Is this possible by Hand?

shlong

2 hours ago, Truffle said:

Lol guys.. You are all in range of next target.. Consider spreading out and this bad player can't tap you like that.. Also you clearly don't have the strong DD's to kill him.. Ask LLLLLLLLLLL what he can do in PvP against DH/MS.. The answer is nothing :P You're fighting one of the most geared DD's on NCwest.. It's like rain drops on a brick wall. He's spamming skills with programmable keys (like a lot of players do) and next target and clicking targets..

What u think he is doing, i agree with. I personally can demonstrate this tactic as well. But its at 1/4 of the speed. His ability to be so incredibly accurate with when someone stands up, that is obviously NOT on his screen, cuz he JUST finished targeting someone the complete other direction, or ok if he is looking in that direction, then what about the other direction, were a millisecond ago he just dropped 2 other people.

I mean this question is for all the old timers of l2. THe ones that have been DD's for 10+ years...they know the abiliities and how extremely tuff it is to be looking with eyes on the back of your head people being rezed, and people being rezed 180 the other direction. THen being able to kill them before they can even 'think about nobeling', before that person has even had the thought process of 'hey i'm going to click this rez on my screen, OK I'm clicking it, oh great i'm dead, even tho he was targeting someone in the compleate different direction of where i'm laying on the ground.'   

10 hours ago, shlong said:

Looking for a run down on how this is possible to target/spam skills so quickly. Including at 45 seconds, where hes targeting people down the hill that we can't even see the name. So obviously to far for 'next target' function to work. And also target the un flagged  person...since next target doesn't target unflagged. in the middle of switching between people down the hill and up the hill. 

Humanly possible???

Yes, is possible.

Macro /target Name + Next Target + Macro from Keyboard/mouse.

Take a look into what targets die after ress first and how he takes a bit of time to change target again. When you ress, u get up with half of ur hp. So, for happy is just a 1shot easy.

So, he use macro /target on DD's and supports. for players who cant be a problem for him,  next target. 

Remember, bot is bot and when u use it, bot dont make mistakes. If happy was using bot, ur whole party die faster and you cant even ress them.

This looks like a PVE macro lol using any programmable mouse/keyboard to use skills and next target with 0 delays in between this can be easily done all you need to do is set it to repeat until clicked again. For most this would look silly but he has the gear to do it. 

6 hours ago, dUdot said:

llllllll aka Happy uses only one cheat - money. Anyone who disagrees with this can delete the game.

(Or open google and learn more about game mehcanics)

This.

I logged in only to see which new p2w items the crackhead put in the l2store.

Btw

1st dudot is right. Many of you still play this game for fun and don't know how much money an ncwest toon is worth nowadays.  Everyone can do like aizen did and purchase a 105/105 for 100 $. All of you know where to purchase the account.

It's all about the gear. In the good old times you could get this gear in game, spending hours with your friends.

Today you may earn that very gear punching in credit card numbers as many times as you can x day.

2nd Many of you played only in here and don't know that everybody, for the price of a ferrari, can be like happy or truffle, in 10 minutes.

eg https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656085/#post-9144711

Almost everyone on the other, real, l2 server has got a dragon fragment and 50 claws. And they did't dropped them from dragons but from the l2store.

They are missing only the keymats. Now just imagine all max with dw, all dh with dw, all novas with dw and have fun.

I prefer a ferrari. Try to show your pixels to a woman ;D

People say he is using next target but lets not forget there is a limit on the range of who you can next target and this range is very low. Watch in the video how 1 archer runs up from behind and after jus 1 shot lllllllllll targets him right away. The archer is too far for next target yet in milliseconds after he hits llllllll he is targeted. This guy has been banned four times what I heard, would be no surprise if he is still cheating. If someone has gone to jail or lied to you four times would you trust them?

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh said:

People say he is using next target but lets not forget there is a limit on the range of who you can next target and this range is very low. Watch in the video how 1 archer runs up from behind and after jus 1 shot lllllllllll targets him right away. The archer is too far for next target yet in milliseconds after he hits llllllll he is targeted. This guy has been banned four times what I heard, would be no surprise if he is still cheating. If someone has gone to jail or lied to you four times would you trust them?

I think I gave you an explain about it. its no so hard to make a macro "/target molensa" and until he try to get up, use next target to kill other non-problem (for happy) players.

No, it is not possible by human hand to spam macros with names for all LB clan and clean entire area in the same time, and that yull coming from behind is DrSpark, as you can see he is doing bullseye and next skill is probably pinpoint but i'm not sure he finished the second skill cause he was 1 hit from lllllllll dmg. My apologies, he actually did manage to hit 2-3 skills :).

8 minutes ago, Vexi said:

No, it is not possible by human hand to spam macros with names for all LB clan and clean entire area in the same time, and that yull coming from behind is DrSpark, as you can see he is doing bullseye and next skill is probably pinpoint but i'm not sure he finished the second skill cause he was 1 hit from lllllllll dmg. My apologies, he actually did manage to hit 2-3 skills :).

LosBandidos have 5 or 6 strongs DD's. So, its no a problem make macros... and maybe 3 or 4 really stronger DDs.

With a dragon bow Stage2 maybe you need ony 1 hit for any char who get up after ress... So, you dont need to wait if your target die or not, just take another target and spam skills with your mouse/keyboard

As i see there lllllllll is not targeting the same dd's but all LB, all being 1-2 hits on a interval of 2-3 seconds. LB are almost 2 party there and you are telling me that he made macro for all LB clan and pressed macro for all of them and in the same time 1-2 shot them? Do you  realize that is the most pathetic explanation to prove that he is a legit person in game?

1 hour ago, Vexi said:

As i see there lllllllll is not targeting the same dd's but all LB, all being 1-2 hits on a interval of 2-3 seconds. LB are almost 2 party there and you are telling me that he made macro for all LB clan and pressed macro for all of them and in the same time 1-2 shot them? Do you  realize that is the most pathetic explanation to prove that he is a legit person in game?

I think in something different, i didnt try to prove you if he is legit or not. I explain what I see in that video. If you want to believe he is using bot. is your problem...

Why you think he needs bot to kill LB? even without keyboard and using only his mouse he can kill those parties (90% 1-shot). Why he should take a lot of risk using something that he dont need xd? You really think he isnt enough skills to play without bot?

I think marcelus is washing your brains xD all things he cant understand is bot. All time crying for that on world chat. I think is something like a excuse for his frustration.

1 hour ago, Vexi said:

BTW As I said. he is using macro on DD's and supports. 1 support (yourmaster) and 1 or 2 DD's (Molensa and drspark or something like that)... for the rest, next target.

1 hour ago, Feryl said:

BTW As I said. he is using macro on DD's and supports. 1 support (yourmaster) and 1 or 2 DD's (Molensa and drspark or something like that)... for the rest, next target.

Now I don’t like to get on here and reply to stupid things but since you want to bring me in let’s do this.

Why did he use programs the 3 other times he got toons perma banned? He could kill everyone the same then as he can now.

The guy has said on teamspeak he will not play game while program isn’t working because he is unable to play like that.

So you think he used a macro for drspark? He amazing made a macro for a guy that is in a pve clan 98% of the time and pvps just for sieges? You want to tell everyone he was like oh this drspark is so powerful I need a macro for him. No offense to him but the same drspark that loses every single 1v1 he does with Fairchild who has kelbim, no pvp jewels, and no dark parts in his set. This same drspark? 

Get real, he is not using any macro he could achieve some of what he does with fingers yes but the fact is he does not, you know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. 

The main people saying oh he isn’t using any program is max they can’t afford to lose a 3rd clan because of his bot usage. 

Let’s just call this what it is, program usage that ncsoft won’t do shit about because they have no balls and would have to ban more than just him because of program usage.

On 3/7/2018 at 10:19 AM, shlong said:

What u think he is doing, i agree with. I personally can demonstrate this tactic as well. But its at 1/4 of the speed. His ability to be so incredibly accurate with when someone stands up, that is obviously NOT on his screen, cuz he JUST finished targeting someone the complete other direction, or ok if he is looking in that direction, then what about the other direction, were a millisecond ago he just dropped 2 other people.

I mean this question is for all the old timers of l2. THe ones that have been DD's for 10+ years...they know the abiliities and how extremely tuff it is to be looking with eyes on the back of your head people being rezed, and people being rezed 180 the other direction. THen being able to kill them before they can even 'think about nobeling', before that person has even had the thought process of 'hey i'm going to click this rez on my screen, OK I'm clicking it, oh great i'm dead, even tho he was targeting someone in the compleate different direction of where i'm laying on the ground.'   

Carpetitos users don't realize all he has to do is keep hitting whatever key he has next target set to and it will switch to anyone standing up.... ( that is in range to be next-targeted). ALL carpetitos shown here at the time of standing.. were CLEARLY in range of next target ...  lmao it's pretty common and basic in the game for 10 years to be able to do these things ..  agree with some of the other comments as well no way in hell will any 5-6 random geared dd's ever not be a 1 shot to a dragon bow stage 1 or 2. Also, smart people don't stand up instantly to rez with a dragon bow enemy on top of them when half the support in pt dead ...   xD.  

The moment drspark shows up there are a few players closest to him. Yet he targets drspark who is too far for next target to reach. Feryl's idea of /target name doesn't work because no one would spam a person's name unless u knew they were in the area. U obviously don't know what u talking about jus like u thought single dagger gives u higher chance for skill mastery to proc. Try next targeting a yul from the max range of his skill and watch how u won't pick up.

Guys you are talking about 

49 minutes ago, Gilgamesh said:

The moment drspark shows up there are a few players closest to him. Yet he targets drspark who is too far for next target to reach. Feryl's idea of /target name doesn't work because no one would spam a person's name unless u knew they were in the area. U obviously don't know what u talking about jus like u thought single dagger gives u higher chance for skill mastery to proc. Try next targeting a yul from the max range of his skill and watch how u won't pick up.

This is skills spamming + pressing nexttarget button, nothing else. If some one appear from far distance, that yul can use mouse click.

He still target and hit some toon that have celestial, he change target even they not die. 

The problem is he did 1 shot to every1, so this fight look unreal :D

Every experienced player all know that. No1 have most geared toon like that will use 3rd programme now a day. 

Max lost Aden in DS. How could it happen if that guy using autobot? Noway...

20 hours ago, venabeo said:

21 hours ago, Gilgamesh said:

You r wrong. I said single dagger have better land rate for double time debuffs... thats say in description skill. and i said too, i didnt test it by myself. (znipo said that description applies on both, dual and single)

/target name have a lot of range... even more than 1200 range... (more than your vision)

unknowledge ppl like you always think all is bot. Like I said before... if he was using bot, you even cant ress around happy.

A mix of /target name + /nexttarget + target by hand + macro(Mouse/Keyboard) would explain your "bot". Now, if u want to believe he is bot and you cant kill him for that reason, why you talk here? go and submmit a ticket and cry to ncsoft.

Im trying to made an explanation of what your ppl post here. Im really not sure if he use or used or will use bot. I didnt seen him boting and I dont really care btw.

20 hours ago, venabeo said:

Guys you are talking about 

This is skills spamming + pressing nexttarget button, nothing else. If some one appear from far distance, that yul can use mouse click.

He still target and hit some toon that have celestial, he change target even they not die. 

The problem is he did 1 shot to every1, so this fight look unreal :D

Every experienced player all know that. No1 have most geared toon like that will use 3rd programme now a day. 

Max lost Aden in DS. How could it happen if that guy using autobot? Noway...

+1 So true.

Ppl see what they want to see.

Archived