Emporakos on twitch!

Emporakos

English Section

Hey guys, what's up!

I'm a greek guy and I've just started as a streamer. I used to play Interlude illegal servers but since is bannable to stream those servers, I had to come to classic, in which one I'm totally noob... :D

The setup that I've chosen includes: a crafter, a spoiler and a shilien elder. Crafter and spoiler will be my two main chars. 

The purpose of streaming, of course, is to make some extra money while I'm looking for a proper job in the so bleeped up greek society/economy.

Hence, I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. I'm gonna create a clan named ArtOfFun (AOF) and I'll try to recruit well behaved people that we may share similar opinions and feelings about game and life. For the clan's recruitment there will be another post.

My gamestyle will be this: farming, raid boss' hunting, spoiling, crafting, finding ways to make money, helping clan mates and at the end making new friendships, sharing good moments.

I'll also try to organise some events like Hide & Seek, Pt vs Pt, Last man standing etc, even though I don't know how I'll do it right now, and I will share with the winners some give-aways.

I know that my english level is not that good at the very moment, but I hope to have a chance to improve it while I'll be talking to all of you while streaming.

The two languages that I will be using are english and greek for now, and I'm thinking about learning some basic russian just to make it even more attractive for the russian L2 community.

The language that I'll use more depends on my viewers speaking language. 

You can ask me anything guys, I really like talking and I also enjoy playing with others, so you are allowed to bother me on PMs and comment anything you like on twitch, just try not to be so offensive.

I'm very happy to play with you guys and here's my twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/emporakos

P.S. 1 As a new streamer, my channel is under construction all the time. 

P.S 2 As a new player on Classic, show me some respect and give me your tips about how to play the game.

P.S 3 Unfortunately my nickname is taken so I'll use the nickname MrEmporakos. :P 

Greek Section

Γεια χαρά σε όλους!

Σίγουρα θα έχετε δει το nickname Emporakos σε πολλούς servers, σε κάποιους ήμουν εγώ, σε κάποιους άλλος μα δεν έχει σημασία, όποιος χρησιμοποιεί το nickname αυτό είναι αλάνι. :P

Δυστυχώς το nickname είναι πιασμένο και χρησιμοποιώ το όνομα MrEmporakos. 

Μάγκες και μαγκιόρες μου, θα προσπαθήσω να πάω λίγο πιο επαγγελματικά με το streaming γιατί η ανεργία δεν παλεύεται, όπως επίσης και η δουλεία, γιατί όσες φορές ως τώρα χρειάστηκε να δουλέψω εδώ στη Σαλόνικα οι συνθήκες δεν ήταν και οι καλύτερες. Το streaming ήταν κάτι που σκεφτόμουν από καιρό, και ήρθε η ώρα να το επιχειρήσω. Θα χαρώ αν δείξετε λίγο σεβασμό σε αυτό που πάω να κάνω.

Για όσους δεν κατάλαβαν τι έχω πει στα αγγλικά, ή βαριούνται να τα διαβάσουν, με δυο λόγια θα πω πως είμαι καινούριος στον Classic, θα κάνω clan και θα βάλω μέσα κομπλέ άτομα με προτεραιότητα τους Έλληνες (στο θέμα της clan θα αναφερθώ σε άλλο Post), θα προσπαθήσω γενικά να ανεβάσω crafter/spoiler/se και στόχος μου είναι να έχω τόσα που να μου δίνουν τη δυνατότητα να κάνω που και που κάποια events και να μοιράζω δώρα στους νικητές.

Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει η ιδέα και να ενισχύσετε ο καθένας με όποιον τρόπο μπορεί την προσπάθειά μου! 

Δε θα σας κουράσω άλλο, τα λέμε στο παιχνίδι ή στο twitch. Ορίστε και το κανάλι: https://www.twitch.tv/emporakos

Υ.Γ. 1 Γνωρίζω πως η ποιότητα του stream δεν είναι πολύ καλή και δουλεύω στο να την κάνω καλύτερη.

Υ.Γ 2 Όποιος έχει όρεξη να μου δώσει μερικές συμβουλές για το τι γίνεται με τον Classic, τον έχω βάλει ήδη στην καρδιά μου, μάγκες δεν ξέρω που πάνε τα 4. :D

Υ.Γ 3 Αρκετά είπαμε εδώ, τα υπόλοιπα μέσα!

wKMRgXe.png

Archived