Is this possible by Hand?

shlong

Looking for a run down on how this is possible to target/spam skills so quickly. Including at 45 seconds, where hes targeting people down the hill that we can't even see the name. So obviously to far for 'next target' function to work. And also target the un flagged  person...since next target doesn't target unflagged. in the middle of switching between people down the hill and up the hill. 

Humanly possible???

2 minutes ago, GroovyOne said:

Since in this case he is fighting always the same people, yes it is possible and it is actually very easy! ;)

great, explain how someone can perfectly pick each target. because when i use next target...it picks the CLOSEST target, then the NEXT closest.....and so on...hes not going threw the next closest possible targets. Hes perfectly picking targets. And we haven't even begun to talk about that from his computer screen...he can only see 1 half of the fight...he can't see the fight from this point of view...so to kill and instandly target behind him...that far away...while picking targets in the other direction....

Explain more 

Simple answer is don't use next target, he is not using for sure. You have people in your party that been in max and know how to target... why don't you ask them?

I'm not going to tell you cause i'm not in your clan so it's not my job to explain to you how to pvp. 

Happy uses pvp radar, look at the video. NCSOFT WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOUR PLAYERS ARE SICK OF THIS CRAP. 

You ban and unban this toon how many times? Do something about this cockroach.

Even in olympiad when you face his othell, try casting celestial, I PROMISE you will get interrupted before your cast goes off. old zranger style.

5 minutes ago, buffgirl said:

Happy uses pvp radar, look at the video. NCSOFT WAKE UP AND REALIZE YOUR PLAYERS ARE SICK OF THIS CRAP. 

You ban and unban this toon how many times? Do something about this cockroach.

Even in olympiad when you face his othell, try casting celestial, I PROMISE you will get interrupted before your cast goes off. old zranger style.

And that answer is why you always loose to them... :)

Yes he is superhuman, now you will read and listen from ppl here, how this guy is so pro he simply knows the game too well, that's why he has OP pvp skills :D 

You can not trust anyone in this game, all are mega pro pvp players with superhuman reflexes :D 

IF one day NCsoft deals with the software destroying the game, then it will be rly rly interesting, because NO1 will cry .. software, scripts, bot, ranger.. after a fight it will be only GF GF, click-L2 Store - Buy Buy Buy those p2w items :D 

I watched the video few more times ... this game is getting so pathetic and no actions is being taken.. gj NCsoft 

59 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yes he is superhuman, now you will read and listen from ppl here, how this guy is so pro he simply knows the game too well, that's why he has OP pvp skills :D 

+ ZERO lag...

59 minutes ago, Argus said:

Keyboard spamming like crazy and this guy just press "next target" about unflagged guy probably is the only click he did with mouse .. i say just 1 exsuse becauae i dont want to believe that people still use some kid of program and with that gear that he has that he need it 

Wow guys are wondering what happen when powerful yul use next target and macro target. I dont see any unusual thing happen here. llllllllllllll still targeted some player with celestial, after few secs he recognized and used nexttarget or marco/target name or mouse-click to change. Dradon wep with skill can be able kill whole pt in AOE, that why u guys were suprised.

This is easy to know , that is next target power :D:D 

50 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Keyboard spamming like crazy and this guy just press "next target" about unflagged guy probably is the only click he did with mouse .. i say just 1 exsuse becauae i dont want to believe that people still use some kid of program and with that gear that he has that he need it 

Doing what he did is not impossible, but also it is not easy to ... look at your last Archer POV vs Husaria, look at your targeting, rly fast, you use macro + clicks + next target and follow your delay from time to time between targets, you are rly rly fast ... then look at this - llllllllllllllllllllll again and his targeting it is on another level, delay between some of the kills LOOKS not legit, in some frames its insane, that's why many of us think it is software. Even you say you THINK he is not using program, because of the gear he has, there is no guarantee about that.

Keyboard spamming/bashing can give you speed but it is not that precise, he drops 1 person and next frame he takes a target drops another, than they are still not on the ground :D he takes another target.. come on there is smtg fishy here :D 

In my opinion,for him it is possible, because with that gear, such weapon probably you assume you press /targetnext and you need 1-2 skills to drop the target ...but still, looks superhuman to me. 

21 minutes ago, Argus said:

Doing what he did is not impossible, but also it is not easy to ... look at your last Archer POV vs Husaria, look at your targeting, rly fast, you use macro + clicks + next target and follow your delay from time to time between targets, you are rly rly fast ... then look at this - llllllllllllllllllllll again and his targeting it is on another level, delay between some of the kills LOOKS not legit, in some frames its insane, that's why many of us think it is software. Even you say you THINK he is not using program, because of the gear he has, there is no guarantee about that.

Keyboard spamming/bashing can give you speed but it is not that precise, he drops 1 person and next frame he takes a target drops another, than they are still not on the ground :D he takes another target.. come on there is smtg fishy here :D 

In my opinion,for him it is possible, because with that gear, such weapon probably you assume you press /targetnext and you need 1-2 skills to drop the target ...but still, looks superhuman to me. 

Yeah mate i know how is fast targeting + macros + next target just on this point or is Keyboars spamming skills like hell and he had high STR so he getting mastery reset skills and hit noone stop or program... like i said i dont want to believe that people useimg so you cant be sure :-)

2 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Yeah mate i know how is fast targeting + macros + next target just on this point or is Keyboars spamming skills like hell and he had high STR so he getting mastery reset skills and hit noone stop or program like i said i dont want to believe that people useimg so you cant be sure :-)

what my post says is = I agree with you :) we can not be sure, but seems he has high STR + superman powers :D 

3 hours ago, buffgirl said:

this its REALLY TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Yeah mate i know how is fast targeting + macros + next target just on this point or is Keyboars spamming skills like hell and he had high STR so he getting mastery reset skills and hit noone stop or program... like i said i dont want to believe that people useimg so you cant be sure :-)

With high STR and Cryer-hamony from ISS doomcryer,  yulskills could be spamed pretty fast like crazy (remember pingpoint shot's cool down = 2 secs). Press and hold next-target, everything could happen like this, especialy with OP-pvp he has.

4 minutes ago, venabeo said:

With high STR and Cryer-hamony from ISS doomcryer,  yulskills could be spamed pretty fast like crazy (remember pingpoint shot's cool down = 2 secs). Press and hold next-target, everything could be happen like this, especialy with OP-pvp he has.

Mate i just said that why you try to teach me :-D also if he had berseker on if he is hero on his class then he is spammin like shit i know and personaly i dont care :-D if he use or no ... if someone use still bot he is totaly useless for me  

1 hour ago, SpartianGuard said:

You serious? :D

THIS IS A BOT 1000000% Sorry for CAPS but I couldn't stop myself :D:D:D  People STILL use bots believe it or not is a fact and this video is a perfect example.

This should be legit only if the video is speed up but - nah it is not.

When do you think was the last time people stopped using bots in pvp? I really want to know the specific month because I know 100% last summer they were using Adrenaline even when NCSOFT blocked some people and "officially" everyone stopped. There're still rats that even not afraid to hide anymore.

2 minutes ago, Vassy said:

You serious? :D

THIS IS A BOT 1000000% Sorry for CAPS but I couldn't stop myself :D:D:D  People STILL use bots believe it or not is a fact and this video is a perfect example.

This should be legit only if the video is speed up but - nah it is not.

When do you think was the last time people stopped using bots in pvp? I really want to know the specific month because I know 100% last summer they were using Adrenaline even when NCSOFT blocked some people and "officially" everyone stopped. There're still rats that even not afraid to hide anymore.

So if they use programm its theyier problem and Ncsoft's problem and they should feel so idiots that was coplaingin as (DH) for uae bot on DS tha all :)

Dunno how you call that scripts, all you need is low ping and nexttarget, can see he uses this cause he changes target even when people dont die. 

He can 1 hit everyone there, it looks unreal for that reason alone, remove the gear and you would laugh, say that he sucks, cant play and blabla. 

15 minutes ago, Znipo said:

Dunno how you call that scripts, all you need is low ping and nexttarget, can see he uses this cause he changes target even when people dont die. 

He can 1 hit everyone there, it looks unreal for that reason alone, remove the gear and you would laugh, say that he sucks, cant play and blabla. 

That is true opinion from talented-yul Znipo :D.  His target changing even people not die.

We can ramble on here 24/7.. soft not soft.. pro not pro... possible not possible ... as dUdot already said, he is using one cheat 100% money :D:D:D with that much money involved in the game I doubt NCsoft will even consider the BAN (If he is using soft) :D he will one shot you from day to night, gg :D 

31 minutes ago, dUdot said:

llllllll aka Happy uses only one cheat - money. Anyone who disagrees with this can delete the game.

Lol guys.. You are all in range of next target.. Consider spreading out and this bad player can't tap you like that.. Also you clearly don't have the strong DD's to kill him.. Ask LLLLLLLLLLL what he can do in PvP against DH/MS.. The answer is nothing :P You're fighting one of the most geared DD's on NCwest.. It's like rain drops on a brick wall. He's spamming skills with programmable keys (like a lot of players do) and next target and clicking targets..

Archived