Forums

Enchantment ***********

Nicod3mus

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Itillien said:

If there truly is a glitch and if you truly want to help the server you will post the glitch here (a detailed functioning of it) and this will force their hand to review it and warn everyone that it's usage will lead to ban while they remove it. If you just say, "there is a glitch" they will do nothing, you will be feeding conspiracy theories and all will remain the same. Once posted here there's no turning back, either they do something about it or face the consequence.

If there is more information on glitches or exploits, we'd prefer them be escalated through Support, but sometimes it can be easier to reach us through here. :)

Seriously though, and we're not saying there's an issue and we're not saying there isn't, going off of what Itillien said-- if you have more information for us to go off of to look into this more it would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no exploit. There are only people that spend ridiculous amount of real money on RMT.

@Hime You ask us to get information? You act like Innova GMs. Just check how people with 10+ items got all this weapons needed to burn to get so high enchant.

42 minutes ago, Hime said:

If there is more information on glitches or exploits, we'd prefer them be escalated through Support, but sometimes it can be easier to reach us through here. :)

Seriously though, and we're not saying there's an issue and we're not saying there isn't, going off of what Itillien said-- if you have more information for us to go off of to look into this more it would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn’t worry so much about possible exploits. Why you don’t and juji worry about all the bots on the servers? You can take 20 minutes out of your 8 hour work day to go visit the necro or catacomb on talking island server. I mean wtf do you and/or juji for 8 hours a day?

7 hours ago, WutWutWut said:

fighter weps are 66% (that pretty high chance) 4-15, 33% from 16

How u know that? Where you read that? There is no wiki for this server so noone know what are the server chances and we will never know. Or maybe admins will tell to check in wiki for some features and when its up to dates and drops is their own classic.

40 minutes ago, Zeeki said:

There is no exploit. There are only people that spend ridiculous amount of real money on RMT.

@Hime You ask us to get information? You act like Innova GMs. Just check how people with 10+ items got all this weapons needed to burn to get so high enchant.

I know people who went +10 or higher on a single weapon. 0 breaks....

2 hours ago, RickRoss said:

How u know that? Where you read that? There is no wiki for this server so noone know what are the server chances and we will never know. Or maybe admins will tell to check in wiki for some features and when its up to dates and drops is their own classic.

skelth eu classic forum

12 hours ago, Romanos said:

I do not know if it's true, but I learned that if you break your weapon you can send a weapon restoration request to ncsoft support, each character can make this request once, I believe that's how many have managed their weapon +++

i will give it a try. the problem is the time the staff takes to respond/solve ticket supports (people complaining, i don't have nothing to say)

• L2 Team
16 hours ago, Romanos said:

I do not know if it's true, but I learned that if you break your weapon you can send a weapon restoration request to ncsoft support, each character can make this request once, I believe that's how many have managed their weapon +++

We do not offer restorations for breaking your weapon on the Classic Server. There were only a few cases that may have gotten through by accident, but we do not have a policy for restoring weapons or equipment in Classic.

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

We do not offer restorations for breaking your weapon on the Classic Server. There were only a few cases that may have gotten through by accident, but we do not have a policy for restoring weapons or equipment in Classic.

Accident?  The word you're looking for is negligence. 

in less than 2 months, someone with +16 is not legit 100%

1) adena buyer

2) men injection exploiter

3) contribution of all the guild

4) adena botter, maybe bots with many computers and trade the money to the main

it is impossible for one person, farm enough money to craft a +16 weapon, and is 99.9% possible that you have more chances to win the jackpot in real life, than to craft a only 1 weapon to +16 in a round

this is based my experience playing lineage 2 and experience of a lot more players around last 15 years

This is a big DATA

In tera EME, to bug weapons and launch weapons from + 12 to +15 in a round, without spending MILLIONS the glitch was the " lag "

people forced the LAG against the server, and spammed the craft, and epic win

+13

relogged, waited a momment because the message appeared in all the server

1 hour late

+14

+15

that was the glitch

same was with boxes

first

DDOS ATTACK against server ( remember we suffered a lot of big lag spikes these last 2 months ,weird )

well, in tera, they did a massive DDOS attack against the server, lagging

and at the same time, hyper spamming the boxes of event

making a big bug where the server gived a lot more items that what was supposed to give

we dont know if this happened too with the halloween boxes, who knows

to do that in tera u need more than 100 boxes, then maybe 70 of them will work

who knows

i remember this glitches from TERA EME, is another game, who knows if happened the same in L2

but for me, a 15 years lineage 2 player, is pretty weird

took me 2.000.000.000 adena to make a +20 + weapon in C4, and im sure in lineage 2 classic in 2 months, no one can get that money even botting

well  you like to ramble on about nothing    haters allways gonna hate  to be honest    

and I bought the weapon @ + 8 from Naaked   just a random  and over the past 2 weeks I grabbed my balled and hoped for the best  8 more EWD's later Bam I have a + 16

I have saved all my videos on youtube for the GM's to view  if they ever wish too       

On 12/18/2018 at 11:54 PM, Hime said:

You seriously ask for us ones again to do the job for you??? Players are here to play the game not find problems or solution....We just report the incident then its your job to learn more and fix it...There is a guy in Giran server that makes 2-3 weapon +15 EVERY WEEK...From what i know that's not normal....People are getting tired of reporting EVERYTHING that doesnt work properly on game so its easier to leave than just do the job for you...

Archived