Conguero

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 7, 2018

GroovyOne    4

Can you tell us what was applied? Trasken doesn't seem to be up, but the new target option are in game.

Fooz    6
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Neutron said:

Hello Everyone,

Servers are now up.

Thank You

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation / doing nothing about it..  on the recent / future patch notes? before another cashgrab event possibly? 

@Conguero @Neutron :D

Edited by Fooz

KKKm    19
2 minutes ago, Fooz said:

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation on the recent / future patch notes?   :D

Surely we can detect players with a lot of $$ on gear and no hands!

Fooz    6
1 minute ago, KKKm said:

Surely we can detect players with a lot of $$ on gear and no hands!

Players even with $$ not going to spend 0 on game with fail support lol over these much newer games coming that don't default to 2002 game engine lul!

Conguero    98
11 hours ago, Vassy said:

So this means no quest fixes and next target feature today?

The build was deployed and those changes are now live. I've added the change notes back to the OP.

• Thanks 1

GroovyOne    4
Just now, Conguero said:

The build was deployed and those changes are now live. I've added the change notes back to the OP.

Trasken didnt spawn. The fix failed or it's on random respawn?

Dargor    11
4 minutes ago, Conguero said:

As someone else previously asked, does the npc setting also exclude clones and decoys from othells and yuls respectively?

GroovyOne    4
6 minutes ago, GroovyOne said:

Trasken didnt spawn. The fix failed or it's on random respawn?

Never mind, it is indeed fixed.

Conguero    98
2 hours ago, Dargor said:

As someone else previously asked, does the npc setting also exclude clones and decoys from othells and yuls respectively?

If you ask in this thread I'll answer so it's easier to find for others who might have the question. :)

Whatif    13
2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

bread libra pl;z

No libras another year!

jaGerX    11
7 hours ago, Fooz said:

Wondering if we can find details on NCWest being unable to "detect" adrenaline situation / doing nothing about it..  on the recent / future patch notes? before another cashgrab event possibly? 

@Conguero @Neutron :D

One day your snowflake ego will realize that its not adrenaline and you are just a shit tastic player..

You were awful before you had gear or zR.. then you got some gear and zR and werent completely useless but still handless... zR went away and you RMTd your way into upper tier pvp and just proved that you still dont matter gear or not.. you have no hands worthwhile..

Maybe... just maybe.. one day you will be like.. bleep I am just not good at the game and move on

Pleistoros    44
10 hours ago, Neutron said:

Hello Everyone,

Servers are now up.

Thank You

15 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Guys, Hime and Conquero dont have the will to help this comunity...for them was too hard to give us month preview :) like CM Fragola do...not only for month but for quarter...

Sorry Neutron, my bad...I totally forgot you work at NcWest ...dont know what happent, mby coz you were absent for the last 2-3 months...

Fooz    6
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, jaGerX said:

One day your snowflake ego will realize that its not adrenaline and you are just a shit tastic player..

You were awful before you had gear or zR.. then you got some gear and zR and werent completely useless but still handless... zR went away and you RMTd your way into upper tier pvp and just proved that you still dont matter gear or not.. you have no hands worthwhile..

Maybe... just maybe.. one day you will be like.. bleep I am just not good at the game and move on

definitely seems like adrenaline to me, didn't know macro's can auto rez / auto noble ? lmao #Trulyb0tFree

Edited by Fooz

Lawman    12

Again NCSoft reps promptly answer questions about clones while ignoring questions about bot programs.  When will they address this issue?