The Blood Swords Special Edition

My New Years resolution is to spread the word on how you the baby character can make adena off the blood swords because it can be done. Here it goes. The big clans are banking on all of you afk players to almost always be AFK. But the thing is with the swords if you're able to get behind keyboard your main time should be 30mins before the swords disappear. You see at that time the big clans spend there time killing the chest and making the sword drop. Then they jump to whatever random AFK toon has it and PK them thereby dropping the swords again. This is were you the AFK player can &@^#up that plan. A lot of you can be behind the keyboard for atlease that 30mins. As soon as that sword drops, pick it up and bsoe close to the nearest town and go inside and sit down. Within 10mins the game will kick it out of your hands and it goes back out into the world, rinse and repeat. YOU the Many can totally kill the "FEWS" adena making sceem. In the last 10mins before it ends if there is no chest in Sea of Spores and it doesn't respawn for them to kill if you're the one in town sitting and waiting you will soon receive mail with 5b adena and a chest with either a blood stone or if you're super lucky a blood sword. This only takes 30mins out of your day while you're AFK macro'ing. Have tried this and succeeded. The plan was in my head, I did get the sword in the last 10mins, was more like only 6 mins left, went to clan hall and waited. Ended up 13b adena richer for it cause I sold the blood thingie for 8b. Just save yourself 30mins a day and you can bleep off the big kids. THIS WAS MY SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT.