requiring 30 world chats had reverted to 120.
      • Monster: Targets Hostile Monsters only (excludes NPCs, Hostile PCs, Pets, and Servitor)

3 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hey all,

We found a potential last-minute snag with the new build which may require us to delay its release to another weekly maintenance. For now I've removed the notes on fixes and updates from my OP, but since I've already made them public I'm posting them below. Note that the anticipated maintenance window for tomorrow doesn't change regardless of whether the new game build is released, as there's other operations work being performed during this time that requires the game servers remain offline. I apologize for trying to pull a fast one on ya. ¬¬

The next game build being released as early as March 7 will include the below changes.

1 question
PC setting  If i use Clone on othell that exclude target?

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hey all,

So this means no quest fixes and next target feature today?

11 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hey all,

@Conguero, is it possible for you or @Neutron to post any further plans about Lineage2 and the Servers ? At the very moment Freya has 985 players online, Naia - 1296, Chronos - 2278, it does not look good :(  All of us need a grasp of fresh air, too many new items to pay for! Less people, less players to play the game :( I refuse to believe this is the future of Lineage2, Refuse it! 

The model with expensive items, that needs over-enchanting to +7+10+15+20 is killing the game, because of all that, there is no Mid Tier pvp/pve... Is there any good news for us the players? Is there going to be any change? Lets bring back the fun factor and get these servers full again.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

When ppl  after those continius ptw events , still requests Abudance event and sayha's talismans there is no futureat all ..
When 900 ppl on freya still paying for coins there will be no merge at all
When 1 ally  farms dragons in each server noone will discuss about merge...

So you guys can bring anything back if really want...

What about the features remove in the pass with the "Excuse" of because bots we will remove drops ? since they are more in control now why those drops are not back ?

A big example are life stones lvl 76,80,84 !!!

25 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

When ppl  after those continius ptw events , still requests Abudance event and sayha's talismans there is no futureat all ..
When 900 ppl on freya still paying for coins there will be no merge at all
When 1 ally  farms dragons in each server noone will discuss about merge...

Quoted for truth.

Ppl ask for specific items promo becouse of NcSoft lack of game perspective....those items cant be earned in game and that is a big big disavantaje for both company and players....

As you all know we had a month with vitality exp 300%...have you see a promo for vitality items in store lolz? I mean ....was not enough NcSoft stuff have serious lack of knowledge about the game but marketing and sells too...pfff, I have never seen such uninterested employes(in their jobs).

A thought cross my mind...."Only if I was the owner of thei company...."

Ps1: have you notice that Hime- Sr Community Manager last post on this forum was on 2 january ....and he just wish "Happy new year" :) I mean ...wtf, he is the COMUNITY MANAGER...he should do his job.

Ps2: For who is interested how things work, CM Fragola explained in few posts on the other franchise forum. Long-short story, probably NcSoft West have 3-4 employes for L2 aka Hime,Conquero and prob another 2 technicians for servers...if they need something they put a ticket on NcSoft Koreea and if DEVS from there are agree they build a patch and send it to NcWEST, the patch is instaled on servers during mentenance by technicians. For new items, new promo,etc they do the same.

Im writing this for all player: IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE SOMETHING WE NEED TO MAKE A PETITION DIRECTLY TO NCSOFT KOREEA.

Guys, Hime and Conquero dont have the will to help this comunity...for them was too hard to give us month preview :) like CM Fragola do...not only for month but for quarter...

10 hours ago, Truffle said:

Consider putting 100% base XP settings @Conguero That or change our XP tables to Korea. Many people are bored @105 :) 

You better stop ask for exp table change...Devs from koreea allready told a big NO for that to the other franchise and we are in the same boat.

+1 for 100%base exp.

I don't post often but I would like to add my voice to end the "Play to Win" philosophy of NcSoft.  I would like to see some events where you can actually get items by playing.  Aren't we all complaining of the light turn out on all the servers?  Make it to our benefit to get on and grind.   Add content.  The last patch was a joke.  Add something for us 105/105.  There is not meaningful PVP as the gap widens for the levels.  There is not meaningful PVE either with no new content.  I am looking fondly back in the day when mid-levels pvped, people really spent time grinding and this was a real game with real people.  And oh by the way get rid of Adrenaline.  I really like it when everyone is using hands to play.  I would go along with a no-excuses ban of Adreline users

Archived