Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Conguero

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iJeanique said:

There is not meaningful PVP as the gap widens for the levels.  There is not meaningful PVE either with no new content. 

This tends to happen when you spend $5k+ on lvl 6 Jewels from quitting players just for your boxes to kill raids with.

1 hour ago, iJeanique said:

I would go along with a no-excuses ban of Adreline users

But then Max wouldnt even step out of town without the protection of your top party who would all be instabanned.

Other than Mayers group you guys would be destroyed and likely wouldnt even leave town without happy and vn coming for protection with there clear script usage.

Prestige pack update? You buy a drop rune 100% which is 100% of nothing equaling nothing, you give fame scrolls as rewards for monthly subscription which again are worthless, is it not about time someone took a long hard look at this game and started giving a @#?@ about its customers?

25 minutes ago, Nutter said:

Prestige pack update? You buy a drop rune 100% which is 100% of nothing equaling nothing, you give fame scrolls as rewards for monthly subscription which again are worthless, is it not about time someone took a long hard look at this game and started giving a @#?@ about its customers?

+10

1 minute ago, Snipeer said:

Halo NC SOFT ,

My prestige pack runing, 5 h mainetnance over sience 12 minute. Are you able to pray more to start server ? I smell some compensation pack will come for this extra minutes :D

14 hours ago, Truffle said:

Consider putting 100% base XP settings @Conguero That or change our XP tables to Korea. Many people are bored @105 :) 

Lol bro you made my day.

The only new content you will have is that everyone in sight will have a dragon weapon stage 2 or 3 so you can oneshot eachother all day long :D

If you pay to play untill 2018 ends, obviously.

18 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 5am PST / 7am CST / 8am EST / 1300 GMT and ending at approximately 10am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST / 1800 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours.

With this maintenance:

• The Power of Love event will end. Coco Brownie and the Dancing Cats will depart, and all event-related buff items will be deleted.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

how long til servers back up  

Archived