Conguero

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Neutron said:

Hello Everyone,

Servers are now up.

Thank You

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation / doing nothing about it..  on the recent / future patch notes? before another cashgrab event possibly? 

@Conguero @Neutron :D

2 minutes ago, Fooz said:

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation on the recent / future patch notes?   :D

Surely we can detect players with a lot of $$ on gear and no hands!

1 minute ago, KKKm said:

Surely we can detect players with a lot of $$ on gear and no hands!

Players even with $$ not going to spend 0 on game with fail support lol over these much newer games coming that don't default to 2002 game engine lul!

4 minutes ago, Conguero said:

The build was deployed and those changes are now live. I've added the change notes back to the OP.

As someone else previously asked, does the npc setting also exclude clones and decoys from othells and yuls respectively?

7 hours ago, Fooz said:

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation / doing nothing about it..  on the recent / future patch notes? before another cashgrab event possibly? 

@Conguero @Neutron :D

One day your snowflake ego will realize that its not adrenaline and you are just a shit tastic player..

You were awful before you had gear or zR.. then you got some gear and zR and werent completely useless but still handless... zR went away and you RMTd your way into upper tier pvp and just proved that you still dont matter gear or not.. you have no hands worthwhile..

Maybe... just maybe.. one day you will be like.. bleep I am just not good at the game and move on

10 hours ago, Neutron said:

Hello Everyone,

Servers are now up.

Thank You

15 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Guys, Hime and Conquero dont have the will to help this comunity...for them was too hard to give us month preview :) like CM Fragola do...not only for month but for quarter...

Sorry Neutron, my bad...I totally forgot you work at NcWest ...dont know what happent, mby coz you were absent for the last 2-3 months...

12 hours ago, jaGerX said:

One day your snowflake ego will realize that its not adrenaline and you are just a shit tastic player..

You were awful before you had gear or zR.. then you got some gear and zR and werent completely useless but still handless... zR went away and you RMTd your way into upper tier pvp and just proved that you still dont matter gear or not.. you have no hands worthwhile..

Maybe... just maybe.. one day you will be like.. bleep I am just not good at the game and move on

definitely seems like adrenaline to me, didn't know macro's can auto rez / auto noble ? lmao #Trulyb0tFree

Archived