Enchantment ***********

Nicod3mus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Nicod3mus said:

Yes there is a glitch. I just found out what it is and we tried and it works. What a joke NCSoft.

This will effect the servers forever now. You can't take this one back.

Sooooooo ridiculous.

Well, they managed to take the Lottery System infinite adena exploit abuse back, so no worries about that.

Guys, have u ever played L2 ? Overenchanting happens, it's a question of lucky, there is a 1/3 chance of broke the weapon if i am not wrong , is alwats 1/3 chance to broke, 2/3 to success, no matters if +4 to +5 or +14 to +15

Correct me if i am wrong

13 minutes ago, Joaqo said:

Correct me if i am wrong

Not as much as a correction (since you picked +14 to +15), just a more detailed response.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Silence said:

At the very beginning of Lineage II, the rates were simple: 33.33333% for fighter weapons and 28.33333 % for magic weapons

Obviously, this was too hardcore. Right after Prelude (BETA and release) it was changed so that:

1. Physical weapons use 70% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 35% from +15->+16 onwards
  2. Magical weapons use 40% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 20% from +15->+16 onwards

These rules were never changed BUT they were not applied to R grade items […]

1 hour ago, Nicod3mus said:

Yes there is a glitch. I just found out what it is and we tried and it works. What a joke NCSoft.

Sooooooo ridiculous.

@Hime @Juji Can you please ban this guy in game. He just admitted to everyone that he used a glitch. Thank you

24 minutes ago, Joaqo said:

Thanks for the info, and whats the max ? +25?

Technically, there should be no max level (as you can see from the >+90 R110 grade weapons in Korean 'Bloody' server); Game Masters can only create items up to +50 though.

Armor can only reach +20 (please note, armor uses different success chances, decreasing as the enchant level increases). In very old times, attempting to enchant a +20 armor item would result in literally nothing happening; now it is possible to attempt to enchant +20 armor items, but the chance is fixed and equal to 0 (absolute zero, as in you cannot successfully enchant no matter what).

20 hours ago, Nicod3mus said:

I just watched 3 different people enchant from 10 to 16.

This is complete BS there is a bug or glitch or something. There is absolutely no way all these doods should be running around with +16.

Absolutely ridiculous NCSoft.

fighter weps are 66% (that pretty high chance) 4-15, 33% from 16

3 hours ago, Boombox said:

@Hime @Juji Can you please ban this guy in game. He just admitted to everyone that he used a glitch. Thank you

yeah I glitch jumped over a hill about ten minutes ago too. Somehow I'm not worried about being banned..... 

I didn't personally try it anyway.. but people did and it appears to work.

1 hour ago, Nicod3mus said:

yeah I glitch jumped over a hill about ten minutes ago too. Somehow I'm not worried about being banned..... 

I didn't personally try it anyway.. but people did and it appears to work.

Sadly, they can't ban him cuz there's no proof, he said he found out not said how. He could saw something doing the glitch not himself. 

Btw, the guys with +16 Reinforced in Aden server (RTX) he lost 2 Reinforced Longbows from +8 to +9.... (his words for sure).

I just wanna know the price of an weapon like that

1 minute ago, Malani said:

Only 2? the chances of climbing a weapon to +16 are 0.34%

i think there is some glitch or there is a lot of lucky. We have to believe that someday, someone would do this, sooner or later. But i'm seeing  A LOT OF +8 WEAPONS! LIKE THERE IS MORE +8 THAN +5+6....that doesn't make any sense...

i think there is some glitch or there is a lot of lucky. We have to believe that someday, someone would do this, sooner or later. But i'm seeing  A LOT OF +8 WEAPONS! LIKE THERE IS MORE +8 THAN +5+6....that doesn't make any sense...

I agree with you, the number of weapons at that level among all the servers does not make sense, considering that to OE weapon to +15  consistently the avg number of weapons its 147 , 147x2545x600=224.469.000 

and I'm not considering the cost of enchantments.

8 hours ago, Nicod3mus said:

Sooooooo ridiculous.

If there truly is a glitch and if you truly want to help the server you will post the glitch here (a detailed functioning of it) and this will force their hand to review it and warn everyone that it's usage will lead to ban while they remove it. If you just say, "there is a glitch" they will do nothing, you will be feeding conspiracy theories and all will remain the same. Once posted here there's no turning back, either they do something about it or face the consequence.

Archived