Aden Server Maintenance: September 19, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 20) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist event will start for 5 weeks in all Aden servers!
  • The Boss Operation event will start for 3 weeks in all Aden servers!
  • The Dragon’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks in all Aden servers!
  • The Hunter’s Paradise promotion will start for 3 weeks in all Aden servers!
  • The Behemoth & Glakias Doll promotion will end in all Aden servers!
  • The Watermelon event will end in all Aden servers!
  • The Luxury’s Choice promotion will end in Blackbird & Elcadia servers!
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 8:53 AM, K8l8v8n0s said:

I wouldnt even do those events, because there is no way to pay for them with the adena you make in the game.

16 hours ago, Conv1ct said:

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA How impossible it would be for your team or whoever is responsive for the NEWS section of the website to add information about upcoming events together with this announcement? Sometimes people are loosing opportunity to get good event items because of this and that's not good.

Remember this.........

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

1 minute ago, Murdawgkain said:
Remember this.........

Greetings, Lineage II Community!

Allow me to reintroduce myself as your Community Manager!

NCSOFT West has recently undergone a significant internal restructuring, resulting in the formation of NC America, a newly unified entity dedicated to providing an enhanced gaming experience to all our players.

Our goal is to improve engagement and support to levels beyond what we've achieved before. However, I want to acknowledge that the process of ramping up will take some time. We are committed to rebuilding and strengthening our connection with the community, and your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated during this transition.

and then you hit your head on the nightstand and wake up

• Haha 1

• Rownen unpinned this topic