Improving party game and Making L2 more social

Mephisto

My take on This- "Excuse my english"

1- I agree that the current state of L2 has made difficult for support classes to lvl up, i`ve never been a support class, started as tyrr and went to yull, I like DD, But I also have to agree that the farming situation is going as follow: Start with party, gear up so you can farm with pt (Iss+dd+tank), gear and lvl more to make new pt (DD + ISS) ,a end up with (DD) only and autobuff, and this is because the game asks you to lvl up as fast as possible

2- Been a supporter with CP: I have my CP, it always was a pvp cp (2heal, tank, iss, dds), but the pvp is scarce nowadays, we do some daily where an active tank sometimes is necessary, iss usually isn`t, Some ppl will say that tank is still necessary for istances and that`s true, but when dailies are over, if you are tank, healer or iss main, you can`t leave them to farm alone like DDs do, so if you are a supporter you have to lvl up and gear dds, because even If i`m in a cp, I`m dd and sometimes i tell them to farm with me over the night but usually don`t do it, cause xp is currency these days

3- Possible solutions: This is my thought, and most probably won`t agree but hear me out, Don`t increase the diffulty of mobs to force ppl to make pts, increase the xp bonus with each party member, maybe even the adena a little, don`t decrease it, That way people will try to make pt for higher zones and we`ll stop seeing 107+ in zones 101 to 103+,that way ppl will invite tanks, healers, iss, even if it`s box, that way ppl with main supporter will get invited too.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, lAeolos said:

3- Possible solutions: This is my thought, and most probably won`t agree but hear me out, Don`t increase the diffulty of mobs to force ppl to make pts, increase the xp bonus with each party member, maybe even the adena a little, don`t decrease it, That way people will try to make pt for higher zones and we`ll stop seeing 107+ in zones 101 to 103+,that way ppl will invite tanks, healers, iss, even if it`s box, that way ppl with main supporter will get invited too.

Here is the issue, people on the top have enough resources to gear out an entire CP themselves. Run all the characters themselves. Farm all the good areas themselves. Take all the adena themselves. Make more levels for themselves. 

People on the top don't look as this game as a MMORPG, they look at it as an opportunity for themselves to get ahead of everyone else. They don't care about being social.

Edited by SpringLoaded

Oh yeah, I`ve seen pets pts full bloody just farming adena (the little there is), but my point is that instead of going to EV and see a lot of spots with 1,2 or 3 chars, i`d be better to see full pt, more free spots. and those guys with r110+12 could go to higher places with full pt instead of staying in low lvl spots (i do that) if there were more xp with more ppl in pt or pt full, and would make the game more social, wich could attrack more new players... At least thats my hypothesis