event "The Attendance Checklist Event will start for 4 weeks"

tinchooo

• Administrators

Hello,

The rewards for the Attendance Event are really good, so we need to increase the level requirement. 

On the bright side, to get the last reward you only need 3 weeks of login, and the event will be running for 4 weeks, so there is 1 week where you can focus on getting to the level requirement :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello, Last Wednesday me and my friends who played in the European, started playing in Lineage Aden, precisely on the day that the Check Prizes event started, in which only those who are level 76+ can participate,
in my case, I managed to reach 76 quickly because my class is good for leveling and I will be able to collect until the last prize, but some friends made a class that does not make a good leveling, they are still at 74/75 and will not be able to redeem the last one premium
because the event ends on the 28th.
I would like to ask that if possible, extend the event until the end of the month of december, and with your help my friends and other players who started recently could also have the chance to redeem the last prize.
Thank you very much!

Admins,

There are alot of people in the server that could benefit from extending the event for one more week into the new year. Please help us out and help us grow the server so we can start leveling in the higher level areas with better skills.

THANKS